Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

terrible snipe nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Once again, Dean Ambrose is the smartest guy in the company when it comes to social media.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Let me guess, you posted :gas: right?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sigma posted:

Once again, Dean Ambrose is the smartest guy in the company when it comes to social media.

Until Michelle McCool got on Instagram The Undertaker too.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

The_Rob posted:

If they support Bricksquad, I support them. It's my only rule in life.

Pre-EDM Waka Flocka or current EDM Waka Flocka?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Hustle, Loyalty spelled backwards, Respect.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

Pre-EDM Waka Flocka or current EDM Waka Flocka?

Flockaveli or bust.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
drat I was going to defend the racist girl but I don't really want to jack off over her so I guess I won't bother

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i have opinions about the usos.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Blasmeister posted:

there is a confusing amount of pizza on this person's twitter

woman of my dreams

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

i have opinions about the usos.

I don't want to jack it to them either. Maybe that's why I don't like them

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I've jacked it to literally every wrestler ever except Jazmin.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I've jacked it to literally every wrestler ever except Jazmin.

Racist

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

lol if you haven't jacked it to Goldust in bondage gear

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

epitasis posted:

in college in florida i remember people would say the disney world summer gigs were like debaucherous semi-adult summer camp and i imagine nxt is that times 10 except with less rigorous hiring practices and more carny trash

I spent two summers working at a C-list amusement park in the sticks that didn't have dorms and it was just as bad. If you knew what the people working at amusement parks were up to after closing and how little sleep they got, you would never take your kid there.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

The_Rob posted:

Flockaveli or bust.

Good choice man. Now you've got me hoping that New Day cuts a promo in that Migos triplet flow.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

Good choice man. Now you've got me hoping that New Day cuts a promo in that Migos triplet flow.

If migos just started coming out with new day I would lose my poo poo.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I'd be ok with them walking out with Randy Orton. https://instagram.com/p/lSeJtYmX77/

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lmao who did this fam

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you did, to yourself

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I just rewatched the first part of the Tag-Team Classic and I'm trying to wonder if the NXT Full Sail Audience was always this obnoxious. I think it's fine to get involved and do the X amount of chants, but it was just awkward, and then when they brought in Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano, they really didn't care what was going on.

Are they trying to be the "Internet Wresting Community" audience, or their best attempt at ECW Crowd 2?

Also, I feel bad for The Ascension, that was just not a good match, but maybe tonight's episode will be better?

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

rovert posted:

If only everyone had a handle on Twitter like Becky does:

When are they going to change her gimmick from "Steampunk" to "Uncle Joke Aficionado"?

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

MotU posted:

why is anyone acting like 16 is so far removed from 20

this isnt like someone is digging up 15 year old myspace posts or some poo poo, 4 years aint that long of time and if she was aiming for a WWE career at any moment before 20, she should have nuked her poo poo, change-in-mindset or not, especially after seeing poo poo happen to havok and zahra in the weeks prior

I agree only the secret racists smart enough to keep it on the DL should wrestle.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AlmightyPants posted:

When are they going to change her gimmick from "Steampunk" to "Uncle Joke Aficionado"?

Lawler's already got that market cornered.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

I agree only the secret racists smart enough to keep it on the DL should wrestle.

if you are gonna be racist at least have the decency to have some decorum

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiz6npumg4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-MA1jUSn9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLZukWAqcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl-vYhbDhWY

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's weird that they'd put the first round on house shows. Even weirder that they'd put the tag champions in the tag tournament, and put them over the guys they beat for the belts. I feel like they could ride that out until the next Takeover if they kept it all on TV.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

There was a Periscope that Gionna and Nhooph did that was really unwise. They were at home listening to music. The was rap music with lots of swearing and n-words but they would switch it off they would just change tracks to an even worse one. They did it five or six times. Get flustered, look at each other embarrassed and then one would change the track. It then just cut off.

This is pretty funny.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I find it extremely unlikely that WWE actually gives a poo poo if someone is racist or not. The issue for them is public image, they can't have people on contract that openly state their bigotry. People have abhorrent views regardless of age, and can change drastically even after their teens. At 29 I am very different from how I was at 27, and 27 vs. 23, etc. and probably not always for the better. The issue for WWE is that she failed to delete these tweets, especially after the Zahra scandal when EVERYONE signed to a contract or even being considered should have scoured their history for offensive content and purged it. She's a liability. Maybe she is not a racist, but there's no telling what other offensive views she may have, and the important thing for the company is that she knows better than to share them.

As fans we may care whether she's racist or not but then again we would live in blissful ignorance if she wasn't stupid enough to drop n-bombs on twitter and never delete them.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

where are the parents I ask you

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Also I think one of those tweets is a man wanting to suck a teenager's toes, which is another thing that should not be posted publicly on social media

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How many of these need to happen before WWE finally just makes them delete their old accounts once they sign. They all change their names on it anyway.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
People are learning. Would be good if a Diva did it though:

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The first tweet that wrestlers delete after using TweetDelete is the announcement auto post.

If you guys want to do a fun experiment, go to your Twitter settings, download your tweet archive, and search for offensive terms. I did, and found a few of me quoting (old style "RT @username stupid stuff") people saying offensive things. Most of the time the people quoted had renamed or deleted their account, leaving me without any context to what actually happened.

Now imagine you were a current wrestler who did that, only with "ironic racism".

Sigma fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 9, 2015

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

dromal phrenia posted:

Also I think one of those tweets is a man wanting to suck a teenager's toes, which is another thing that should not be posted publicly on social media

And then you have the one who responds gently caress MY rear end to every wrestler's tweets.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/article34438017.html

I can't wait to see what Sara Del Rey's training does for noted upcoming rookie, Kana

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

rovert posted:

Middle men and women. It was pretty widely talked about and feared thing. I think it was said on a podcast or two too.

Her friends tell her not to be an idiot everyday.
OK but the question is more of a "do your friends know you're telling us all their business" kind of question.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Atticus Finch posted:

OK but the question is more of a "do your friends know you're telling us all their business" kind of question.

I've always wondered that as well. If someone says something to Meltzer, they know it might end up in the Observer. Do these people know that what they say might end up in the Rovserver?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

who cares, is my question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Cool, Peyton has an actual entrance now

• Locked thread