Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
nursing bra's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Congrats on the end of your life, OP.

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
A first hand account of something you have to look forward to. 3 or 4 months from births when things are settling down and you're feeling frisky you'll invariably get a squirt of breast milk whilst aggressively partaking in some foreplay.

I just rolled with it.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
massage your/your wife's perineum to reduce tearing hth

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hope it's a girl and she hates you. Some time later, she brings home some cocky piece of poo poo on the varsity football team that belittles you with his lovely sarcasm and you yell at him and he yells back so you try to forcibly remove him from your home and he kicks your rear end and takes your daughter who returns a month later pregnant and single.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I got one word for you, OP: "dink"

Double Income No Kids 4 Lyfe

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlirddSSmw

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

hey make a joke about asking the doctor to add another stitch to your wife's torn taint after she has a natural birth my man

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:hfive:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Put baby in the corner, op

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

DiHK posted:

nursing bra's

Lactation consultant

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

congrats on doing your duty op.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

DiHK posted:

Baby is coming soon and I got two words for you nerds

NOSE JOB

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Dave_Indeed posted:

I hope it's a girl and she hates you. Some time later, she brings home some cocky piece of poo poo on the varsity football team that belittles you with his lovely sarcasm and you yell at him and he yells back so you try to forcibly remove him from your home and he kicks your rear end and takes your daughter who returns a month later pregnant and single.

1) Who the gently caress waits for that info?

2) It's a boy and that wouldn't bother me

because i'm gay

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

brizna posted:

Lactation consultant

This is true. There's nothing quite like like somebody describing your newborn child as a barracuda.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

this x infinity plz

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

toggle posted:

hey make a joke about asking the doctor to add another stitch to your wife's torn taint after she has a natural birth my man

I have a co-worker that actually did this. His imitation of the horrified medical personnel kills me.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lotta people pumped about dying alone with no one to love them or take care of them itt

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

natetimm posted:

I have a co-worker that actually did this. His imitation of the horrified medical personnel kills me.

it's called a courtesy stitch, why not ask

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mommy's gone

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

vaginal rupture

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Matey posted:

lotta people pumped about dying alone with no one to love them or take care of them itt

:hfive:

As for the extra stitch, apparently they try to avoid cutting in the first place these days.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Matey posted:

There will always be professional caretaker immigrants to wipe my rear end.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Secks Cauldron posted:

There will always be professional caretaker immigrants to wipe my rear end.

pfffff, anyone who cares for an elderly person that they aren't related to basically abuses and beats them when no one is looking which i bet is pretty much all the time.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Matey posted:

pfffff, anyone who cares for an elderly person that they aren't related to basically abuses and beats them when no one is looking which i bet is pretty much all the time.

like your kids wouldn't

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

All the medical people I know say that's bullshit and doesn't exist, but there are a ton of mothers I know that say it's real but won't show me.

Also, I want to believe...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress her right in the rear end in a top hat if you don't want a kid born with a huge dent in his head

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kill self

source: am dad

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ChairmanMeow posted:

like your kids wouldn't

no way. im gonna be the cool dad, make their mother do all the hard work of "actually raising the child(ren)." I'll be 85 and dabbing with my kid(s), telling them about how music was actually good in my day, when it was still made by humans and not robots

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

ChairmanMeow posted:

like your kids wouldn't

That's tough love. Immigrants are trashy and would do it out of spite.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Breast milk is great and gives you a twinkle in your eye and a spring in your step.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

No. 6 posted:

Congrats on the end of your life, OP.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
the first few months will suck poo poo op, newborns are basically psychopaths

hang in there because it gets awesome shortly after that, having a six month old is the most fun i've had without drugs

imo as soon as evolution gets its act together ladies will be pregnant for a year and give birth to three month olds

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
wow things are gonna be pretty hosed up for your child living through the fall of modern civilization with extreme climate change, social unrest and scarcity of fossil fuels and other resources.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

The Saurus posted:

wow things are gonna be pretty hosed up for your child living through the fall of modern civilization with extreme climate change, social unrest and scarcity of fossil fuels and other resources.

No poo poo, and I'll have help with the chores on my goat farm too.

Indentured servitude.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Mount wife in delivery room. Kid needs to learn about competition

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Paternity test

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well I'm turned on

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ChairmanMeow posted:

it's called a courtesy stitch, why not ask

It's a fairly insensitive thing to ask for while your wife is lying in a near-coma and leaking fluids from having your child. My co-worker cleared the joke with her beforehand because he basically wanted to troll the doctors and nurses. To see him imitate and describe the reactions of the female nurses is hilarious. "I asked the doc to hook it up with the daddy stitch and the nurse carrying my wife's placenta in a pan out of the room almost dropped it and looked at me like I was Hitler." It's their 4th kid and I guess at that point you're a grizzled vet just trying to amuse yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op if i had your life i would kill myself

• Locked thread