Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is your 7th-round pick?
Pro Bowler
Future Hall of Famer
Gets the key to every city in America
Future President of the Universe
View Results

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
So this is what they mean when they say "create separation".

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/631119124379369472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh god Julio learning route running is literally a nightmare for defensive backs

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Oh god Julio learning route running is literally a nightmare for defensive backs

Yeah, since that time he snapped the screw in his foot (supposed to be impossible) with his power, he hasn't be able to torch DB's as badly as he wants to, so now he's going to clown them AND torch them. It's gonna be great.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Many ankles will snap this year

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
Geno Smith got punched in the face by a teammate in a locker room brawl. Out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Many ankles will snap this year

If his hamstrings don't tear first.

Dingleberry2
Jul 23, 2001

GenHavoc posted:

Geno Smith got punched in the face by a teammate in a locker room brawl. Out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw.

So we should take the over on Jets wins now? Todd Bowles knows what he's doing!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FizFashizzle posted:

If his hamstrings don't tear first.

Or foot screws

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!

Dingleberry2 posted:

So we should take the over on Jets wins now? Todd Bowles knows what he's doing!

Ryan Fitzpatrick gets new lease on life as Jets starter, goes 16-0, beats Tom Brady in AFCCG, dies of heart attack in closing seconds of Super Bowl blowout victory, ashes divided into 32 piles and buried on the 50-yard-lines of every NFL stadium. Meanwhile, Mark Sanchez runs into a butt.

Prediction made.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

GenHavoc posted:

Ryan Fitzpatrick gets new lease on life as Jets starter, goes 16-0, beats Tom Brady in AFCCG, dies of heart attack in closing seconds of Super Bowl blowout victory, ashes divided into 32 piles and buried on the 50-yard-lines of every NFL stadium. Meanwhile, Mark Sanchez runs into a butt.

Prediction made.

Mine is that he looks ok for a while and then runs into a butt while playing against Tebow, who wins the superbowl

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress Fitzpatrick

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Rod Streater will be back soon

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/631133500926726144

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Lotta Raiders had actual illnesses. It's really high time they got a stadium that doesn't fill up with sewage

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

giants/bengals joint practice just got underway

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton
Odell Beckham Jr. just smoked Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick on an inside slant in 1 on 1 drills. Drove him off ball a few yards. #NYG #Giants

Jordan Raanan ✔ @JordanRaanan
Dre Kirkpatrick just came off field after 1on1 rep vs Odell Beckham and said "That @@@@@ scared as @@@@" #giants

this is what twitter was made for

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Odell Beckham made Robert Alford look like he was wearing cement shoes.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Menamino posted:

Odell Beckham Jr. just smoked Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick on an inside slant in 1 on 1 drills. Drove him off ball a few yards. #NYG #Giants

Dre Kirkpatrick just came off field after 1on1 rep vs Odell Beckham and said "That @@@@@ scared as @@@@" #giants

quote:

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr

Adam Jones tirelessly getting after a ref for not throwing and offside flag. In a practice. #TalkinBoutPractice

I love Pacman.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
He did an interview on Lebatard's radio show last week and it was really really good. He was really open about being a gently caress up when he was younger.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dre was talking poo poo after getting Torched lol yup sounds about right

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Eric Berry had a huge pick-6 in practice today and people went predictably nutso.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Menamino posted:

WTF does that even mean? OBD burned him on a route and he came off the field talking poo poo about the guy who just burned him saying he was scared? Yeah, he had to fake me out of my shoes because he's just so scared of me! What?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Dre also had a pick 6 so basically he's a good cornerback that hates losing.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Dre Kirkpatrick is literally DeAngelo Hall

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Saints camp press release:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
That joke is so old Moses wrote it on a stone tablet.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
FWD: Fw: fwd: FW: Re: fw: SO FUNNY MISS YOU XOXO GRANDMA

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

~°~°~FoRwArD DiS 2 10 PpL n AlL Ur DrEaMz WiL CoM TrU~°~

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo I wish that you were being for real posting that compuserve bullshit in these forums

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I left some falcons tickets by accident on the dashboard on my car. some fucker shattered the window and left two more.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Holy poo poo I wish that you were being for real posting that compuserve bullshit in these forums

:troll:

That's the kind of poo poo that graces the falcons subreddit.

I've arrived at the conclusion that the falcons subreddit is worthless as hell.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chilichimp posted:

Haha, thank you for this and the ensuing fall out

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

How do you keep football (team/player) out of your yard?

PUT UP GOAL POSTS!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

So it's a meme war you want, huh?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

:troll:

That's the kind of poo poo that graces the falcons subreddit.

I've arrived at the conclusion that the falcons subreddit is worthless as hell.

It's all bad, everywhere. :)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

So it's a meme war you want, huh?

Ah yes, the 2011 play-off exit. :allears:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I've received death threats from posters from Falcons Life for things I've posted on Carolinahuddle.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The only acceptable football meme

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

I've received death threats from posters from Falcons Life for things I've posted on Carolinahuddle.

I've legit stopped reading the Falcoholic article comments. I like the writers in the SBN Falcons site, and they're generally up on their info, but I think I could be just as informed by following D Orlando Ledbetter and Vaugh McClure on Twitter.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
So a SPORTS FAN had one last request after he died, and it was for SPORTS TEAM to be his pallbearers so they could let him down one last time.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

The only acceptable football meme

That's fresh as hell, but in like 5 years someone will say it and I'll just :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Detroit_Dogg posted:

So a SPORTS FAN had one last request after he died, and it was for SPORTS TEAM to be his pallbearers so they could let him down one last time.

I forget where I read it, but someone recently used this in their obituary and the local media loved it, acting like it was brand new.

• Locked thread