Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
p1zz4
This poll is closed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFdPTaCtkc 12 24.49%
Za' Hut 16 32.65%
GOKUUUU 21 42.86%
Total: 49 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Domino's is also perfectly fine. Really, people get strangely elitist about their pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
i like pizza

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
i would've gone to Za' Hut but its on the other side of town thats a pain to get to. lil c's is closer and is usually good. but like most lil c's its loacted in the worlds saddest strip mall.

a creepy colon posted:

youre loving dumb for criticizing a $5 pizza you know that right

:agreed:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
for some reason I ALWAYS get sick from pizza hut so dominos is better even though it is trash tier pizza

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

a creepy colon posted:

youre loving dumb for criticizing a $5 pizza you know that right

if they made a pizza for 50 cents would you be dumb for criticizing it because its made from human waste? its 50 cents!!!

dont buy this poo poo guys buy like 5 lbs of bananas instead or something

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stop wasting money on grocery's. you throw it all away anyways.

buy frozen pizza. the ones above are like 3.50

Risky
May 18, 2003

Strudel Man posted:

Domino's is also perfectly fine. Really, people get strangely elitist about their pizza.

There's a Grimaldis by me and the pizza is like 20 bucks but it's goddamn amazing.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Strudel Man posted:

Seriously. Its bread, melted cheese, and tomato sauce....sounds pretty tasty to me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite part about working at domino's was when people would freak out and start screaming when you tell them they are outside of the delivery area, then finally they go 'fine I guess I'll just order Pizza Hut then' (as if I give a poo poo, I'm def a stockholder at Domino's :jerkbag:) and then I say 'there aren't any pizza huts that deliver to you, either.'

hahaha drat they get so loving butthurt. I've had literal death threats and threats of physical violence over not being able to deliver a pizza a half hour (1 way) away.

Very common was 'I'ma come down there and kick your rear end!' and I would always just go 'well if you're coming down here you can just do pick up and save yourself the delivery cost?'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Risky posted:

There's a Grimaldis by me and the pizza is like 20 bucks but it's goddamn amazing.

I tried it, but it just wasn't that special to me.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
papa johns sucks but all the other pizzas are good imo.

is papa johns still in business? lol. that place fuking SUCKSSSSSSS. hey im papa john, i cant pay my employees poo poo but enjoy this super bowl commercials !!!!

Risky
May 18, 2003

Hungry Howies has a 6 dollar carry out large with one topping. It's pretty good if you are poor and want pizza.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

thathonkey posted:

is papa johns still in business? lol. that place fuking SUCKSSSSSSS. hey im papa john, i cant pay my employees poo poo but enjoy this super bowl commercials !!!!

lol ur jealous of an old car lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Nothing like buying Little Ceasar's for your office to let them know you don;t give a poo poo

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Nick Rivers posted:

i like pizza

Correct.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nothing like buying Little Ceasar's for your office to let them know you don;t give a poo poo

ok, so, heres one cheese, one pepperoni, and one sausage. the rest is for gas

ENJOY YOU HEATHENS!

[img-flippingoff smiley that seems to be missing with many others]

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think that Little Caesars and Pizza Hut are equally good if your goal is to eat terrible garbage and then have violent diarrhea.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think that Little Caesars and Pizza Hut are equally good if your goal is to eat terrible garbage and then have violent diarrhea.

little ceasars is better than pizza hut simply for the fact that they know how much their terrible garbage is actually worth

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
guys whats up with ordering xtra cheese? i feel like a lot of times when you order extra cheese the food place just laughs and says "thanks for the buck fifty sucker!" and actually just puts the normal amount of cheese.

for background: im fat

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

thathonkey posted:

poopa johns sucks but all the other pizzas are good imo.

is poopa johns still in business? lol. that place fuking SUCKSSSSSSS. hey im poopa john, i cant pay my employees poo poo but enjoy this super bowl commercials !!!!

fixed

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i like how the pizzas don't have enough cheese on them, and the heatlamp + cardboard combo adds the perfect muskiness to the dough.

Also I likehow the store is depressing and from the 70's, and the lighting is yellowed with sadness and age

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I want pizza sold in weird paper sleeves or elongated boxes again, like how the LC would give you two pizzas in a paper sleeve box of how The Hut made the Bigfoot pizza. Pizza is better in sleeves.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Tato posted:

I want pizza sold in weird paper sleeves or elongated boxes again, like how the LC would give you two pizzas in a paper sleeve box of how The Hut made the Bigfoot pizza. Pizza is better in sleeves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJLAt3eFgc

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Square pizza slices are bullshit pizza for bullshit people

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

guys whats up with ordering xtra cheese? i feel like a lot of times when you order extra cheese the food place just laughs and says "thanks for the buck fifty sucker!" and actually just puts the normal amount of cheese.

for background: im fat

they put extra cheese on but also what they do is take the amount of cheese under the toppings and reduce it so they can put it on top of the toppings so it looks like more

for example, a medium (12") at domino's is supposed to get 5oz of cheese (iirc). if you order extra cheese, they'll do like 2-3oz under the toppings then put 3-4oz on top. it's not really that much extra but it LOOKS like a good amount more.

i kind of hate that there's brain space devoted to 'medium 1 topping pepperoni gets 30, large 1 topping pepperoni gets 40' even years later lol...

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

you got the right idea brother. I wanna crack that fuckin' cardboard with the HITMAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yis8ufUSIsA

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

they put extra cheese on but also what they do is take the amount of cheese under the toppings and reduce it so they can put it on top of the toppings so it looks like more

for example, a medium (12") at domino's is supposed to get 5oz of cheese (iirc). if you order extra cheese, they'll do like 2-3oz under the toppings then put 3-4oz on top. it's not really that much extra but it LOOKS like a good amount more.

i kind of hate that there's brain space devoted to 'medium 1 topping pepperoni gets 30, large 1 topping pepperoni gets 40' even years later lol...

i knew there was some trickyness going on!

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
goddamn i want a garbage tier pizza now

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Pizza is really good for you, pepperoni and cheese have zero carps.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
How did Detroit area pizza dominate the whole country? LC, dominoes, even Jets. Detroit isn't really reknown for pizza. Or any food for that matter, except maybe coney dogs or faygo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

King of Bees posted:

How did Detroit area pizza dominate the whole country? LC, dominoes, even Jets. Detroit isn't really reknown for pizza. Or any food for that matter, except maybe coney dogs or faygo.

How the gently caress are coney dogs, named after an Island in New York, from Detroit?

e: just checked wikipedia, never knew they're named after the type of diner found in the island

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 18, 2015

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

thathonkey posted:

is papa johns the one with the garlic dipping sauce because that poo poo is great.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
no one cares. nice pizza. good job, everyone.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

no one cares. nice pizza. good job, everyone.

remember when you used to refer to it as 'za

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

remember when you used to refer to it as 'za

not really :confused: me specifically or people generally?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

not really :confused: me specifically or people generally?

it used to be real big in these forums

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

paco650 posted:

is papa johns the one with the garlic dipping sauce because that poo poo is great.

yes and yes. also pepperocinis

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

KennyLoggins posted:

just went to Little Caesars...

and boy are my arms tired.

oink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
lol if you don't have a "house of pizza" owned by greek immigrants every two blocks

• Locked thread