Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Check your listings. My local CBS is getting preempted for football too but its airing live on another channel.

I don't have cable, I get approximately 9 channels of television that I never watch unless it's survivor or big brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You might still want to check. My local (NY) has it on WNYI55, which was an over the broadcast channel back when I didn't have cable. So it was one of the 9 channels I got along with the networks and Home Shopping Channel.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't have cable, I get approximately 9 channels of television that I never watch unless it's survivor or big brother.

http://www.titantv.com/

1.) Go here
2.) Plug in your zip code and tell it yer on the bunny ears and not cable
3.) ??????

4.) PROFIT!

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just watch Big Brother on the CBS website.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

They have all the episodes going back to the first one this season. The new episode doesn't show up until after the broadcast is finished on the west coast, though.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

http://www.titantv.com/

1.) Go here
2.) Plug in your zip code and tell it yer on the bunny ears and not cable
3.) ??????

4.) PROFIT!

well this is loving cool

what's not cool is the full hour of preseason countdown thats pre-empting the live show. Nobody watches the preseason, even less are going to watch pregame of the preseason.

Prior experience tells me finding a stream will be impossible.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Aug 13, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yep looks like I am for sure going to watch Big Brother tonight via :filez:

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
That's some genius scheduling by CBS. Why didn't they do DE last week... Even so tonight's episode should be a doozy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Spiky Ooze posted:

That's some genius scheduling by CBS. Why didn't they do DE last week... Even so tonight's episode should be a doozy.

They seem to not have realized that they were going to play football instead of big brother :D

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Aug 13, 2015

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They seem to not have realized that they were going to play football instead of big brother :D

Which is insane considering Julie's married to the head of the drat network.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Propaganda Machine posted:

Which is insane considering Julie's married to the head of the drat network.

Like she cares about this stupid show. Surely she's just going through the motions on this thing.

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

Whenever Steve talks, I feel like he is channeling Jay Baruchel channeling Christian Slater.

It's sort of off-putting at first, but then it gets me thinking, it would be funny as hell if Jay Baruchel was actually a houseguest.
At least he'd interact with the people rather than just talking to the cameras awkwardly. (Or maybe he wouldn't I don't know...)

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Vanessa's game really took a very different direction to what I was expecting from her. Being the centerpiece in an alliance with a showmance on either side was a recipe for disaster. Going all in on an alliance that consists of herself, Shelli, and four dimwits was a really bizarre move as well. Vanessa may survive the week, but all she will have left in the house in terms of allies is a threesome from a rejected Hollywood rom-com plot.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Still looking for a live stream!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

preempted by foobaw why

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Woah deep

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Haha JMac.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Julie calling her out on bitter jury syndrome already haha.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ha.

Shelli: I'm pulling for Steve and John.
Julie: They weren't even in your alliance!

I imagine Julie's confusion echoes most non feed watchers' reactions to the insanity of this season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spiky Ooze posted:

Julie calling her out on bitter jury syndrome already haha.

I'd call it less "bitter" and more confused. Shelli heard about the 8 person deal and Becky/Johnny pushed hard that it was a Vanessa plot to get her out. Vanessa tried to explain that the plan was to put her up as a pawn and blindside the other side of the house by sending the other one home but Shelli couldn't seem to understand that so is just kind of confused.

Plus she was told by Becky that Vanessa was bashing her in her campaigning and Van really wasn't. So Shelli just doesn't know which way is up.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I found a stream, how did Shelli get voted out over Vanessa?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lol Becky is hosed

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Haha omg Steve, what the hell does he do?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Yes! Steve! Get Becky out!

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
LOL Steve totally didn't want to win that!!

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

"Inside guys"

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Britt Burns posted:

LOL Steve totally didn't want to win that!!

I feel like he was trying to throw it from the 2nd question on.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

He must have been too nervous to throw with either Austin or Johnny still there, but that doesn't make sense as he is cool with both of them.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
He should put up Becky and Jackie. I'd be happy seeing either of them go.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

blue squares posted:

James campaigned for it half a week because he was scared of Shelli. He did a good job selling the advantages and pulling the numbers together to screw Becky, who did not ever want it to go this way, but eventually knew it would.

And way to let Steve win at the worst time... dummies!

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Hahaha, Steve now required to start playing the game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hilarious trivia. There was a huge debate in the house about that bowl thing and it got so heated that Vaness and Julia became convinced that the Goblins and Austin were lying to try and trick everyone else into losing. Vanessa and Austin fought over it and everything. Turns out the Gobkins were just wrong and it knocked them out. They had to be watching the feeds and picked that question.

blue squares posted:

Vanessa told James that Becky had been ratting to Shelli and was working with her and Johnny. James and Meg decided that Shelli was a bigger threat to them than Vanessa and they didn't owe Becky since she had been lying to them so decided to cut a deal with Aus-Twins to keep Van. Everyone else just kind of fell in line.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 14, 2015

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

blue squares posted:

Vanessa went to James and told him Becky ratted James out when he nominated Clay/Shelli, and that she said he was a sexist. James realizes Becky isn't as good of an ally as he thought, plus Shelli is coming for James, and flips with Meg/Jackie. Their hope is that this flip will cause Austin/Vanessa/the twins to target John/Becky in the DE.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Huh, Meg and Jackie...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, Snap, Steve! Big move!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Trying to backdoor Becky? I don't see why he would pick them over her.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

#BackdoorBecky

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I like this play.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
He definitely wants Jackie gone since he knows no one will vote out Meg. If Jackie wins POV, he's gotta put up Becky....it seems like his last choice of people that he knows aren't on his side.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Why are these dum dums not running around campaigning to avoid nomination and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Wee Bairns posted:

I like this play.

Me too. Jackie and Meg didn't like him anyways, there's still enough people that there's a good shot Becky can't play in veto, and even if Becky or John win, they can just vote out Jackie anyways.

• Locked thread