Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

POWERBALL posted:

Oh wait, sorry, no one gives a poo poo about FtM trans people because transmisogyny is rampant and all people care about it whether a man wants to grow tits and cut he own dick off.

some lol site posted:

Trans* women may also feel pressured to conform to problematic gender stereotypes, such as wearing high heels or being "domestic"

so fat dumpy men in wigs who wobble and collapse in high heels are insecure and resentful of women who wear them, and also mysoginistically assume that cleaning up after themselves and their environment is simultaneously women's work and yet also work they dont want to take upon their slovenly selves in either gender

now that's thinkin like a man :ironicat:

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

kindermord posted:

some ppl can't stop not caring about hellthread

pretty much

i'm with him on this one. clap just enough to be polite, but not enough so you're a hypocrite.

if the khardashians are like american royalty, then the king accidentally killed a peasant by being a stupid piece of poo poo, didn't give a gently caress, comes out against gay marriage to restrict rights of others and then the nobles give him an award for being brave.

Schweinhund posted:

Do transgender people ever date each other? Probably not. They're like "I am a woman and should be looked at no differently than any other woman!!!" Ok, want to date this "guy" who has a strap on instead of a penis? "Nah..."

a bit off to the side, but my favorite line of attack is when people call you transphobic because you won't have sex with a trans person. or racist because you won't have sex with x race. i'm glad that only certain people get to decide what they do with their bodies and others don't.

(if a transwoman was hot, i'd probably set aside my misgivings. but then that's some other sort of -ism of -phobic, but i don't give a poo poo lol)

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 19, 2015

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

whoflungpoop posted:

so fat dumpy men in wigs who wobble and collapse in high heels are insecure and resentful of women who wear them, and also mysoginistically assume that cleaning up after themselves and their environment is simultaneously women's work and yet also work they dont want to take upon their slovenly selves in either gender

now that's thinkin like a man :ironicat:

This. A) Heels were originally made by men for men because dudes are the ones who are so freaked about being short and B), people don't need to be giving me poo poo because I genuinely like feminine clothes and make-up. And loving hell, have you ever had a roommate who didn't have domestic qualities? They are a filthy, inconsiderate pain in the rear end and you want to get rid of them immediately.

It's bullshit that any traditionally feminine qualities are immediately labeled "bad." Oh, so it's only good if it's traditionally masculine? LOGIC! :mad:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Oh man that's awful.

Also wow just figured out that dad gay so what's opening posts are like an early warning system for poo poo/troll threads.

He was only trying to help us. :negative:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Desetr Eagle posted:

there is no loving debate about gender to even be had you idiots.

if you cant reproduce properly as the gender you decided you want to be then you arent that gender

ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE IT GESTATE IN A BOX???????????????????????????

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

blainestereo posted:

Anita Shitcumsian is the worst, hope Tray&Matt do a south park episode about her bullshit!

They already did. There was a kickstarter episode last year where idiots donated money to group that did nothing and was just in it to make money by doing nothing.

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Why were the PC people in the episode so upset that a pedophile was in their midst getting erections from children?

That's not like them at all.

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Junkfist posted:

Why were the PC people in the episode so upset that a pedophile was in their midst getting erections from children?

That's not like them at all.

Edit: My bad, actually a good question. Did not read well originally.

KongMu fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Sep 19, 2015

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

episode was too pc for my tastes

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

ur making me literally shake with rage

If you're serious, you've lost. Thank you for playing SA Forums, please try again.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
Oh it just dawned on me why transgender is the correct term and transsexual is out of date. You can't change your sex, but you can change your gender. You learn something new every day.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Given how the last season tied everything together in the long run I'm just going to wait patiently for the sick burn that's going to be several episodes deep on the PC assholes.

I don't really have a strong opinion about trans people otherwise but I'm gathering Jenner is an rear end in a top hat?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

If you're serious

lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

pc master race

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Uncle Wemus posted:

pc master race

You PC Brah?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

quietly thrashing his tiny pudlet on the red carpet launch for the next season of his acclaimed tv show, caity is met with oohs and ahhhs from patrons viewing this human side show. families from small towns in midwestern states have driven days to get a glimpse of the sad old leathery queen in a 26 thousand dollar dress, made specifically for tonight's event. a round of applause rains down on the man slaughtering, broken brained caitlin jangar, as a stiff surgically enhanced smile cracks over the worn and greasy skin attached to the estrogen obliterated carcass that was once the symbol of fitness and masculinity in the nineteen eighties. even though the polar ice caps are melting, the oceans are dying, natural resources are being deleted and overpopulation and agriculture continally destroy the environment, caity will always be in our hearts and minds. the lights from carty's billboard overlooking sunset blvd promoting his new show can be seen from space. what times we are living in!

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LethalGeek posted:

Given how the last season tied everything together in the long run I'm just going to wait patiently for the sick burn that's going to be several episodes deep on the PC assholes.

I don't really have a strong opinion about trans people otherwise but I'm gathering Jenner is an rear end in a top hat?
she is but lol if anyone thinks that most of the people hating her are doing it for that reason and not just because shes one of them gross he-shes that confuses their poor oppressed dick

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

thats cold, favre. maybe text cait some of your dick pix

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
change my pitch up, cut my dick off

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

kindermord posted:

i guess you could say that probating and banning ppl for double plus bad wrongthink in the forum of glorious progressive enlightenment is the same thing as "got crushed" if you're loose with your definitions

Moving a thread is literally censorship.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

der fuhrer said hellthread would stand for 1000 years

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Stuntman posted:

she is but lol if anyone thinks that most of the people hating her are doing it for that reason and not just because shes one of them gross he-shes that confuses their poor oppressed dick

A very PC post brah, you're so brave!

:downsbravo:

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

circ dick soleil posted:

apple pie is like drunken boxing with jellied eels on olympus mons

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

so brave

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Literally shaking.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

idk why you people have such a loving issue with transexuals. get over it already.

It's a sacred cow thing, and it has less to do with trans people than it does with how posters have been banned for saying "having a vaginoplasty is not actually the same as having a vagina" or for posting an editorial from the surgeon at Johns Hopkins who preformed the first sex change operation wherein he questions whether the path that is being pushed today is actually the best path. To quote a wise young man, "in the game of transmysogony, the trans aren the opposeing team, they are the ball"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's a sacred cow thing, and it has less to do with trans people than it does with how posters have been banned for saying "having a vaginoplasty is not actually the same as having a vagina" or for posting an editorial from the surgeon at Johns Hopkins who preformed the first sex change operation wherein he questions whether the path that is being pushed today is actually the best path. To quote a wise young man, "in the game of transmysogony, the trans aren the opposeing team, they are the ball"

shut up

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Was a funny episode. 8/10.

Randy steals it of course.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

having a vaginoplasty is not actually the same as having a vagina

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sperghetti posted:

A very PC post brah, you're so brave!

:downsbravo:
wait, does this post actually mean anything or did you just goop on your keyboard and :justpost:

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

i wanna gently caress bruce jenners mangled pegina

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Ork of Fiction posted:

it's autogynophilia all the way down

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

circ dick soleil posted:

i will admit it was a pretty good troll to move the laid back chat thread to the forum where you have to give evidence for every claim you make. especially since a whole lot of tweets were deleted so you had to get them from 3rd party sites. which obviously dnd posters won't accept. a very good troll indeed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Denim Dude posted:

the laid back chat thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

get murdered

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
gbs: the laid back chat forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

Blue Train posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

get murdered

it was a good thread for chit chatting what are you so hung up about?

• Locked thread