Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE RAW

-We get a recap of Undertaker growling. Last week he fought with Brock Lesnar at the expense of the entire locker room.

-RAW is in Oklahoma City. Most shows I've seen have been really bad. No reason this shouldn't be different. Sumerslam is 4 hours now. gently caress you.
- Tonight we have to seeget to see Owens vs Orton and Paige vs Sasha, and Dean Ambrose vs the Big Show.
-John Cena, the greatest wrestler of all time, comes out to the ring. He called Seth a bad champion (he's right). John Cena wants to make a man out of Seth Rollins. He's going to wrestle him and give him pubes. Stephanie says no. #GiveCenaAChance When mom says no, you ask dad. John Cena will wrestle Seth Rollins for the US Title!!!!

-Dean Ambrose vs THE BIG SHOW. Miz is on commentary and he sucks. Big Show tore Dean's shirt. Big Show is doing a standing single leg crab. Dean applies a sleeper hold. The Big Show is adding more moves than John Cena. Dean countered the chokeslam into another chokeslam. Kick out, and then another chokeslam. BIG SHOW DID A SUPERKICK. WMD on the outside. Big Show wins by countout. We should wait and see. The Big Show went to spear Dean Ambrose through the barricade, but Dean dodged. We should wait and see.

-FOUR HOURS OF SUMMERSLAM

-Fandango vs Neville. Short match. Neville won. Stardust cut a promo through the big screen. It was a bad promo and Stardust is bad. Wretched. We should wait and see.

-Paige was talking with Charlotte and Becky. Sasha, Naomi, and Tamina interrupted in such a way that everybody is facing the camera. They were reading from a script written by a person that doesn't talk to other people. This is bad. Women be fightin', y'all.

-Paige vs Sasha. Charlotte and Becky were wearing Paige shirts in the ring, even though they were wearing their own shirts in the segment we just saw. The Three Bella Twins were watching backstage because we absolutely needed to see that. Paige did a dive. Hulk Hogan is a racist. We should wait and see, though. We got to see the Bellas watching AGAIN. Sasha won an STO. She calls it the Sasha Tap Out.

-Renee Young was on TV for a quarter second before a commercial. There's a documentary about the Kliq. They gangbanged Lex Luger.

-Rusev it out with Summer. He's in love with Summer. He gave her a puppy. The dog's name is Dog Ziggler. He also gave Summer a fish. The fish's name is Lana. Lana comes out and talks. Summer is still holding the fish. Lana rubbed Summer's face in the fish and slapped Rusev before leaving. These segments are so much better without Dolph Ziggler.

-after a grueling week of absence, Brock Lesnar is back. Dave Meltzer joined ISIS and gets 72 virgins, but that pales in comparison to the action he got in Japan.

-Lucha Dragons vs Los Matadores. PTP on commentary. there was a bad springboard blockbuster. Titus O'Neil is amazing at every aspect of wrestling, except for the wrestling part. Kofi Kingston is the REAL MEGA DAD. The New Day did a run-in on commentary. Oklahoma City shows, y'all.

-we get a recap of the Bray vs Roman match at Battleground. We should wait and see.

-Bray Wyatt is lumbering out to the ring. Breathing heavily, he talks about family and asks us if we love them. Well, I do love my family. s/o to my fam. j/o to kane. He's still talking. He's talking about Luke Harper now. Luke Harper is talking. Something is all of our fault. He should stop talking. Bray Wyatt is talking again. He stopped talking now. What the hell was that?

-Charlotte and Becky Lynch, who have changed shirts again, come out to the ring to face Nikki Bella and Alicia Fox-Bella. I wonder if we'll see Team BAD watching the match backstage twice. brie mode. cmon nikki. thankyoustephananie. Alicia Fox broke her head. TEAM BAD SPOTTED 1ST TIME. Nikki is doing pushups. what the gently caress was that? Becky Lynch tagged in. Becky Lynch tapped out Alicia Fox with an armbar. She calls it the Becky Tap Out.

-Tough Enough recap. The last week Hogan is judging, the black guy goes home.

