Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It's naive to trash Cena's workrate especially this year, but this is a poor trolling attempt, as you don't even need to watch NXT to realise he isn't the best at wrestling in this promotion, and even if he was today - right now, they've built the company around him for years that included such wrestling talents as HBK, Bryan, Angle, Punk, Benoit etc. that would render that scenario only recently valid.

Seriously dude nice try but it's facetious and utterly transparent. :)

And if you believe it? OK, but it's weird of you to pick on my post that is entirely framed in a "yay Titus!" mindset, when you could at any point in time in any WWE thread basically speak up for Cena, as God knows he needs the support the poor lil' four-star-match having lamb.

you're right, they should have built the company around chris benoit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

oatgan posted:

in a way that would have owned

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Titus is Good, he is not a murderer or a quitter so he's better than at least the majority of smark favorites.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

in a way that would have owned

Agreed!

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

oatgan posted:

you're right, they should have built the company around dean malenko

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they should build the company around me, and by company I mean like a wall, so I'm no longer exposed to the public

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
"let's build the company around wrestlers that have not lasted. the big bad wolf will surely not blow down this house made of straw"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If Chris Benoit was pushed to the moon then he would have never gotten paranoid about his own position in the company and murdered his wife and child. So really it's all Vince's fault.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

Or Bryan, whose career died the second they actually did listen to fans and gave him belts

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Look on the bright side, at least one company did build themselves around Kurt Angle!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gonzo McFee posted:

If Chris Benoit was pushed to the moon then he would have never gotten paranoid about his own position in the company and murdered his wife and child. So really it's all Vince's fault.

Vince was probably the one who encouraged him to get on the juice, big time.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Kurt Angle himself is a game of Jenga so building a company around that is a good idea

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

e: Disregard. Sarcasm going over my head.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I am seriously afraid for what happens to Kurt over the next few years. He's looking to become either the next Benoit or the next Davey Boy.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Daniel Bryan is a game of Operation except it doesn't come with the pair of tweezers

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Chris Benoit is a game of Don't Wake Daddy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they are all dead. dead.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
It's crazy that of all the stars of late-80s/early-90s-pre-NewGen WWF, Jake the Snake is probably doing the best by far. Well, okay, after the Undertaker.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AfroLine posted:

they are all dead. dead.

Blackwatch and black tee Piper is some rare Piper

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

DynamiteKidd posted:

It's crazy that of all the stars of late-80s/early-90s-pre-NewGen WWF, Jake the Snake is probably doing the best by far. Well, okay, after the Undertaker.

Alcohol is a preservative.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
can't believe all of these marks who buy into the benoit lie, kevin sullivan has a lot to answer for

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Wow what

what an original comment there buddy good job

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
speaking of benoit someone post the someone in back vid I can't find it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fsmhunk posted:

speaking of benoit someone post the someone in back vid I can't find it.

http://tindeck.com/listen/etngl

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol it get's better every time I hear it, thanks.

Beaverseatwood2
Feb 23, 2014
I went to the house show last night in ontario. Had killer seats! The bellas are over as hell, and cesaro and neville were on point.

I regret not picking up a tshirt. Has a california bear with a belt on. I wouldve rocked it. Overall itbwas the first live show lve seen since wrestlemania 12, and i had a blast. The end.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
And then they played some Rocket League
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyFL-3Ayos

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Vince McMahon killed Chris Benoit's family.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I hope Titus taking homeless folks to dinner further escalates their New Day feud, with each team attempting to out-philanthropize the other until either Titus or Big E ends up getting knighted.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
All joking aside, Titus O'Neil seems like an amazing human being and an awesome stand up guy and I am glad he is getting recognition for it with these articles and stuff. Dude could just pay lip service but he seems like a guy who really tries his best to pass good onto people

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Titus is Mega Dad to all the homeless now.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I cant wait for vignettes of new day skipping around whipping quarters at homeless people

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

oatgan posted:

It would have been pretty great if Vince went full on Fritz von Erich and kayfabed the entire incident

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Titus also tosses fools around like ragdolls and that's cool.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
New Day should come out with a bunch of people that have homes

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER

Alain Post posted:

Vince was probably the one who encouraged him to get on the juice, big time.

If by Vince you mean the Dynamite Kid, sure.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

cronox2 posted:

Why would WWE be threatened by a wrestling promotion that's over in 3 days?

:smith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGubCyBcWw

Do not doubt El Jefe

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Aahahah I forgot about that man Dario Cueto owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I cant wait for vignettes of new day skipping around whipping quarters at homeless people

I unironically want this.

• Locked thread