Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
im gay
This poll is closed.
Darth Vader did nothing wrong 44 44.44%
Goku™ 55 55.56%
Total: 99 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Didn't know it existed in the first place. Thanks OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Early reports suggest that it's like BF3 with a Star Wars skin and even worse gameplay.

LOL.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a Star Wars equivalent of a helicopter that I can load up with 5 of my squad mates while I've been drinking and then slam it into the ground killing eveyrone?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

EvilJoven posted:

Early reports suggest that it's like BF3 with a Star Wars skin and even worse gameplay.

LOL.

yea that sounds like a battlefront game, battlefield but with star wars and bad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
star wars and video games are for children and i will be downloading this for ps4 as soon as its avail

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

EvilJoven posted:

LOL.

dont play it

ooo im real mad about this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

VectorSigma posted:

hey guys how about a star wars game but it just has wars and no stars

Who are the ad wizards behind this one?

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
is it free?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gbaby posted:

is it free?

yes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
A Star Wars Beta

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

im having funs guys lmaooogitrekt

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Its pretty ok

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
after seeing all those more distinct than usual game modes, this game will be a winner.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
don't buy EA games you idiots

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the reason gamers should die has nothing to do with misogyny and everything to do with the fact they're idiot gently caress bitches who buy EA games

kill all gamers

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
This game sucks poo poo.

Don't bother downloading it, even for free.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I don't think its that bad

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

aaaay suck my dick im downloading a 10 gig star war

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

don't buy EA games you idiots

Also this

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

just lol if you care enough about games to care about more than playing a fun game

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

just lol if you care enough about games to care about more than playing a fun game

thats why people need to stop buying EA games, fuckwit

they don't make fun games

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it's free you idiots

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the first one is always free

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The sound options are good and it even supports the latest Dolby codec. Does that mean anything? Probably not but if your receiver supports it then you will pretend it makes everything duper better

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I played it on the Xbox one so it should run fine on that 11yr old laptop

I like my Xbox 1

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Game is pretty fun, you can play on a level where the rocks are brown or the rocks can be white.

Good job

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/7/9471805/star-wars-battlefront-beta-impressions-preview

"Star Wars Battlefront feels like a PS2 game, in the best way possible"

Look at these shill poo poo lords try to portray a poo poo game as the best thing since the last poo poo game they were paid to shill.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's OK but I just now remembered how Battlefield 2 came out a decade ago and makes this game look like babbys first online fps. Is there still a BF2 community out there?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

I know I'll need a new GPU for sure and yeah I'll probably pick up an 8GB kit. I only have 4GB right now but I'm not playing anything crazy RAM intensive anyway.

16gb is just lol though and I doubt I'll really need a 4gb GPU for F4.

lol what loving year is this

16 gb is bare minimum for anything nowadays. my virtualization server has 64GB. foh scrub

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

how do you use powerups to fly tie fighters i am not very good at games

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

ashgromnies posted:

lol what loving year is this

16 gb is bare minimum for anything nowadays. my virtualization server has 64GB. foh scrub

i wasnt going to computer shame him, but ill extend that to you as well. nothing uses 16 gb for gaming, still, even this star wars game (uses 5...), but I cant remember the last time I've heard someone gaming on a PC (not laptop) that had 4 gb either lol. the only time a gaming pc should ever have 16 gb of ram to thisday is if you cant bear to close your 22 tabs of hentai but want to play 3 games in windowed mode so you can efficiently go from game to jerking off

virtualization is an obvious exception but this is a STAR WARS THREAD

also why do people say dont buy EA? like, moral reasons? a video game company? lol

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I guess because EA doesn't pretend to care about their customers as much as say, Valve. Still they're not nearly as hatred as Ubisoft or Activision.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Because they make bad games ...games for retarded people..

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

also why do people say dont buy EA? like, moral reasons? a video game company? lol

because if they're not retard mouthbreathing idiots they'll notice that EA has a consistent pattern of hyping games up prior to commercial release, and then the commercial release throwing light on all the horrible problems with the game (ME3's poo poo ending, SimCity 5's poo poo everything), followed by EA bringing devastation on the hapless ruined corpse of the formerly beloved studios involved (R.I.P. Maxis, Westwood, and many others), followed by chucklefucks like you and others ITT saying "lol waht's so bad about EA" and eagerly lapping up the next dribbly poo poo to fall out of their assholes

throw gamers off of tall buildings

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 9, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

I guess because EA doesn't pretend to care about their customers as much as say, Valve. Still they're not nearly as hatred as Ubisoft or Activision.

don't get me wrong, going by Valve's customer service they don't care about their customers either, that said at least Valve is only trying to ruin game modding and not video games as a whole, currently

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
star wars ultimate team

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
So if Battlefront: The Reboot sucks, what is a good active large scale multiplayer FPS game? Preferably one without a tacked on RPG grind and pay to win crap.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wanted to hate it b/c of the absence of a server browser or community servers but the gameplay is good and it seems very well optimized. it runs way better than BF4 and looks good

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
Battlefront seems pretty fun to me. I'll buy it and undoubtably get my money's worth.

Some people take video games way to seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

youre a "beta" if you play this pile of crap

• Locked thread