Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
It seems like a pretty gross thing to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
every day, op

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Literally doing it right now.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I bet extroverts came up with the idea for public bathrooms

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
You know what they say dont poo poo where you eat

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Ive actually gone from social anxiety to some perverted kind of enjoyment to making GBS threads in public

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont think i ever have but im mot sure ill get back to you on this as i have to think about it, im going to think back and really think hard wrt public toilets and wrt pooing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
But i never flush.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Tevryr posted:

You know what they say dont poo poo where you eat suck dick

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Do people using public bathrooms judge each other like they do about every thing else

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
maybe not "public" but work bathrooms, hell yes

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Yup. I also add exaggerated grunts and commentary if there are other people around.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
OP have you never travelled anywhere in your life? Sometimes you're not at home and you need to poop. Just get over it and embrace the stench and wet farts of the guy in the next stall.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

a bay posted:

Do people using public bathrooms judge each other like they do about every thing else

The guy in the back room at work either doesn't know or doesn't care that everybody can hear him ranting about stuff through the walls. There's only one stall in the mens room here, so whenever he emerges from his cave to take a dump and gets thwarted by somebody already being in there, he goes back and starts flipping out about "SHOES AGAIN! HE'S STILL IN THERE" to his other horrible old man buddy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i never poop unless im on the clock

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Bardeh posted:

OP have you never travelled anywhere in your life? Sometimes you're not at home and you need to poop. Just get over it and embrace the stench and wet farts of the guy in the next stall.

Im not going to embrase a guys wet fart dude.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I like to exaggeratedly tuck a newspaper under my arm and loudly announce to people around me that I need to go drop the cosby kids at the pool before marching to the toilet, or shitter as I like to refer to it.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

Im not going to embrase a guys wet fart dude.

its all part of the experience

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Lunixnerd posted:

I like to exaggeratedly tuck a newspaper under my arm and loudly announce to people around me that I need to go drop the cosby kids at the pool before marching to the toilet, or shitter as I like to refer to it.

The correct term is "dropping pills in the drink like Cosby."

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
one time i had a late flight that got delayed and i had to atke a poo poo and most of the airport was closed so i just walked as far away from life as i could and found a bathroom that was huge and totally empty. took the stall right in the fuckin middle of it and had a big ol' poo poo in my private bathroom palace

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

At work I always like the people that won't let it rip unless they are the only one in the bathroom. They'll be sitting in the stall all silent for 5 minutes and then as soon as they think they hear the person leaving, they unleash the fury of their bowels.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah of course. It's just a thing people do, like eating and sleeping. Not a big deal.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

notZaar posted:

Yeah of course. It's just a thing people do, like eating and sleeping. Not a big deal.

Don't eat or sleep in public bathrooms.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
If I am going to be associated with a place for a while I always hunt out the best restrooms to poo poo in. Sometimes there are one person bathrooms in basements and the like that are totally off of the beaten path. At my last job there was a bathroom that I swear I was the only person who used it. I never saw a soul in there but it was always cleaned twice a day like the others.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Rod Munch posted:

At work I always like the people that won't let it rip unless they are the only one in the bathroom. They'll be sitting in the stall all silent for 5 minutes and then as soon as they think they hear the person leaving, they unleash the fury of their bowels.

Do you ever open and close the door without going thru it to get them to poo poo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

idk do other people use ur mom's chest

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I go to to work early most days to poop in their toilet rather than dirtying up my own. It rules. Especially in the event of a non flusher.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
when you gotta go, you gotta go. nuff said

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
if you have a fear of pooping in public do a stint in the military that'll give you courage to drop trou in a public stall for life

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The toilets we have at work are all victorian with no water in them. Just a porcelain bowl with a metal trap door at the bottom. So your poo poo just piles up on the trap door all stinky. And then you pull a handle and teh trapdoor opens and water sluices down from a reservoir above. But it usually leaves poo poo streaks on the bow. Kinda gross. I usually save up my shits for the modern toilets in another part of the building. but smoetimes u gotta go, you know? On those times I take a crap on the trap door and like to imagine that i'm a james bond villain and my poo poo is james bond and the trap door is a trap door under which are shraks.

Thanks for reading bout my poo poo.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
I'm a timid pooper - unless the restroom is private I'll just hold it in my tortured bowels as long as possible. [un]Surprisingly I've only shat myself once or twice.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like to fart and poo poo loudly next to my coworkers.
Also I flex my bladder extra hard so that my stream is mighty and powerful, it's all about office politics.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol just lol if u dont poop on the clock at work

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

withak posted:

Literally doing it right now.

Same.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
choose the cleanest-looking stall and let 'er rip OP

everyone needs to poop from the mightiest king to the most destitute peasant

the great equalizer; do not be ashamed

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I do but more often than I'd like oaf blunders in and starts pooping right along with me. Pooping should be done alone but nobody can take the time to wait or just find another bathroom. It's this sort of regard for efficiency over a more refined enjoyment of life that's really ruining modern pooping.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
idk, do you consider your mom a public bathroom?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

I take a crap on the trap door and like to imagine that i'm a james bond villain and my poo poo is james bond and the trap door is a trap door under which are shraks.

That rules

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

The toilets we have at work are all victorian with no water in them. Just a porcelain bowl with a metal trap door at the bottom. So your poo poo just piles up on the trap door all stinky. And then you pull a handle and teh trapdoor opens and water sluices down from a reservoir above. But it usually leaves poo poo streaks on the bow. Kinda gross. I usually save up my shits for the modern toilets in another part of the building. but smoetimes u gotta go, you know? On those times I take a crap on the trap door and like to imagine that i'm a james bond villain and my poo poo is james bond and the trap door is a trap door under which are shraks.

Thanks for reading bout my poo poo.

starring sean cornery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My coworker said he's nervous to go in public bathrooms and I was like "dude you're never gonna see most of those people ever again, just let it rip who gives a poo poo".

• Locked thread