Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Fonzarelli posted:

can't wait for trans to get south park quoted at them all the time

i'm a redhead and people still say that poo poo about souls to me like they are being clever

I've heard people say it's ok to call people faggots because South Park said it wasn't actually offensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like it when people say human being aloud because it is usually men and the sound the word from their mouths makes tends to feminize their presentation to the world and they don't realize it

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
Transexuals think about cocks and cunts all the time, therefore they are perverts

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

you are a loving moron, OP

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

so howd the episode go was it insightful

it was good and as usual the randy marsh character was funny and good

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
lol twitter is angry about this episode because it hits too close to home

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Uncle Wemus posted:

one of the first 5 lines in the episode was "Last week we had an incident where a student referred to rape as a 'Hot Cosby'"

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

MrQwerty posted:

one of the first 5 lines in the episode was "Last week we had an incident where a student referred to rape as a 'Hot Cosby'"

haha

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Most of the pompous cunts in this thread complaining about South Park remind me of Huckabee still complaining about gay people.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if your ideological position is so weak that it can't withstand being made fun of on a cartoon then lol just lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
loving someone with body dysmorphic disorder to fulfill a fetish is on par with pedophilia, imo and should be considered a kind of rape

Also PC Principal looked a lot like 80s Jim Mcmahon

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Caitlyn Jenner is a republican who is against gay marriage lol

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Immortan posted:

Most of the pompous cunts in this thread complaining about South Park remind me of Huckabee still complaining about gay people.

the goons that project all kinds of nonsense on to the creators are hilarious too

"they're... truth-is-in-the-middle... uhhh... milquetoast... libertarian poor-haters!!!"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Uncle Wemus posted:

yep

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
trainnys are the worst

our bathrooms at work got replaced with 'all gender bathrooms' and now when i go in the bathroom i gotta deal with dudes in dresses sporting a semi as i powder my nose. its the worst

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Principal Post Your Favorite

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
theyll probably point out how its a brain disorder but for some reason if a person wants to chop they arm off they get put in a hospital but if they chopping they dick off they get a sports award

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

theyll probably point out how its a brain disorder but for some reason if a person wants to chop they arm off they get put in a hospital but if they chopping they dick off they get a sports award

they actually just made fun of Brett Favre and bros

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i'm pretty sure the dick is still there

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

i'm pretty sure the dick is still there

pics

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I like the part where they beat up a small child for using the wrong language.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Caitlyn Jenner should have vehicular manslaughtered Kenny and then as soon as she gets out of the car ESPN hands her an award and everyone has to applaud

Trey and Matt you have my number. You know what to do

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Jessie Ventura explains trans-myn

red19fire
May 26, 2010

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Caitlyn Jenner should have vehicular manslaughtered Kenny and then as soon as she gets out of the car ESPN hands her an award and everyone has to applaud

Trey and Matt you have my number. You know what to do

Seriously. It was like the day after Bruce Jenner Killed Someone While Texting & Driving he announced he was transitioning.

Also, how long after Bruce revealed his deepest darkest secret did Kris wait to pitch another loving Kardashians spinoff reality show? I feel like Kris may have even pushed Bruce to transition because there were rumors of KUWK being cancelled due to lagging ratings at the time.

I'm all for trans rights and everything, but good god can literally anyone but America's Famous Clown Family be the face of it?

*Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I'm using the right pronouns since Bruce identified male at the time.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You're always using the right pronouns for Bruce Jenner. Because he is Bruce Jenner.

I mean he might be trying to pass as a Brucelyn or something. But no he is still a Bruce Jenner.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

red19fire posted:

*Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I'm using the right pronouns since Bruce identified male at the time.

No, you still use she because she was always a woman, even if she presented male at the time.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Best part of the Ep was the clip of Brett Favre clapping

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Ork of Fiction posted:

I hope the episode is really good and really funny and that the world is changed forever. I hope that it ends all life on this planet.

i dont think this happened, rly dissapointed tbh

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

No, you still use she because she was always a woman, even if she presented male at the time.

Really. This dead naming is triggering, and quite problematic, tbh.

Repeat after me: die. 👏🏿. cis. 👏🏿. white. 👏🏿. male. 👏🏿. scum. 👏🏿

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

ashgromnies posted:

Really. This dead naming is triggering, and quite problematic, tbh.

Repeat after me: die. 👏🏿. cis. 👏🏿. white. 👏🏿. male. 👏🏿. scum. 👏🏿

I too have trouble granting other people the highest privilege of calling them what they want to be called.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

red19fire posted:

Seriously. It was like the day after Bruce Jenner Killed Someone While Texting & Driving he announced he was transitioning.

Also, how long after Bruce revealed his deepest darkest secret did Kris wait to pitch another loving Kardashians spinoff reality show? I feel like Kris may have even pushed Bruce to transition because there were rumors of KUWK being cancelled due to lagging ratings at the time.

I'm all for trans rights and everything, but good god can literally anyone but America's Famous Clown Family be the face of it?

duh. he transitioned to avoid being arrested. bruce jenner may have killed someone but kaytylyn jenner aint done poo poo.

brilliant bit of lawyering imo

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

duh. he transitioned to avoid being arrested. bruce jenner may have killed someone but kaytylyn jenner aint done poo poo.

brilliant bit of lawyering imo

If only Chelsea Manning's lawyer had acted in time!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

POWERBALL posted:

I too have trouble granting other people the highest privilege of calling them what they want to be called.

I just don't believe in letting mentally ill, self-mutilating man-children and those who take advantage of their mental deficiency to fulfill their fetishes dictate societal norms.

Your gender and sex are determined by two simple chromosomes, not that hard.

Unless you're in to that kinda thing, I guess

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

How about I call Jenner an unrepentant killer, which is what xhe transitioned into when their negligence caused the death of someone and xhe proceeded to not give a single gently caress.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

I dunno chief I think an even higher privilege is killing someone with a car and instead of going to jail everyone has to celebrate you in order to avoid having their careers destroyed

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I dunno chief I think an even higher privilege is killing someone with a car and instead of going to jail everyone has to celebrate you in order to avoid having their careers destroyed

I feel you bro, keeping two noncontradictory thoughts in my mind simultaneously, e.g. this person did a bad thing and is also a woman, is hard

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I like ice cream and... and.... cooki----- *walks into wall facefirst*

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

if jenner had been poor, black and/or a teenager, their life would be over or extremely hosed right now. jenner as trans is the lowest on the totem pole theoretically you'd think the police would have shot her on sight. instead, her vapid rear end is celebrated all so people can masturbate at how progressive and accepting they are. she also extremely wealthy and famous. to say her privilege is lower than an average hetero white male making 40k a year is loving laughable. privilege is retarded as a concept, because hers is higher than all of ours and what you won't see is any of these people hold her accountable by taking a life in an extremely selfish and reckless way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

lmao wait you're serious that you think it's a big deal to call someone the gender they were at the time?

like, there was an olympian named bruce that was male and did pretty well and was on cereal boxes

unless you invented time travel and can somehow go back and replace all the references to "bruce jenner, male olympian" retroactively i think it's probably okay to refer to things by the identity under which they occurred

but you're a dick if you call the person who is now caitlyn jenner "bruce" or "male". but they once were. it's not that hard. fuckwad.

• Locked thread