Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Sintax posted:

Using Audible on PC forces you to use windows media player because of a bunch of DRM bullshit, and the audio quality is bad even if you turn the quality to 'high.' If you want to listen on mobile you can't download an MP3, you will have to use the Audible app on your smartphone, but at least the iOS app is actually very good. There are no ads.

You can use AudibleManager on PC or they have a Windows 10 app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Stefan Prodan posted:

Now that torrents are down if I get an audible subscription to Bennington does that include ads?

Is there a way to like play it on demand on smartphones or anything or do you have to download MP3s and put them on your device?

Hey dummy, clear out your SomethingAwful PMs. Your inbox is full and I can't send you a message.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
hahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/653929806631989248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIEZSodWUI

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy
Back in the day when Jim and Jessie had their initial fight, Jim saying Jesse looked like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show was maybe the hardest I've ever laughed at the show. The speed at which he can fire out poo poo like that is awe inspiring.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Crazy or no, Ventura owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxutDa3Qyhs

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 13, 2015

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Gavin McInnes explains his "banning" from Opie Radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXVHpXESWc

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
The amount of drama that flows through these apparently grown men's lives is staggering.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Tr33 posted:

The amount of drama that flows through these apparently grown men's lives is staggering.

He sure has opinions on this Oh-PEE fella.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tr33 posted:

It's all they've got left.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm glad there's a video component to Gavin McInnnes' show. Look at that oval office and tell me you believe he's worth listening to. Just look at him. He's the original source of hipsterdom.

Serious request, can someone sum up what he said? I'm literally never listening to that twat speak ever again after his lovely Race Wars appearance and all.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRAP5eJO-o&feature=youtu.be

Apoplexy posted:

I'm glad there's a video component to Gavin McInnnes' show. Look at that oval office and tell me you believe he's worth listening to. Just look at him. He's the original source of hipsterdom.

Being a co-founder of Vice didn't tip you off?

I'll never understand why Anthony fans go so bananas over that human being.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Yeah, so I guess send me a PM if you need to know about stuff.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Apoplexy posted:

Serious request, can someone sum up what he said? I'm literally never listening to that twat speak ever again after his lovely Race Wars appearance and all.
He said he used to listen to Jim & Anthony riff and Opie would always say something to destroy the energy of the bit, basically the same complaints most people have with Opie, and that he's not funny, and should have stood up for Anthony when he got fired. I guess that opinion got back to Opie somehow so he said some comedians were not having him on their podcast because they didn't want to piss off the Opester.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Howard lived long enough to become the worst parts of Imus, Opie lived long enough to become the worst part of Howard. Anthony lived long enough to become the Greasman.

LINGER LONGER

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

JFC posted:

Yeah, so I guess send me a PM if you need to know about stuff.

I know all the sites but are there any Youtube channels that still put up the show plus all the associated stuff? I'm way out of the loop regarding that crap.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

JFC posted:

Howard lived long enough to become the worst parts of Imus, Opie lived long enough to become the worst part of Howard. Anthony lived long enough to become the Greasman.

LINGER LONGER
:aaa:

Except dumb Anthony never apologiiiized, waddle doodle

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Tr33 posted:

No kidding. They're like a bunch of teenage girls the type of girls Ant dates.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm still upset the VideO&A accounts all got pulled. Those were amazingly well produced/synced.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPGduKsVQE

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I love how Scorch has that gorgeous city-scape opening that he MS Movie Makers his awful logo across.

Scorch is also a hideous man and the eye piercing is distracting as anything.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm still upset the VideO&A accounts all got pulled. Those were amazingly well produced/synced.

https://vimeo.com/videoanda

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Holy loving poo poo let me suck your dick thank you!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

therealjon_ posted:

I love how Scorch

This video needs MORE VIE-EWS

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

No kidding. They're like a bunch of teenage girls the type of girls Ant dates.
Ant fucks kids. Why be delicate about it?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Call Me Charlie posted:

I'll never understand why Anthony fans go so bananas over that human being.

He's a racist who says he isn't racist and just 'tells it like it is'.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
Is there anything that Ant touches these days that doesn't immediately turn into poo poo?

Loving Bennington, though. It lifts my spirits that Ron and Fez ended without Davey Mac ever once winning the Beanie Cup.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

blackmarketlimb posted:

It lifts my spirits that Ron and Fez ended without Davey Mac ever once winning the Beanie Cup.

If this were a week ago, I'd accuse you of being some kind of monster

But I've started listening to Dave's early appearances/shows (his first year there) and holy poo poo was he unbearable.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005

Morter posted:

If this were a week ago, I'd accuse you of being some kind of monster

But I've started listening to Dave's early appearances/shows (his first year there) and holy poo poo was he unbearable.

Yeah, Dave's start was rough but he spit out great bits on the regular. Like his insistence that Jesus invented the backed chair.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

blackmarketlimb posted:

Yeah, Dave's start was rough but he spit out great bits on the regular. Like his insistence that Jesus invented the backed chair.

Does anyone have videos or audio of Dave reading his Jack Donovan stories? Those were the best

I just googled and apparently there's an actual author named Jack Donovan?

Am I remembering the name of Dave's stories wrong?

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

holy poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Does anyone have videos or audio of Dave reading his Jack Donovan stories? Those were the best

I just googled and apparently there's an actual author named Jack Donovan?

Am I remembering the name of Dave's stories wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBVlR1he7gQ

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Is that Bobby? Is he trying to turn his entire head into a thumb?

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
What movie is it they reference when someone is babbling about some word by saying it constantly and Jim or Ant would be like "ENOUGH...... ABOUT...... THE .....(INSERT WORD)

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

lol remember when Bob was "losing weight?"

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

What movie is it they reference when someone is babbling about some word by saying it constantly and Jim or Ant would be like "ENOUGH...... ABOUT...... THE .....(INSERT WORD)

They only ever seem to quote about 4 films. If it's not The Godfather, King of Comedy, Scarface or Arthur i'm stumped.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy
probably Arthur and it evolved over time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiWj5I1WT00&t=797s

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005

I would pay five American dollars for someone to sprinkle salt on Bobby, just to see if he withers up and dies.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Are you guys really talking about Bobby in that pic? Don't you think you're neglecting something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

An Enormous Boner posted:

Are you guys really talking about Bobby in that pic? Don't you think you're neglecting something?

• Locked thread