Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

MotU posted:

vince knows the exact time of his exit from this current plane of existence and will write a tell all autobiography just prior

We'll be able to make a guess at the exact time when he buys a plot of land somewhere and starts building a pyramid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Delsaber posted:

We'll be able to make a guess at the exact time when he buys a plot of land somewhere and starts building a pyramid.

Or he invests in Bass Pro Shops

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

pressedbunny posted:

Prince is a far better-grounded, more rational and more in-touch personality than Vince has ever been.

And remember this is a man with vaults of dozens upon dozens of fully-produced albums and music videos that will never be released.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mob posted:

And remember this is a man with vaults of dozens upon dozens of fully-produced albums and music videos that will never be released.

Knowing this fact has always made me wonder if he has it stipulated in his will that the unreleased stuff is NOT to be released posthumously. From the Kevin Smith and Dave Chappelle stories he does seem like he really is that much of a control freak.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Knowing this fact has always made me wonder if he has it stipulated in his will that the unreleased stuff is NOT to be released posthumously. From the Kevin Smith and Dave Chappelle stories he does seem like he really is that much of a control freak.

Prince having something in common with Kafka? I'll buy it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
sure are good tweets from pro wrestlers in this thread

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I just want to state for the record that The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Iaukea was a fantastic and under-appreciated awful highlight of late era WCW.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

I just want to state for the record that The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Iaukea was a fantastic and under-appreciated awful highlight of late era WCW.

His feud with the maestro ended in Jeff Jarrett smashing guitars over both their heads and cutting a shoot promo about his booking

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

His feud with the maestro ended in Jeff Jarrett smashing guitars over both their heads and cutting a shoot promo about his booking

Was that the guy that always wrestled in a poofy shirt?

e. it was. lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

Was that the guy that always wrestled in a poofy shirt?

e. it was. lol

The Maestro was hired by wcw because his uncle was gorgeous george and he sued wcw when Randy Savage insisted they book his girlfriend under that name. He settled out of court for a payday and a wcw contract

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

vince knows the exact time of his exit from this current plane of existence and will write a tell all autobiography just prior

What's the point in releasing a full autobiography 0.000000001 of a second before the heat death of the universe? :confused:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

What's the point in releasing a full autobiography 0.000000001 of a second before the heat death of the universe? :confused:

So that we can all read it while in hell during the short break between episodes of Raw.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Cena's gimmick could easily be mentor/martial arts master imparting knowledge upon the new generation. But as always, his tweets are not important, the reactions are

I guess she got tired of begging for her rear end to be hosed.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

#BeatMyPussyUp

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

pressedbunny posted:

He may be the most unmemorable wrestler to ever get a push that lasted years. I can't remember one good thing about him.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Why does she hate her cat? Awful human.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

CoolCat posted:

Why does she hate her cat? Awful human.

Firm believer in the job-to-Cena rub.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Shima Honnou posted:

Firm believer in the job-to-Cena rub.

Oh I bet she really wants that rub.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

He may be the most unmemorable wrestler to ever get a push that lasted years. I can't remember one good thing about him.

Its funny, I can remember that I used to like the guy but I can't remember why.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
The same could be said for 90% of WCW wrestlers. I think I liked everyone and they were all, with few exceptions, atrocious.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I remember thinking Lash Leroux was the loving man

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
From EC3's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/EthanCarterTNA/status/619743505221468160?s=09

https://t.co/AaWP88U98e

Looks good to me!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Is it a why to the spot or a why to the crowd size being triple that of a TNA house show?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is it a why to the spot or a why to the crowd size being triple that of a TNA house show?

"Why are people paying to see a wrestling show?"

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

dsriggs posted:

"Why are people paying to see a wrestling show?"

Why is Yokozuna in the front row?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Gonzo McFee posted:

the Human Centipede spot draws, brother

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

St Evan Echoes posted:

because he was :colbert: Big Corporal Cajun fan here.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Basic Chunnel posted:

the Human Centipede spot draws, brother

Billy Corigan is phoning up Mickey James, asking if she's ever seen A Serbian film.

If you don't get that reference don't try to get that reference.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I wish I didn't get that reference.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

St Evan Echoes posted:

His sideburns were shaped like L's and he was really cajun.

He ruled.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

ayn rand hand job posted:

Or he invests in Bass Ico-Pro Shops

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MrBling posted:

His sideburns were shaped like L's and he was really cajun.

He ruled.

Plus his first theme was great in that cheesy WCW generic stock entrance theme way, and like a lot of youngsters who didn't understand and/or care about workrate, I based my favourites on how their entrance theme sounded.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

UpfrontSalmon posted:

Or he invests in Bass Ico-Pro Shops

Yeah, but he's gotta want it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Who is Stephen Amell?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think he's the green arrow guy and i'm guessing they're giving miz the feud with him that cody started

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

epitasis posted:

i think he's the green arrow guy and i'm guessing they're giving miz the feud with him that cody started
Saw a dirtsheet report that Cody was pushing hard for a feud with Green Arrow guy which woulda made sense while Cody was a comic book villain already. But in proper WWE fashion they take someone else's idea and give it directly to some guy nobody gives a poo poo about.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Flameingblack posted:

Saw a dirtsheet report that Cody was pushing hard for a feud with Green Arrow guy which woulda made sense while Cody was a comic book villain already. But in proper WWE fashion they take someone else's idea and give it directly to some guy nobody gives a poo poo about.

"The New Nature Boy" Dolph Ziggler Mike Mizanin.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
I was going to say what the gently caress is the Miz doing, but when you mention Cody was supposed to be the one that's something that I would have at least cared to learn more about.

I hope that's the end of their interactions, just the guy going, "WTF are you bro?" gently caress WWE lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

epitasis posted:

Has Cody been on TV since Dusty passed? I sort of stopped watching after Kane beat up Brock Lesnar and, in howling dismay, I tore away my eyes and ears.