Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what a scoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I've never called her a horse face just questioned her shoot age.

She looks 29 on the WCW Nitros she appeared on.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its the spirit of the banter not the specifics

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
There is literally no positive way to spin this.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Whatever happened with the rumors of the Bucks appearing in nxt? Was it all bullshit or is it still in the works?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

schweens posted:

Whatever happened with the rumors of the Bucks appearing in nxt? Was it all bullshit or is it still in the works?

Still in the works I believe. Nick's wife was giving birth last week. No word if they have signed a deal with ROH. The Observer last month that ROH was trying to tie them down.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Rovert's Twitter on September 26th posted:

The Bucks are running in at NXT Largo tonight

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
i think that was a joke

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

rovert posted:

I've never called her a horse face just questioned her shoot age.

She looks 29 on the WCW Nitros she appeared on.
are you saying you would like to see charlotte's birth certificate

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
gently caress it this is half on Twitter anyway. NXT is either sending a wrestler to EVOLVE or Sami Zayn is making an appearance this weekend. Those are the main two rumours.

I believe the Zayn thing more.

NXT is kind of OTT when it comes insurance, health and safety etc. Especially with the concussion lawsuits ongoing. For a contracted Wrestler to wrestle for EVOLVE there would have to be a written agreement of some sort, a WWE coach would have to be in attendance to "supervise". EVOLVE may end up having to use a WWE spec ring. Don't ask me if they do already. WWE has to protect shareholders from liability at the end of the day.

An appearance is lesser risk and a good "first toe in the water" for the relationship.

Spermgod posted:

i think that was a joke

No poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Spermgod posted:

i think that was a joke

Why isn't it funny.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
But the biggest NXT news today is:
https://twitter.com/WWECameron/status/653637784545181696

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

rovert posted:

NXT is kind of OTT when it comes insurance, health and safety etc. Especially with the concussion lawsuits ongoing. For a contracted Wrestler to wrestle for EVOLVE there would have to be a written agreement of some sort, a WWE coach would have to be in attendance to "supervise". EVOLVE may end up having to use a WWE spec ring. Don't ask me if they do already. WWE has to protect shareholders from liability at the end of the day.

I've always wondered how this would effect the likelihood of them ever doing a talent trade deal with NJPW or whoever else

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cameron and Eva Marie please team up and win matches so full sail destroys itself in rage

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

dromal phrenia posted:

Cameron and Eva Marie please team up and win matches so full sail destroys itself in rage

Count it.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Did anything ever come of that weird Super Smash Bros NXT Twitter tease or did that just kind of go away

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

duyarvish posted:

Did anything ever come of that weird Super Smash Bros NXT Twitter tease or did that just kind of go away

No I don't think so. I know their border issues haven't gone away though.

rovert fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Oct 12, 2015

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
It's (not) worth pointing out that Jimmy Jacobs was at Shimmer last night.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Sand ran low on the hourglass faster than she thought.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
If she's only going to the performance centre now, what the piss has she been doing for the last year? I don't remember the last time she was on TV and she's not on Total Divas anymore, either.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

She been doing house shows but the last time I heard that was months before #divasrevolution.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roman Reigns posted:

Sand ran low on the hourglass faster than she thought.

She's been training with Carlo Cannon in LA seemingly off her own accord. Carolo is a Lance Storm student.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

pressedbunny posted:

If she's only going to the performance centre now, what the piss has she been doing for the last year? I don't remember the last time she was on TV and she's not on Total Divas anymore, either.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mgPoRHqRvMY

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i don't think i understand

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

rovert posted:

She's been training with Carlo Cannon in LA seemingly off her own accord. Carolo is a Lance Storm student.

See that's the first I've heard of that. If shes being serious this time through than more power to her.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Ruggington posted:

i don't think i understand

I understand but cannot accept.

There is so much genuine effort there D:

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

pressedbunny posted:

She shows up when producers need someone to gather up all the poo poo the Divas say about Eva Marie on the road and deliver it to her in LA

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Total Divas is keeping wrestling schools in business

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I seem to recall she was in some super embarrassing obviously steph orchestrated "give divas a chance" promo a few months ago

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I still want the Devin Taylor firing story.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

i am all for everyone improving even a little, so good

don't blame cameron for sucking blame WWE for keeping her employed

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They were fired during the big congratulations ceremony at TakeOver because they never improved in the ring.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

God drat you Norman Smiley.

Actually I listened to MVP's podcast today and he credited Norman Smiley for exposing him to joshi tapes at WWE and making Manami Toyota his favorite female wrestler.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/653690499493154816

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/653696764239872001
Zayn in EVOLVE.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I thought he wouldn't be cleared to wrestle until 2016. What the hell is he doing on this show?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

maybe nxt should have sent them a graphic designer first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Benne posted:

I thought he wouldn't be cleared to wrestle until 2016. What the hell is he doing on this show?

'a non wrestling role'

• Locked thread