Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
How else is she supposed to raise the kids if she can't even transport them in the family jet??? Ridiculous burden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Buddha. posted:

How else is the help supposed to raise the kids if they can't even transport them in the family jet??? Ridiculous burden

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Vaginamony

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'd pork but I probably wouldnt answer her calls

They're both dumb looking.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

I don't get why she's the oval office? This will not impact his life and she gave him children. Deal with it. He would have spent as much on single serving sex.

Actually I don't think it's possible to spend that much on whores in a year.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

not with that attitude.

Do you think it's possible to spend $2000 a month on stationary?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you only buy the $50 street walkers, sure. There are some women and even a few dudes who make more money a lay than we do in months lol

esp the big parties they're absolutely full of high class hookers usually all paid for by the host

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
depends on what kin d of substance abuse problems the hookers have bub

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

award winning human traffic documentary "Taken" narrated by liam nesson indicates you can spend upward of 100k for a pasty beanpole that you will use and discard

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

nomadologique posted:

depends on what kin d of substance abuse problems the hookers have bub

and where you keep them.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

not with that attitude.

Do you think it's possible to spend $2000 a month on stationary?

Mebbe I can learn :kiddo:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ChairmanMeow posted:

and where you keep them.

deep freeze

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you know how rich snooty wine people have those devices where they inject nitrogen into their wine bottles so they can "open" it without opening it?

i have something like that but for sexual objects

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

you know how rich snooty wine people have those devices where they inject nitrogen into their wine bottles so they can "open" it without opening it?

I think that's the same thing

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i will teach you how to extract the virgin from a fine sample over the course of ten long and luxurious years

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
She. Has. No. Tits.....

Also, there is a Pre-Nup....gently caress off bitch, earn your own money.

e: "The court has not revealed the details of the settlement. Mrs. Griffin had sought $1 million in monthly expenses, including $300,000 for the use of a private jet, $160,000 for hotels and $2,000 in stationary costs."

loving what?

spud fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 8, 2015

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
When you marry someone all of your assets should become group assets. You're combining lives and souls. The money made after their marriage belongs as much to her as it does him. It's impossible to determine what belongs to who so just split it down the middle.

A Good Decision.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rakovsky maybe posted:

When you marry someone all of your assets should become group assets. You're combining lives and souls. The money made after their marriage belongs as much to her as it does him. It's impossible to determine what belongs to who so just split it down the middle.

A Good Decision.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

rakovsky maybe posted:

A Good Decision.

LOL

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

City of Tampa posted:

dude "made" 3.9b in four years, he could write her a check for like 50 years of that alimony and loving laugh in her face and fly off on a jetpack

we should be killing all of these people, like with our bare hands in the most brutal way possible

there will probably not be any kind of cool rebellion in our life times here, everybody reads a page of marx and starts saying eat the rich but i never saw a single motherfucker hauled off to jail gnawing on a billionaire's fibula bone

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

City of Tampa posted:

dude "made" 3.9b in four years, he could write her a check for like 50 years of that alimony and loving laugh in her face and fly off on a jetpack

we should be killing all of these people, like with our bare hands in the most brutal way possible

You sound like you have mental issues and should probably seek help before you mace a gamestop employee over a videogame character having the wrong color arms.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

there will probably not be any kind of cool rebellion in our life times here, everybody reads a page of marx and starts saying eat the rich but i never saw a single motherfucker hauled off to jail gnawing on a billionaire's fibula bone

if it makes you feel any better if i ever become suicidal im going to try to shoot the koch brothers then go from there

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

seems fair to me, percentage wise the average man pays more

stationary is probably very important to raising the kids anyway, likes notes in their lunchboxes and lists of chores

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

seems fair to me, percentage wise the average man pays more

stationary is probably very important to raising the kids anyway, likes notes in their lunchboxes and lists of chores

Christmas cards, it's not like he's going to do them.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Rich people seem really stupid.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Lufiron posted:

you guys read the article? They didn't disclose what they settled on, but it isn't that. they had a pre-nup, she argued that it should be thrown out cuz she was coerced into signing it. defense probably argued that 'no pre-nup, no marriage' is not coercion, it's the terms of the deal. she probably got something closer to what the pre-nup called for.

She didn't argue anything. She hired a lawyer, and he argued that she should get more money than was stipulated in the contract she signed when they married.
That's the lawyer's job, and the lawyer gets paid a lot of money to do it, especially when it's a total waste of time. Divorce lawyers live to file meaningless injunctions and rack up hours.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

intolerable cruelty really is a great movie

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
2 million for a cleaner to handle this would more than pay for itself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

i have something like that but it's a knife that injects compressed air through the tip so i just stab you and BLAM explode your poo poo

we should do that to rich people

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

kill kill kill kill kill the rich

its like that dead kennedys song except instead of satire its what they actually meant

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
white people problems

cancelope
Sep 23, 2010

The cops want to search the train
It doesn't even make sense to eat the rich because there aren't enough to go around. With 536 billionaires in the US you'd be looking at around 0.14 grams of rich person to eat per person.

HotCarl
Aug 20, 2002
FUCK YOU,
GOT MINE
Why is this guy an rear end in a top hat?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

HotCarl posted:

he made too much money and now there's not enough money to go around.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
This guy should invest his billions into making lifelike Cherry 2000 sex droids, then do the commercials for them.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

HotCarl posted:

because with the amount of money he makes ("makes") he could probably fund a school with the change from his couch cushions, but he doesn't

his wife is either extremely gracious or he has a phenomenal divorce attorney who found a way to seriously assfuck her because she spent a decade of her life on this guy and is getting something like 1.2% of his income in alimony

I didn't pull that number out of my rear end, either, his monthly income last year was over $77 million, which means $770,000 would be about 1% of it, and she's getting slightly more than that.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

what is even the point of prenup agreements if you can just say 'well i didnt mean it so..'

no takebacks imo

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

spud posted:

She. Has. No. Tits.....
true facts

quote:

$2,000 in stationary costs."

loving what?

like one jewel encrusted bling pen, hth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Divorce court has become a big business in the U.S. since the 1970's and it's balanced on the backs of children who become pawns for court arguments and settlements to pay for your fancy lawyer are designed around the 1950's when women didn't work and being divorced meant you were basically penniless and unfuckable until you died so divorcing someone gives you a life style (in other countries you just get like 100-400$ a month depending on how unemployable you might be and handicapped your kid is). It should probably be illegal/have a lot more oversight but America is more like a giant Walmart at this point with so many major problems seemingly glaring ones like this are small fries of the hosed up legal system happy meal. It's mismanaged from the top down and in probably 2-3 years America's gonna file chapter 9 and we'll have to find news jobs/kill each other to find out who is the true master of Barter Town

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Oct 8, 2015

• Locked thread