-Seamus, the winner of money in the bank, is on commentary for Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens. Sting will be at Summerslam, which is four hours gently caress you. They wrestle outside for a bit. Hey, remember when Sheamus won money in the bank? Striking Yak is cool. Randy Orton he do a powerslam. The powerslam is four hours. Sheamus, mister money in the bank, kicked Randy Orton for the dq. Oklahoma City. Cesaro attacked the ring and got a powerbomb for his effort. Kevin owens and Sheamus stand tall over everybody.

- John Cena is being interviewed by Renee Young. John Cena is confident going against Rollins, who is a bad champion. Even worst than Daniel Bryan.

-John Cena, the greatest man to ever join ISIS, runs out to the ring and he's ready to wrestle Seth Rollins who is the worst champion. Summerslam is going to be four hours. Seth did a flying knee. Seth Rollins, being the lovely champion he is, busted open Dear Champion John Cena. John Cena did the springboard stunner, but Rollins countered the AA. John Cena is waving off doctors and his nose looks *bad*. They did EddievsDavey.gif but they never left the ring. Cena wins because he's way better. Please see a doctor. A real one, not those quacks like Daniel Bryan sees before saying "I hope to be back by the Royal Rumble" and then be back at the Rumble but be in no shape to compete, much less win. The Kliq Gangbanged Lex Luger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Fandango Has A Wacky Adventure

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
It's a fish.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
jhon cnea broke he nose

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe is very good and smart

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

jhon cnea broke he nose

A shameful cena.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kofi... kofi why

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dont bet on wrestling

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
How many wrestling people are going to join ISIS god dammit

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Life is suffering I want to die and all my optimism is pointless

Then

Now

FOREVER

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So Cena broke his nose big deal. CIMA broke his nose and lost his front teeth and lost his hair. Why aren't Cole and JBL putting him over like God?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

wwe is very good and smart

Is that why their whole roster is joining ISIS?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

you finally learned and now you can grow as a person

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Where did all the ISIS jokes come from?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

Is that why their whole roster is joining ISIS?

vince knows a winner when he sees one

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

We wish Seth Rollins the best on his future endeavors now that he has exploded a man's nose

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Also WWE is bad, don't watch it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

lol

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

join us

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Cena beat Rollins clean and made him tap out. Now that we know this we can focus on a more important matter: The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar main event at SummerSlam sponsored by Mtn Dew and Golden Corral and Jimmy John's.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kindly ease up on the laughs at my expense oatgan I am not just upset about wrestling thanks much

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

Welcome to Cynical Squad, Foochsy.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

-Tough Enough recap. The last week Hogan is judging, the black guy goes home.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

always look on the bright side of life

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I would like to laugh at anyone that argued having Steph in the introductory NXT Divas segment a few weeks ago was anything but a massive ego stroke.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
wrestling is trash and so am i

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Angular Landbury posted:

Where did all the ISIS jokes come from?

Jokes?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Can't believe it Kofi smh #isis

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

ISIS

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

No.... NO!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Big Bob Pataki posted:

wrestling is trash and so am i

Hey, at least Dez re-signed.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
ISummerISlam

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

On the bright side, Seth can brag about how he hosed up Cena's face next week.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dimebags Brain posted:

Also WWE is bad, don't watch it.
Yeah, see you next week!!

Raw wasn't that bad, but that was a bad match to book for a main event.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER
Foochs there are far more important things to be depressingly cynical about than pro wrestling

Like gun control legislation, workers rights, the wealth gap, killing climate change deniers, killing racism, american foreign policy, american domestic policy, science funding, student loan reform, repairing American infrastructure, and killing our dependence on dirty fuels world wide.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Can't wait to see who joins ISIS next week. At least there's one storyline going places.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

foochs did you see the fish segment, that was really good and "It's a fish" is possibly one of the best lines to come out of WWE in ages, look on the bright side

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Then

Now

FOREVER

Foochs is broken for the 50th time.

Then

Now

FOREVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Can't wait to see who joins ISIS next week. At least there's one storyline going places.

im thinking about it

• Locked thread