Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Why the gently caress do cats bite at random? Dogs will just kill your or some poo poo, but not randomly bite you in between pettings & cuddles.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Nonsense posted:

Why the gently caress do cats bite at random? Dogs will just kill your or some poo poo, but not randomly bite you in between cuddles.

Puppies do

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Nonsense posted:

Why the gently caress do cats bite at random? Dogs will just kill your or some poo poo, but not randomly bite you in between pettings.

they arent meant to live in societies

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Nonsense posted:

Why the gently caress do cats bite at random? Dogs will just kill your or some poo poo, but not randomly bite you in between pettings.

the cats I have do not do this thing because I can read when they want to be left alone through some light empathy. And also I am a fantastic petter

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my cat bites my legs sometimes but its cause its meal time and she wants that sweet tuna mush

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Yeah last nights intifada has my rear end in a top hat on fire today

I kind of want to open a intifada themed restaurant now. Enchilada intifadas!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
so like do you maintain some sort of steady maintained anger abou tthe I/P situation or is it defeated resignation that nothing will change or isi t like just nonstop white hot anger that festers quietly a mental illness since youre just some guy on the internet who is powerless to do anythin gbut whine about it

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fabricated posted:

so like do you maintain some sort of steady maintained anger abou tthe I/P situation or is it defeated resignation that nothing will change or isi t like just nonstop white hot anger that festers quietly a mental illness since youre just some guy on the internet who is powerless to do anythin gbut whine about it

My anger and rage level about israel palestine is at a constant level. It never goes up or down.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fabricated posted:

the truth is somewhere in the middle

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fabricated posted:

sometimes I kidnap zionists and cut their heads off

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

sometimes I kidnap zionists and cut their heads off

plz dont appropriate islamic culture

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Sonofsilversign posted:

plz dont appropriate islamic culture

it's not appropriation if it's sincere

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

it's not appropriation if it's sincere

ma'a salamah sadiqi

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fabricated posted:

You seem a little mad online here, buddy. This "you powerless nobodies, your opinion is worthless anyway" act could be applied to any thread about any subject, but you're pushing it a little hard on this particular issue for some reason.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
palestinians are historic jews who converted to islam (both willingly and unwillingly) anyways so its p retarded to go "let israel make concentration camps of jews they had a hard history guys"

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
also they sterilized black jews who immigrated to israel lmbo, this isnt even like a decades old thing, and they did it with a drug that owns your bone density

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

also they sterilized black jews who immigrated to israel lmbo, this isnt even like a decades old thing, and they did it with a drug that owns your bone density

Israel starts making a lot more sense when you think of it as being governed by Russian skinheads who just happen to be Jewish.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Neurolimal posted:

hosed up yet true

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

hmm op i hear that the reason that black ppl cant swim is because of their dense bones. perhaps the great state of zion is trying to smash down racial barriers by attempting to create the worlds first black olympic swimmer gold medallist. did u think of tthat before you started mouthing off with ur antisemitic remarks?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Agag posted:

Israel starts making a lot more sense when you think of it as being governed by Russian skinheads who just happen to be Jewish.

It makes even more sense if you see it as an entire country who never realized they aren't in existential danger any more, and horrific but theoretically necessary measures they take are all of the former and none of the latter

When you assume the israeli leadership thinks it's still 1948, and the palestinian leadership (unlike the israelis, it's mostly the palestinian leaders who are delusional, instead of the whole country) acts as if it's 1947 and the UN still hasn't approved the partition plan (and thus Israel isn't an established entity), the situation makes a terrifying amount of sense

But yeah the current government is a combination of racism, xenophobia, and religious zealotry that wouldn't be out of place in eastern europe

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Agag posted:

You seem a little mad online here, buddy. This "you powerless nobodies, your opinion is worthless anyway" act could be applied to any thread about any subject, but you're pushing it a little hard on this particular issue for some reason.

not really. sorry about your really bad gimmick. :(

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fabricated posted:

I'm not mad, I just think its funny that other people are so mad and butthurt.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

hosed up yet true

Yeah Israel is not such a good place it turns out.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

GeneX posted:

wouldn't be out of place in eastern europe

You're not wrong

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Pretty much yeah.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
palestine israel is like a festering wound that we all have to live with for a while yet, but not as intimately as the loving palestinians gently caress

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When isreael is only far right extremists in 10 years we'll just have to nuke the whole area and forget about it. Maybe say pakis did it so they eat the second strike.
Idk I'm just an ideas guy.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood posted:

When isreael is only far right extremists in 10 years we'll just have to nuke the whole area and forget about it.

...and what will be different in 10 years, that we can't just do that right now?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
also why are we nuking them instead of sending a marine expeditionary unit into tel-aviv and dragging out the ringleaders in chains to stand trial at the hague?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

also why are we nuking them instead of sending a marine expeditionary unit into tel-aviv and dragging out the ringleaders in chains to stand trial at the hague?

Well it's the reasonnable solution that's happening right now in the parallel universe where Bush and friends pay for Irak

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Lol at the moral righteousness brigade applauding settler death. The same posters that cry whenever a western force makes a fuckup, advocating literal warcrimes.

Because Im pretty sure settlers are legally still civilians even if the act of population transfer is a international crime.

Anyways gently caress Israël/palestine, it should be bottom of the list of international issues. Inconsequential shitholes, if it weren't for dumb religious interest.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Police executed a palestinan woman at a bus station after she tried to stab peeps

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-police-shoot-palestinian-woman-outside-bus-station-in-afula-a6687916.html

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Shot and injured, not executed. Read your own drat link smh

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lol I like when someone yells hallah akbar before getting shredded but it doesn't sound like a woman

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Doflamingo posted:

Shot and injured, not executed. Read your own drat link smh

bitch i aint got time to read

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Hallal Wakeboard !!"

*dies like a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm the person who drops their mag on the floor in the excitement

• Locked thread