Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
DNA in accusers underwear could have been 5 years old.

Wash your underwear once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Buy new underwear.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Accusers texts show she repeatedly wanted to leave Kane's residence before alleged rape

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TubeStank posted:

DNA in accusers underwear could have been 5 years old.

Wash your underwear once in a while.

Apparently washing isn't good enough, so think of that every time you get dressed.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

SirPhoebos posted:

gently caress I hate being from Chicago today :smith:

The way Chicago fans blindly defend Kane is deplorable, but it's something that happens in every city when their star player gets accused of sexual assault. Los Angeles fans defended Kobe, Pittsburgh fans defended Roethlisberger, Florida fans defended Treon Harris, and so on. It's a problem with sports culture and rape culture in general, not any specific city. I really wanted Chicago to be the first city to not fall into the same pattern, but that was just wishful thinking.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Well it's not like everyone in Chicago supports him. There's 9.5 million people in this area, you're just hearing the loudest knuckledraggers. :colbert:

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty sure Winnipeg fans wouldn't have defended the other Kane.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
yah, but his character flaws are more visible

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/ If you're interested.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Be careful or mom and dad are taking away your rape thread privileges

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Man, This Dude is pissed at those allegations, of the Rape Kit being tampered with.

Hoooooly poo poo...

Dexo fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 25, 2015

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dexo posted:

Man, This Dude is pissed at those allegations.

No poo poo eh. loving video surveillance of everywhere that rape kit went. There was no bag.

... Oh poo poo, Eouannou admitted the bag came from his office after the DA tracked it down by serial number. wtf

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The way Chicago fans blindly defend Kane is deplorable, but it's something that happens in every city when their star player gets accused of sexual assault. Los Angeles fans defended Kobe, Pittsburgh fans defended Roethlisberger, Florida fans defended Treon Harris, and so on. It's a problem with sports culture and rape culture in general, not any specific city. I really wanted Chicago to be the first city to not fall into the same pattern, but that was just wishful thinking.

It doesn't make it feel any better.

Also I think its pretty stupid that Matt Spiegel is blaming Dan Bernstein for all the vitriol his show has been getting :rolleyes:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

No poo poo eh. loving video surveillance of everywhere that rape kit went. There was no bag.

... Oh poo poo, Eouannou admitted the bag came from his office after the DA tracked it down by serial number. wtf

Just the plastic bag, that he put the bag the mother gave him in. There's no problem with that.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

It doesn't make it feel any better.

Also I think its pretty stupid that Matt Spiegel is blaming Dan Bernstein for all the vitriol his show has been getting :rolleyes:

I mean Dan is an rear end in a top hat but yeah callers are p much terrible all around.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Victim's mother is a huge idiot.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the accuser's mother done hosed up

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
HFBoards Logic: I get banned for calling the Canucks divers; a certain Hawks fan is allowed to continue posting after calling a rape victim a "cum dumpster."

I've read loads of puerile comments over the course of this investigation, but that one really slapped me across the face, since next to nobody appeared to call him out on it. Really takes something like this to bring home just how many disgusting, vile, irredeemable human beings are out there walking around.

St. Dogbert fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Sep 25, 2015

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Victim's mother just probably tanked her child's case.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

So looks like the accusers mom hosed up real bad jesus christ what a shitshow.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dexo posted:

Just the plastic bag, that he put the bag the mother gave him in. There's no problem with that.

Yeah I misunderstood that part. This whole story is bananas. And this DA is loving pissed he can't charge her.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
What did her mom do. Did she poop in the bag. was it poop in there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

toxicsunset posted:

What did her mom do. Did she poop in the bag. was it poop in there

Worse, it was a pair of underwear with 5 year old poop stains.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

This dude seems pissed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Niwrad posted:

This dude seems pissed.

Yeaaaaaaaah

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
watch live as a district attorney with a killer stache count on his fingers silently

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
LMAO this prosecutor explaining how criminal law works in the most condescending way. He's just overflowing with contempt.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

So how likely is it the accuser's ex-lawyer gets disbarred for this?

It seems like knowing what a rape kit looks like is something you should know.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

SirPhoebos posted:

Zero?

He didn't do anything wrong. He may have grandstanded a little bit because of how crazy it was and he believed the story that was told. Once he learned the truth he severed.

It just looks a little embarrassing for him but he did nothing illegal.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

He's Still going. And He's fed the gently caress up at being questioned about his ethics.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

0 unless he actively participated in the hoax by doing something like encouraging the mother to do it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Yeah, the accuser's former attorney will be fine. He'll just take the L go quiet for a bit. He didn't do anything illegal or immoral, he just should have dug a bit deeper before going public.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Dexo posted:

Victim's mother just probably tanked her child's case.

This is really hosed up and sad if it's true. Also:

quote:

Julie DiCaro
@JulieDiCaro
8m8 minutes ago
The question in my mind is not WHEN this case will go to grand jury. The question is IF the case will go to a grand jury. -- Sedita

gently caress.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dude is still answering questions.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
im the mother that faked the poop bag

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bregor posted:

This is really hosed up and sad if it's true. Also:

gently caress.

All he means is that he hasn't made a determination yet. He agreed it would be by some decision deadline to a reporter but I didn't hear what it was.

He does say this whole scenario certainly raises new questions.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So uh, what actually happened?

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its got to seem by now that the balance of evidence is in Kanes camp. Cant say I was surprised that the rape kit left at the residence was a hoax by the accusers family. Wouldnt make any sense to do it that way by some kind of Defence goon squad, would just end up hurting their case by having an attempt intimidation that public. Looks like no trial, no settlement. Wonder if there will even be a counter-suit or if Kane will just drop it.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

So uh, what actually happened?

nothing probably, but also maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Sedita, I know your pissed, but please stop making jokes. They're loving painful.

• Locked thread