Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
This is the most entertaining run so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
How much do I donate to hear the rest of the story about his dad fighting bees?

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.
I feel bad for this kid because I'm really bad at trying to talk and play video games or do other tasks at the same time, but if you KNOW THIS AHEAD OF TIME, then why are you doing your own commentary and not bring in a friend to explain poo poo for you.

Why.

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like

nerdbot posted:

Someone out there is probably enjoying this. Someone among us thinks this man is the funniest speedrunner we will see all week

This man is an embodiment of the YouTube lets player generation. Lots of people like this type of poo poo apparently

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
This is his last run, right? I didn't see anything else in the schedule.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

UA and Matty are going to blast this guy in the parking lot if he ruins a mic.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Hahaha loving poo poo this guy is in trouble with the people running this thing now

>Games Done Quick ‏@GamesDoneQuick
We're aware of people's complaints. We'll be having some discussions. Just hold tight.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
I'm suddenly glad that, since I'm just checking on the stream occasionally while at work, I have to keep it muted.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

This is his last run, right? I didn't see anything else in the schedule.

I want this guy to come back to do one of those 5-hour Skyward Sword runs.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
@GamesDoneQuick now 9 seconds ago
We're aware of people's complaints. We'll be having some discussions. Just hold tight.
:pray:

(beaten)

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

I hope he's commentating the Warped race too

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Well, I got banned from Quake Chat for typing "kill yourself" when he asked if he should kill himself.

On the one hand I shouldn't have done it, but on the other maybe they shouldn't have runners who don't joke about it either.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Rocketlex posted:

I want this guy to come back to do one of those 5-hour Skyward Sword runs.

This might be bad

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

You don't say

E:f;b

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster

Volt Catfish posted:

Hahaha loving poo poo this guy is in trouble with the people running this thing now

what are they going to do, cut his mic in the middle of his run?

tranceMD
Apr 25, 2006

Forsooth! Methinks thou art no ordinary talking chicken.
"I would really prefer if you'd be quiet." - everyone, to this guy.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Volt Catfish posted:

This guy is so bad they're going to pull the rest of the runners into a room and scream "DON'T loving DO THAT"

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
"I forgot to kill myself" - gamepro11 every night before going to sleep

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

SWMadness posted:

I feel bad for this kid because I'm really bad at trying to talk and play video games or do other tasks at the same time, but if you KNOW THIS AHEAD OF TIME, then why are you doing your own commentary and not bring in a friend to explain poo poo for you.

Why.

This guy thinks he's good at commentary though. He thinks he's hilarious, which is why he doesn't shut up. If he just stuck too explaining stuff and not trying so hard to make jokes he'd be fine. Nobody has ever told him he's not funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Volt Catfish posted:

Please just shoot him.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

how are you all watching this whole thing. I had to tag out

e- i think the dude blew a raspberry when i decided i couldn't deal?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
This is loving hysterical. If this situation was an episode of Arrested Development or Review it'd be heralded as a masterpiece.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
He seems a little more chill now

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

king salmon posted:

Cut it and let SpikeVegeta MST3K the run.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Critical posted:

This guy is so bad they're going to pull the rest of the runners into a room and scream "DON'T loving DO THAT"

Pretty much this. Without uyama here to set the line, ut might get a bit overboard.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

king salmon posted:

Well if they wanted to they could ban em from the event like ultrajman was

I doubt they'll go that far though

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
This guy was actually raised in the wild by youtube Lets Plays

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
i dont care how spergy the guy is as long as he is explianing the things he's doing. hes leaving all the explaining up to his buddy.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Don't really care what he's saying but if everyone's that mad I'm always happy to see twats getting chewed out for their stupid mouth.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pookum posted:

He seems a little more chill now
His Adderall is wearing off.

GNU Order posted:

how are you all watching this whole thing. I had to tag out
I literally yelled at my screen "HOW DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS YOU PIECE OF poo poo". I don't know how I'm still watching this.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

theultimo posted:

Pretty much this. Without uyama here to set the line, ut might get a bit overboard.

Wait, what happened to Uyama?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Was watching Dota 2 so I missed out but can I get the cliff notes of what happened? Spergy dude?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
5 minutes left, max

They drag runners out of frame with a big hook cane apollo style if they break their estimate right?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

These dudes all have twitch streams right? can't you go to this guy's stream and see if he's always like this and maybe consider not bringing him in to play?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
This guy sucks, but lol at complaining gdq twitter about a bad commentator

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

@koinu93 12s12 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick People need to get over it. GPro is hilarious. Not sure why everyone is freaking out for him being himself.

@poeguyz 59s59 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick gpro is doing great, im loving it. can we have more of this?

@conor3000 42s42 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick There are complaints? IMO, there's nothing to be complained about.

@PatientRonin 1m1 minute ago @GamesDoneQuick The run and commentary are totally fine. Screw more censorship and rules.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

Wait, what happened to Uyama?

Mono and being stuck in a room with GPro for 15 minutes.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

Quest For Glory II posted:

@koinu93 12s12 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick People need to get over it. GPro is hilarious. Not sure why everyone is freaking out for him being himself.

@poeguyz 59s59 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick gpro is doing great, im loving it. can we have more of this?

@conor3000 42s42 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick There are complaints? IMO, there's nothing to be complained about.

@PatientRonin 1m1 minute ago @GamesDoneQuick The run and commentary are totally fine. Screw more censorship and rules.

Gamepro11 did nothing wrong.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Was watching Dota 2 so I missed out but can I get the cliff notes of what happened? Spergy dude?
He jokes about domestic abuse and killing himself. He also either has nothing to say and rambles on about nothing or he makes weird noises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
All they'd have to do is write "bring it down a little" on a tablet and hold it behind the camera.

• Locked thread