Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im so loving space high right now from my space bong i feel like im in lik eouter space man
:weed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
*is an inanimate object*

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Oberleutnant posted:

*is an inanimate object*

Enough about Troi

Aug 4, 2010

weed, blue dream, dank

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
*is hidden under Wesley's space bed so commander riker doesn't find me*

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Captain's bong: dank date 420 (supplemental): *koffkoffkoff* whoa. The space grass had me trapped

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
dude, i'm totally gonna get o'brien to, like, set a big weed fire in the transporter room, and wait for it to fill up with smoke, and then transport all that poo poo directly up my rear end I'm gay

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Oberleutnant posted:

*is hidden under Wesley's space bed so commander riker doesn't find me*

Miles O'Brien did nothing wrong!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
"Replicator! Grass, Klingon Warthog Udder Delight, hot"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you get high on holodeck weed in a holodeck simulation do you stay high after you leave the holodeck or does it just go away instantly if there's like an alert and you have to leave the holodeck?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

proof of concept posted:

if you get high on holodeck weed in a holodeck simulation do you stay high after you leave the holodeck or does it just go away instantly if there's like an alert and you have to leave the holodeck?

woah... dude

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*sets vaporizer from 'stun' to 'stoned' setting*

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
does weed make klingons giggly? Or do they just get like really intense? I remember if they ever touched on that like they did for vulcans when spock got all high on "spores" and beat the poo poo out of kirk lol

edit: DON't remember oh man I ate way too much paella fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Sep 14, 2015

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

* is oddly shaped to accommodate the 'alien-of-the-week's' stupid facial makeup*

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
computer, create a weed capable of gettin data completely faced

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Captain, Worf ate all the loving space pretzels again.

SEND HIM TO THE BRIG.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Romulan Mindweed makes you telepathic with anyone smoking it within 2 parsecs

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

COMPUTER. BEAM ME UP SOME NEW SPACE CRACKERS

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

data, set course to 7-11 i want a slurpee. make it so, engage

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*is a recycled 'Ferengi spore finalizer' prop with flashing red LEDs and holographic foil trimming*

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Whoah, is that Worf in a Robin Hood costume? I'm so high I don't even

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
do you think you could get a good paella on the enterprise? Or just bullshit space food for squares and nerds? because that would suck if you got lit and couldn't get a good bowl of paella like at all

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

fuuuuuuuck yeah BEAM ME UUUUUUP SCOTTY!!!!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
if someone is smoking me are they sucking my dick ?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
*takes big rear end rip from gas mask bong*

*looks at hands and says in spock voice*

....Fascinating.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
calling spaceman spliff to the thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yo chill on the warp speed, chiiiillll! Oh we on impulse power? Lol.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Miles O'Brien crawls into a maintenance corridor, produces a bong, and lights up. The bong melts to the floor and a familiar figure rises from the liquid.

ODO: Fancy seeing you here, Chief O'Brien.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Season 8 Episode 1 Deep Space Nine

Odo lectures Jake and Nog on the dangers of drug use. O'brien and Bashir get turnt the gently caress up.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*when used, the background music changes - adding sitars, bongos and pan-flutes to the soundtrack*

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Good tea.

Nice house.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

im commander weedsmoker of the starship i smoke weed

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Miles O'Brien crawls into a maintenance corridor, produces a bong, and lights up. Jake and Nog have replaced the weed with Sylaxian Space Weed as a joke. O'Brien cuts his hands off in the resulting bad trip because he thinks they're turning into snakes.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

thers weed in that nebula

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

thers weed in that nebula

Harry Kim and Chakotay disappear on a jungle planet where all the trees are weed plants

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what? Q isn't really that annoying. Some of his conundrums are pretty heady when you really think about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Oberleutnant posted:

Miles O'Brien crawls into a maintenance corridor, produces a bong, and lights up. Jake and Nog have replaced the weed with Sylaxian Space Weed as a joke. O'Brien cuts his hands off in the resulting bad trip because he thinks they're turning into snakes.

The snakes have Keiko's face and all scream at him in unison

• Locked thread