Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Crucial stop and missed fg

Get some points boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Big third down? I'm Palandech and will run backwards and take a sack

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Defense folds under pressure again

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
But but, that guy totally tagged him with two hands on his back! He should be down!!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

SmokeEater posted:

But but, that guy totally tagged him with two hands on his back! He should be down!!

For some reason UNLV's defense forgot how to tackle

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Lessail posted:

For some reason UNLV's defense forgot how to tackle

I choose to believe they want us to have a more exciting game to end the night.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

SmokeEater posted:

I choose to believe they want us to have a more exciting game to end the night.

It's not exciting! I'm not happy!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Palandech has yet to go full Palandech

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

I'm going to cry

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

It's not fair

It's just not fair

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
UNLOLV

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm sorry Lessail.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

UNLV Football is cursed

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I can't even imagine being an actual fan of UNLV football

I'm very sorry

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sorry UNLV :(

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

I'm done. There's no turning around UNLV

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Alright I had one eye on the TV so what the hell happened at the end of that?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Crazy Ted posted:

Alright I had one eye on the TV so what the hell happened at the end of that?

The game, or technically?

The game, like UNLV was either dumb or unlucky. Technically, a giant downpour of rain happened out of nowhere. They had to cut the main audio feed because I'm assuming some water got into something somewhere important, but they were able to keep the field audio up.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Korranus posted:

Well that was pretty ugly for a 42-7 win. Tons of penalties and the offensive line needs more experience. Tulane was absolutely overmatched, especially their offense versus the UH defense, and UH fans outnumbered Tulane fans which is the first time I can remember UH doing that. If Houston didn't go to sleep on that fake punt it should have been 42-0.

One more cupcake at UCF and then the reason season starts.

I went to the game, it was ugly but we won. Then I went to Bourbon, grabbed a hand grenade, saw some titties, ran into Khator and her husband, took a picture with them outside The Hustler Club, saw some more titties, and now I'm heading back to Baton Rouge where we're staying.

And we're going bowling! Great night.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Horned Frog. God bless.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Daric posted:

I went to the game, it was ugly but we won. Then I went to Bourbon, grabbed a hand grenade, saw some titties, ran into Khator and her husband, took a picture with them outside The Hustler Club, saw some more titties, and now I'm heading back to Baton Rouge where we're staying.

And we're going bowling! Great night.

If you want some good steak in Baton Rouge, go to Doe's Eat Place.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Every time A&M plays someone the chant becomes Beat the Hell Out Of ____ (shortened to BTHO ___). This game, the tagline is BTHObama, which reminds me of the best picture in existence:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
gently caress the Michigan Wolverines for all of the following reasons and many more:
-The pervasive sense of smugness that permeates everything about the team and fans
-"Hail the Victors" and the weirdly fascist imagery that comes with it. Do y'all seriously not think it's weird to walk around wearing shirts that just say "HAIL" on the chest?
-The entire city of Ann Arbor, the most wannabe quirky place on the face of the Earth, which is also CONSTANTLY under construction
-The concept of a Michigan Man, who inevitably is not even from Michigan
-The fact that even their youngest fans are emotionally 90 years old. They were legitimately angered by the idea of having fireworks after a night game.
-Tom Brady
-People who take shots about MSU's academics when they didn't even get into Michigan (or more likely either school)
-The worship of a man with severe rage issues who will probably flame out in a Bobby Knight-esque fashion
-Referring to Ohio State as "Ohio" as some bizarre form of diss. Sorry, Ohio is a different D1 program, and they hilariously knocked you out of the Tournament in basketball
-"Oh, I root for State every game except when they're playing UM!" First of all, no you don't. Secondly, you're a killjoy.
-Taylor Lewan, Frank Clark and Brendan Gibbons
-Being too stodgy to have a mascot
-"The team, the team, the team": the most generic sports mantra ever. Also Bo went 5-12 in bowl games like a chump
-The dude who writes MGoBlog is weird as poo poo
-Gerald Ford was a crummy president

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
:siren: Spurrier on gameday right now :siren:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

So LSU/Florida is gonna be a shitfest, right?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Penn State vs Ohio State what the gently caress who do I root for?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Henchman of Santa posted:

gently caress the Michigan Wolverines for all of the following reasons and many more:
- Make American men and women cheer for Russia in 'Red Dawn.'

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Cole posted:

Root for the one that's probably not going to the playoffs.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

-The pervasive sense of smugness that permeates everything about the team and fans
-"Hail the Victors" and the weirdly fascist imagery that comes with it. Do y'all seriously not think it's weird to walk around wearing shirts that just say "HAIL" on the chest?
-The entire city of Ann Arbor, the most wannabe quirky place on the face of the Earth, which is also CONSTANTLY under construction
-The concept of a Michigan Man, who inevitably is not even from Michigan
-The fact that even their youngest fans are emotionally 90 years old. They were legitimately angered by the idea of having fireworks after a night game.
-Tom Brady
-People who take shots about MSU's academics when they didn't even get into Michigan (or more likely either school)
-The worship of a man with severe rage issues who will probably flame out in a Bobby Knight-esque fashion
-Referring to Ohio State as "Ohio" as some bizarre form of diss. Sorry, Ohio is a different D1 program, and they hilariously knocked you out of the Tournament in basketball
-"Oh, I root for State every game except when they're playing UM!" First of all, no you don't. Secondly, you're a killjoy.
-Taylor Lewan, Frank Clark and Brendan Gibbons
-Being too stodgy to have a mascot
-"The team, the team, the team": the most generic sports mantra ever. Also Bo went 5-12 in bowl games like a chump
-The dude who writes MGoBlog is weird as poo poo
-Gerald Ford was a crummy president

the academic potshots are annoying, most of the people from my high school who went there suck. But their band members own and everyone who can should party with their band

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

-Alumni Association on the Moon.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

This is all you needed to say. Lifelong Michigander who roots for tOSU over Michigan in their match-up every year.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
In an ode to Sark... Corso is loving drunk this morning.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
A win by West Virginia would save this terrible weekend.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yes, Desmond Howard, USC will totally hire Mike Tomlin. You definitely didn't pull that out of your rear end.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
Why yes, Super Bowl Winning Head Coach Mike Tomlin is going to leave one of the NFL's most successful franchises to take over the dumpster fire at USC. Holy poo poo College Gameday.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Benne posted:

Yes, Desmond Howard, USC will totally hire Mike Tomlin. You definitely didn't pull that out of your rear end.

Jon Gruden to Auburn, you heard it here first!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Why yes, Super Bowl Winning Head Coach Mike Tomlin is going to leave one of the NFL's most successful franchises to take over the dumpster fire at USC. Holy poo poo College Gameday.

Someone yesterday on PTI I think said Pete Carroll.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Cole posted:

Root for no one. Just root against Penn State.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
gently caress mike tomlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Scarf posted:

In an ode to Sark... Corso is loving drunk this morning.

Waiting patiently for video.

• Locked thread