Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Droid Washington posted:

Not realy they just get kinda slightly shredded over time. you'd think a spirit bomb or goku blast would vaporize all the clothing on vegeta

Because the spirit bomb kills evilness and his clothes aren't evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Home for Infinite Losers

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Oberleutnant posted:

Super Saiyan 10 is the 10th and final Super Saiyan transformation, succeeding Super Saiyan 9.

The form is death, it is godly. All your fur turns black, including your eyes and hair. :ssj:

oh my god

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

If cell absorbed an android dog would he get a dogs head

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

if in death you just kick it with your friends & family in the afterlife in your own body then who gives a gently caress about death? what consequence is there to being dead?

well you turn into some kind of snake person

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Why did goku's tail stop growing back? It did the first few times he lost it but then it stopped. :iiam:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Calico Heart posted:

answer my question, fucker

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

well I guess you didn't say you were going to answer them, just politely asked the community to post their questions. I apologize.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Calico Heart posted:

Wasn't that the plot of Alien 3?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

If Dr gyro could create hot android babes why did he make a fat China doll man a giant muscle man and the singer of a boy band

I'm gyro's gay

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
He also made whatever this is:

Question for the thread: what's up with this guy?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
goku sounds like goku!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pretty sure this didn't work tho

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

TREMBLE

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Rahu posted:

He also made whatever this is:

Question for the thread: what's up with this guy?

Dr. Gero wanted to build a pimpbot, what more do you want?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gz2YEFykcE

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why are there no black or latino super saiyans

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

what is Mr. Popo's power level

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
But seriously why did Yamcha stay friends with these people, his ex married the man who ordered his murder. At that point I'd say gently caress it and become a desert bandit again. Or is he just one of those SA posters who can't stop talking about cucking.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Excelzior posted:

gently caress you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fellbat posted:

But seriously why did Yamcha stay friends with these people, his ex married the man who ordered his murder. At that point I'd say gently caress it and become a desert bandit again. Or is he just one of those SA posters who can't stop talking about cucking.

he played baseball for a while

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why were the guardians of the universe so woefully inept

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

gently caress you

wow

rude

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what gender was frieza

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ethanol posted:

what gender was frieza

who knows?
He did have a dad though

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
why is chiaotzu such a hosed up little weirdo

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
wanna gently caress goku

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

have you ever met a normal midget?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
can i gently caress goku

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he played baseball for a while

Still wouldn't put up with Vegeta bullshit.

He was a china style vampire until Toriyama couldn't give enough fucks to remember that

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Excelzior posted:

well mr popo was handily able to beat goku when goku first arrived at kami's lookout, but goku is more than able to keep up with him once he finishes his training.

later on, raditz is able to read goku's power level as 750 once he's taken off his weighted clothing. raditz is able to easily defeat both goku and piccolo (until goku grabs his tail) and vegeta later implies raditz's power level is around 1,200.

goku and piccolo, during the piccolo jr saga, were obviously much stronger than mr popo, but presumably much weaker than they are five years later at the beginning of dragon ball z, so we could probably estimate their power levels at that point at around 500.

so I would say we could estimate mr popo's power level at between 200 and 400, probably towards the lower end of that.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

why is dbz so bad

why is anime so bad

why is anime

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

well mr popo was handily able to beat goku when goku first arrived at kami's lookout, but goku is more than able to keep up with him once he finishes his training.

later on, raditz is able to read goku's power level as 750 once he's taken off his weighted clothing. raditz is able to easily defeat both goku and piccolo (until goku grabs his tail) and vegeta later implies raditz's power level is around 1,200.

goku and piccolo, during the piccolo jr saga, were obviously much stronger than mr popo, but presumably much weaker than they are five years later at the beginning of dragon ball z, so we could probably estimate their power levels at that point at around 500.

so I would say we could estimate mr popo's power level at between 200 and 400, probably towards the lower end of that.

power levels are bullshit

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ethanol posted:

what gender was frieza

he has no genitals so presumably he is non-gendered, if his race reproduces sexually at all

we never see piccolo naked but it's confirmed in the series that nameks are uniformly hermaphrodites

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin posted:

why is dbz so bad
it literally took 30 years to complete.

why is anime so bad
because they all want to be DBZ

why is anime
because

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fellbat posted:

she married a short, unpleasant man with a receding hairline who never had a job and they were blissfully happy together. meanwhile, yamcha was routinely humiliated in the tournament and any other time he fought he got his poo poo kicked in. whats more, the whole time that blue cat thing kept talking about how he was the greatest person in the world to really dig the knife in. even tien got a few chances to shine, and eventually semi-retired to travel the world with his best bud (who is admittedly a creepy little midget). i cant imagine hating anyone like toriyama hates yamcha.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well if you go on the non-canon sources it's all random nonsense, like the power levels of dragon ball characters stated in daizenshuu are directly in conflict with what happened during the series

but in canon sources it all seems fairly consistent, but they drop the concept of numbered power levels in the genyu saga because if they didn't it just would have been continuously ridiculously large numbers. at that point goku's power level was 180,000.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

well if you go on the non-canon sources it's all random nonsense, like the power levels of dragon ball characters stated in daizenshuu are directly in conflict with what happened during the series

but in canon sources it all seems fairly consistent, but they drop the concept of numbered power levels in the genyu saga because if they didn't it just would have been continuously ridiculously large numbers. at that point goku's power level was 180,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Serious Frolicking posted:

she married a short, unpleasant man with a receding hairline who never had a job and they were blissfully happy together. meanwhile, yamcha was routinely humiliated in the tournament and any other time he fought he got his poo poo kicked in. whats more, the whole time that blue cat thing kept talking about how he was the greatest person in the world to really dig the knife in. even tien got a few chances to shine, and eventually semi-retired to travel the world with his best bud (who is admittedly a creepy little midget). i cant imagine hating anyone like toriyama hates yamcha.

Toriyama said Vegeta is his least favorite character. He said he like Piccolo Jr. and Mr. Satan the best.

• Locked thread