Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
hard boiled eggs and fried eggs are way gross, that yolk, loving nasty, scrambled/omelette is fine

bleu cheese too

not a fan of pork either i can do bacon or country sausage just fine but a pork chop or smoked ribs or carnitas or like a ham i just cant do, oddly i did like mcribs and theres a way-owning chain of gas stations here (QT) that have a mcrib clone its good

any hot dog thats not 100% beef is so nasty, the packages always say something like made with pork chicken and turkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

not a big fan of yellow squash or zucchini

also OP that's a lot of healthy foods you're missing out on

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Chinatown posted:

kill yourself no really
:( it's one of the least popular opinions to have. it's easier to find nazi sympathizers than fellow guac dislikers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tetsuo posted:

:( it's one of the least popular opinions to have. it's easier to find nazi sympathizers than fellow guac dislikers.

eat the booty

eat the guac

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
put a criminal amount of garlic into it if you need to

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
also on booze, i like beer, porters, stouts, NA lager but have never really enjoyed any type of wine or liquor until I discovered 100% agave tequila, im always down to do some shots of whiskey or vodka or whatever but the only think i like about it is the buzz later

ipas are disgusting as gently caress

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Macasaurus posted:

not a big fan of yellow squash or zucchini

also OP that's a lot of healthy foods you're missing out on

"Healthy" is actually really subjective. I exercise pretty regularly and eat plenty of lean meat (plain chicken breasts, yummo!) and even though the BMI chart says I'm "obese", but my doctor says I'm fairly healthy for somebody with my weight.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

broccoli

i ate like a ton of broccoli when i was little or something and then puked and now i cant deal with it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
well as long as youre happy thatd all that matters

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

broccoli

i ate like a ton of broccoli when i was little or something and then puked and now i cant deal with it

thats what velveeta is for

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Keg posted:

"Healthy" is actually really subjective. I exercise pretty regularly and eat plenty of lean meat (plain chicken breasts, yummo!) and even though the BMI chart says I'm "obese", but my doctor says I'm fairly healthy for somebody with my weight.

it is really subjective but cutting the fat off your bacon doesnt make it healthy

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Macasaurus posted:

it is really subjective but cutting the fat off your bacon doesnt make it healthy

Just like cutting the fat off a person doesn't make them healthy.

az
Dec 2, 2005

right this second I had to close my window in this room cause my white trash upstairs neighbours have their kitchen right above this room and they keep cooking the most disgusting stuff I dont even know. I think they're deep frying with terrible oil, it smells like boiling stinkbugs in codliver oil and its making me retch

az
Dec 2, 2005

hello 911, I would like to register a smell complaint

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Keg posted:

Just like cutting the fat off a person doesn't make them healthy.

HAES

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3456453&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I like most foods and the few I don't like I would still eat if they were served but I absolutely can not stand the taste of black licorice.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Does the "Healthy At Every Size" movement include pro-anorexia folks or is it only for the other extreme? Sure, anorexia nervosa's got about a 20% death rate, but tiny and scrawny is a size too, so it must be possible to maintain it and be healthy!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh yeah i just remembered why i'm the most pussy person in this thread. i can't eat boned chicken. wings make me gag.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
poop that is past its expiration date

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

oh yeah i just remembered why i'm the most pussy person in this thread. i can't eat boned chicken. wings make me gag.

That's a weird one, I'll give you that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nothing really

I can't remember ever having gagged on anything except a plethora of cock

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

That's a weird one, I'll give you that.
do you have an MLP avatar just to disturb everyone else on the forum? i'm in a cafe rn and i don't want people to see pinkie's rear end on my screen. jw

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

do you have an MLP avatar just to disturb everyone else on the forum? i'm in a cafe rn and i don't want people to see pinkie's rear end on my screen. jw

You are aware other people can buy you AVs, right?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

You are aware other people can buy you AVs, right?
you poor man

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

symbolic posted:

dudes posts (and avatar) make me gag but I wouldn't want to eat either so :shrug:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

are you an accountant?

Dude I wish

sharts
Jul 3, 2008

a̸ ̕s̡cŗeam͟i͠ng͞ ͘sk͏u̢l̨l i̡s y͝o͡ųr o͡n͟l͞y ͢comp̛ani̡o͞n͝
none of them because i'm not loving three years old

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
gently caress you i'm a vegetable eating MACHINE i can eat ANY vegetable

except cauliflower
why cauliflower, why are you so horrible

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Broccoli

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
The OP should use this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI

Subhu Man
Mar 20, 2004

When stalking tigers it's positively anaerobic to anticipate failiure.
(HBT; Outtakes, 5:32)
OP have you tried miracle fruit? Essentially it fucks with how your tongue works and makes bitter and sour taste sweet. I have tried it and it made guiness taste like... Actually I forget it was 5-10 years ago i tried it but it wasnt guinessy and it was very nice, but dont try any sweetnered product unless you want to know what chemical waste tastes like.

For me, while I dont mind the taste, with most shellfish and mushrooms the smell of their cooking makes me nauseous. Not wanting to puke and waste food I avoid eating them. Mussels though make me retch and taste horrid.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Subhu Man posted:

OP have you tried miracle fruit? Essentially it fucks with how your tongue works and makes bitter and sour taste sweet. I have tried it and it made guiness taste like... Actually I forget it was 5-10 years ago i tried it but it wasnt guinessy and it was very nice, but dont try any sweetnered product unless you want to know what chemical waste tastes like.

For me, while I dont mind the taste, with most shellfish and mushrooms the smell of their cooking makes me nauseous. Not wanting to puke and waste food I avoid eating them. Mussels though make me retch and taste horrid.

or alternatively you can get really fuckin baked, like so baked you can hardly even tell what's happening around you, then try to eat some food you are unfamiliar with

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
ketchup. i am fine with all other tomato products; i dislike the taste of raw tomato but can eat it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
avocado causes actual vomiting

gently caress those loving things and gently caress everyone trying to sneak that garbage into everything

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

avocado causes actual vomiting

huh I have that one too, but I remember that I used to actually like them and at some point just could not even look at them

I thought it was an allergy but I hadn't ever heard of anyone else having it

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Acne Rain posted:

gently caress you i'm a vegetable eating MACHINE i can eat ANY vegetable

except cauliflower
why cauliflower, why are you so horrible

They're nice baked or curried or just about anything else except boiled. Try making aloo gobi or something with them.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
adults arent allowed to have preferences you giant manbabies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
apple vodka

• Locked thread