Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

after a mass shooting all the friends and families always say "he was such a caring person who always wanted to help everybody" and poo poo like that. nobody ever comes out and says "this is a tragedy but imho, dude was a dick and kind of deserved it, so no real loss"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
America does that with pretty much everyone.

You can be accused of all types of poo poo in life and be revered in death.

Michael Jackson for example

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
valeen schnurr is a piece of poo poo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

I think google should hire this dude to redo the youtube GUI

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

well all the bad guys do the shooting right?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

They should have used the alternate ending to "Boiler Room", since all the mass shooting victims there would have deserved it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

"he died heroically falling into the shooters bullets, saving a government wall from being defaced. He lives on in our memories as a true hero. RIP John "Hero" Brown"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Son of Rodney posted:

"he died heroically falling into the shooters bullets, saving a government wall from being defaced. He lives on in our memories as a true hero. RIP John "Hero" Brown"

no john brown was hung for failing to start what would have been a kickass slave insurrection, get it right

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lol of course the first american name I make up is actually real.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Uh didn't you hear the guy was targeting Christians

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

Lol of course the first american name I make up is actually real.

John Brown owns you should educate yourself

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Not when the police are shooting en masse

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's true in a surprising number of workplace shootings the dickhead boss who caused the shooting inexplicably escapes by not be8ng the office that sday or whatever

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Bug Bill Murray posted:

John Brown owns you should educate yourself

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

pictured: one hard motherfucker

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I honestly wish one of these fuckers would gun for somebody who deserves it before they off themselves. Go for Trump or Cruze you crazy fucks!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
John Brown is the greatest hero in American history

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Reporter: How do you feel about your friend Sally's death yesterday?
Reportee: Oh poo poo Sally was one of them? hahahahaha! Holy poo poo that's so loving funny. She was such an annoying bitch. I bet she was wearing those stupid rainbow leggings at the time too. I mean really Sally, this is what you die in? Oh! Ooooh no! I left half a bottle of vodka in her car last weekend shiiit. Well I guess that's gone now."

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
John Brown was the original SJW, except instead of posting on tumblr he killed slave owners and died for what he believed in

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Was that one the one where insteas of kicking off an insurrection, the slaves banded together to defend their masters? Because man that was a downer to read about

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Bug Bill Murray posted:

John Brown was the original SJW, except instead of posting on tumblr he killed slave owners and died for what he believed in

so not much like RL SJWs at all then

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ok turns out john brown is pretty cool just pretend I wrote "Tony spagliatelli"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tuxedo Gin posted:

after a mass shooting all the friends and families always say "he was such a caring person who always wanted to help everybody" and poo poo like that. nobody ever comes out and says "this is a tragedy but imho, dude was a dick and kind of deserved it, so no real loss"

I don't know I mean they turned mike Brown and trayvon martin into good people despite them being two big pieces of poo poo. It's bizarre.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
*he was a human being who had an account on sa*

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I don't know I mean they turned mike Brown and trayvon martin into good people despite them being two big pieces of poo poo. It's bizarre.

you should know by now that they are only considered good people because it's politically beneficial for powers that be

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hogge Wild posted:

*he was a human being who had an account on sa*

"He finally did something truly heroic and selfless, he got shot"

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

PromethiumX posted:

America does that with pretty much everyone.

You can be accused of all types of poo poo in life and be revered in death.

Michael Jackson for example

mj was at least good at dancing though, irregardless of number of kids diddled

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Kinna like how when they interview some murderer's family or neighbors, he is always a model citizen and a wonderful person. "I would have never guessed!!"

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Pawn 17 posted:

Kinna like how when they interview some murderer's family or neighbors, he is always a model citizen and a wonderful person. "I would have never guessed!!"

and now you know why "dindu nuffin" became a term

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp
Their not. I know lots of people who have been murdered and most of them were complete pieces of poo poo. Murderes, rapists, users, whatevs.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
goons did 9/11

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mods knew

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why are mass shooters always good people?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I dunno but everyone seems to be falling over themselves to call that one guy a hero when he really just got shot through a door a bunch of times and saved no lives

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

haljordan posted:

I dunno but everyone seems to be falling over themselves to call that one guy a hero when he really just got shot through a door a bunch of times and saved no lives

it's the thought that counts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

haljordan posted:

tbf that's still relatively more heroic than what a goon reaction would be, which I assume would be to wet themselves and beg for their lives

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

tbf that's still relatively more heroic than what a goon reaction would be, which I assume would be to wet themselves and beg for their lives

i dunno man im psure a lot of goons would pull out their guns and start randomly laying into people

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i would take a human shield tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

my reaction would be to get the gently caress outta dodge post haste, everyone else is on their loving own

• Locked thread