Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I know. I think I just find it funny sometimes when people call it out in the middle of a game. One dude got super salty about it during a Dota 2 match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ViggyNash posted:

L4D2 contains the entirety of L4D but with bug/exploit fixes and such I think.

I suppose I'll throw my name in and play things with people now and then. Baby Jager on steam. Yes, I misspelled Jaeger, I know, enough people have told me.

this is dutch for baby hunter so it still work

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Baby jagger

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

It's not even really misspelled for German either. The e is just supposed to be for the umlaut, so it's close enough in my book.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
bae jager

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

yah, it entirely obsolesced l4d1 now because every campaign is in it.

I did not know this, everyone please install L4D2 instead.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Count me in for L4D2. Once I get it installed, anyway, poo poo's like 12 gigs

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I can also play L4D2

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
More of a PAYDAY man personally, but I can re-install if you ever need a spot filled.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Steam is telling me L4D2 will be finished downloading in about 3 hours, so let's play then, my internet provider willing!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Okay. Let's do it.

(I'd also be up for Payday 2 at some point because I've been meaning to get back into that game, but I haven't played in a long time so I'm probably even worse than I originally was)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

5 minutes left for me...who else is ready?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I am, whenever

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Turns out I will not actually be playing L4D2 tonight or any other foreseeable night as my connection is totally bogus at the moment with no idea when I can expect it to be better.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
bad seafood and i will play river city ransom underground and i will be the guy who looks like a hobo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
He can be the guy who looks like joseph joestar

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Bad Seafood posted:

Turns out I will not actually be playing L4D2 tonight or any other foreseeable night as my connection is totally bogus at the moment with no idea when I can expect it to be better.

Don't worry, we succeeded after enduring the unreasonable bullshit that is Death Toll 4

FirstAidKite posted:

bad seafood and i will play river city ransom underground and i will be the guy who looks like a hobo

I would also be down for this when it comes out, assuming it has online co-op.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

Don't worry, we succeeded after enduring the unreasonable bullshit that is Death Toll 4

I would also be down for this when it comes out, assuming it has online co-op.

4 player online co-op, game is planned to be due out Q4 2015 soooo hopefully sometime within the next few months

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

He can be the guy who looks like joseph joestar
I'm glad.

DoubleDonut posted:

I'm glad.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Glad you succeeded, not that Death Toll is unreasonable.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I don't think I ever played the L4D2 versions of the L4D1 maps before, but either it glitched out or they changed it so it works like the rolling panic events from L4D2, which that map is not really suitable for

It was still fun, though!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

DoubleDonut posted:

I don't think I ever played the L4D2 versions of the L4D1 maps before, but either it glitched out or they changed it so it works like the rolling panic events from L4D2, which that map is not really suitable for

It was still fun, though!

It was fun, but yeah, those alleyways of death were real hosed up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab posted:

Make a new acct and spell it correctly, then buy 100% Orange juice

What the Christ is Orange Juice anyways? The way people talked about it, I thought it was some sort of Mario Party-esque or Board Game Online-ish game, but it's apparently a card game?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Did that Phantom Breaker game ever get online multiplayer patched in?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What the Christ is Orange Juice anyways? The way people talked about it, I thought it was some sort of Mario Party-esque or Board Game Online-ish game, but it's apparently a card game?

Mario Party board + cards and turn-based combat.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

100% Orange Juice is just a Mario Party that doesn't lie to you.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Its like if Mario party didn't have minigames but had a dice roll battle system and cards that give bonuses or lay traps

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's all those, and more my friend.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will buy Orange Juice and not play it, like i did with Metal Slug.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Is it on sale?

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

Nah, but it gets on sale regularly.

Even base is pretty cheap.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Knorth posted:

Did that Phantom Breaker game ever get online multiplayer patched in?

Not yet, but hopefully "soon"

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

WeeabooJudas posted:

Nah, but it gets on sale regularly.

Even base is pretty cheap.

I'm cheaper.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

Not yet, but hopefully "soon"

Well, I am down to play it when it does get patched, it was pretty fun

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I call cute bullet hammer maid.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

Claw girl

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Dibs Waka

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

idk their names but she looks cool, and I like that she can summon a giant bullet bill thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My 3DS FC is 1521-4593-3539, which will matter in a week when Tri-Force Heroes comes out. I lucked out into a code this weekend :toot:

• Locked thread