Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
im melee and i get stronger after each battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sodomeow posted:

my dude has seasoned marksmen

Sodomeow posted:

:confused:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a heroes of the storm reference, i think he scu though

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
my abilities are any because i am a legendary solsier

pmom if you dont take me into battle your missing out big time

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm a melee support character who buffs others.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It doesn't matter whether I'm melee or ranged. I might be better for filling out the ranks in future battles if our stronger dudes have been injured, since I don't know how much damage I can actually do compared to some of the other fighters here. But I am quite determined and resilient, so I'm not scared to fight.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Don't put Bif in to fight, she'll spam the 'mercy' option all the time.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

Don't put Bif in to fight, she'll spam the 'mercy' option all the time.

Nah, that's why I posted Undyne instead of goatmom :getin:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm ranged and have decent attack stats

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

uncle soagys guide to aussie mafia players for fat american toursts

bifauxnan: mouthy drongo who likes effortposts anime and not shuttign up
bif gets picked as scum all the time cause shes clever but weird and ruthless so wvryone thinks shea up to something

birdstroke: clever drongo w good imsight who normally does good in games but spends more time being roly poly playful then getting his head in the game

tithin: as scum lurks as town loses his bottle and ragequits likes mills and anime

also I appreciate this post because the only auspol mafia stuff I know is terms like bogans and maccas

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Who is this FoxTerrier in the other thread? They are fantastic. New name for an old player or fresh talent or what?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It's more of an approximation than a comparison but Uncle Soag in my experience is kind of like a fun merk

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Sodomeow posted:

If anyone has a protective battle ability this could be pretty sick, we could set up an effective Heavy/Medic or Tiny/Wisp or whatever video game comparison works best

Lumpen posted:

Who is this FoxTerrier in the other thread? They are fantastic. New name for an old player or fresh talent or what?

I want to say he's from one of the last gbs new player threads before gbs just turned into people spamming racial slurs

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lumpen posted:

he's pretty good scum, yeah

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

i wasnt reading the achen thread but sweet balls that is some good d1 meltdoen why arent you boring fuckets doing that

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

also less than 24 hours before deadline lets see some votes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

People should be saying which two people they think is scum!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

tithin and bif clear as day guvnor

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Venom Soag posted:

tithin and bif clear as day guvnor

I have 100% accurate reads on Bif and she hasn't revealed herself to be scum yet.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

I have 100% accurate reads on Bif and she hasn't revealed herself to be scum yet.

birdstrike and bif clear as day guvnor

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

we have a bad case of lurkers here too

##vote tremendoustitties

##vote powerofpeyote

##vote medscuresinjokes

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

bifs basically not said anything bird so you being all let me stand up for bif is premature and a bit dodgy

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

but enough about beet

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Venom Soag posted:

bifs basically not said anything bird so you being all let me stand up for bif is premature and a bit dodgy

much like my posts

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

much like my posts

noice

so what do you think

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Pinterest Mom posted:

People should be saying which two people they think is scum!

I was voting 100 years for scummiest cause voting for Section 31's obviously weak early posts seemed like a too-easy target, which wasn't enough to make up for his earlier wierdness.

But if Section 31 never shows up to post anything better, he is a good vote too. Might be convenient to go for both of em at once, actually. Could end up being a nice 1-for-1 tradeoff.

Birdstrike posted:

What about the last Gaspy game though? You only pegged me as scum in the practice when I wasn't even trying, then carried it over to when I went back to town. :v:

Soag seems like he's trying to be my replacement Beet, which is weird cause I always think Soag's a good attack dog on scum while Beet I totally disagree with and fight him tooth and nail no matter how town he is.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I like ##vote Section 31 the best right now, his only post today is weak poo poo.

A few early posts from Kashuno sound forced and pointlessly cheerleady to me here and here especially but I've liked his recent posts

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Section 31 (2): 100YrsofAttitude, Kashuno, 100YrsofAttitude, Power of Pecota
100YrsofAttitude (2): Lumpen, Sodomeow, Venom Soag, Lumpen, Sodomeow, Sodomeow, Venom Soag, Bifauxnen
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (2): The Ninth Layer, Venom Soag
Venom Soag (2): Lumpen, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Birdstrike (1): Kashuno, Sodomeow, Kashuno, Puntification, Sodomeow
tithin (0): Birdstrike, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Venom Soag
imgay (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Tremendous Taste (0): Venom Soag, Venom Soag
Power of Pecota (0): Venom Soag, Venom Soag

Not Voting (9): 100YrsofAttitude, Amoeba102, Birdstrike, imgay, Magnus Gallant, Pinterest Mom, Section 31, tithin, Tremendous Taste

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 19th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 20 hours, 43 minutes.

Day 1 is Double Plurality!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm feeling Sodo and taste for scum right now, but thats just my gut

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Venom Soag posted:

noice

so what do you think

The obvious one is S31. Having said that, a third of the thread hasn't said anything if at all so I'm going to hold my vote for a bit.

Not sure if Magnus even knows he's replacing into this thread.

I just finished a game with 100Yrs where he did the same thing on D1 as town, so I'm not prepared to vote him... yet.

Of the more contributing players I'm most suss on Puntification, but I am likely biased because of his vote on me this morning.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Can someone link the other thread so I can take a peek.

Also, feeling good with a Soag vote on the grounds of irritation, who's throwing a ton of shade with zero substance.

##vote venom

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

imgay posted:

I'm feeling Sodo and taste for scum right now, but thats just my gut

idk if I've ever played an actual mafia game with Taste but I'm surprised he's been quiet from how he's played survivor and stuff, usually he's all up in the mix of things.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

Can someone link the other thread so I can take a peek.

Also, feeling good with a Soag vote on the grounds of irritation, who's throwing a ton of shade with zero substance.

##vote venom

Jesus, are we really expected to be keeping up on the other thread too? I guess if you have debuffs you could try and pick out who to target, but from what I was reading back in the signup post, it just mashes everyone's numbers together into one sum,and the injuries get handed out based on base stats, not (de)buffed ones anyway?

Deciding which row to target could matter, though. Depending on how close of a race it is for each row.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

idk if I've ever played an actual mafia game with Taste but I'm surprised he's been quiet from how he's played survivor and stuff, usually he's all up in the mix of things.

he's had a string of being a lurking shitlord for the past few months, after a string of being hyperactive and overbearing, idk

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

Jesus, are we really expected to be keeping up on the other thread too? I guess if you have debuffs you could try and pick out who to target, but from what I was reading back in the signup post, it just mashes everyone's numbers together into one sum,and the injuries get handed out based on base stats, not (de)buffed ones anyway?

Deciding which row to target could matter, though. Depending on how close of a race it is for each row.

I explicitly buff a single fighters combat skill - not multiple as I had thought.

It doesn't really clarify if my buff target needs to be on the same row or not.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
We probably shouldn't be talking about what the crapaeans are up to, no matter how amusing their disintegration (and how historically accurate their infighting).

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Btw Tith if you're voting Soag just for irritation value, it'd probably be better to vote for a lurker, actually.

Not going to be sure which ones are the worst though, until I get home and get a chance to stop phoneposting.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Soag seems like he's trying to be my replacement Beet, which is weird cause I always think Soag's a good attack dog on scum while Beet I totally disagree with and fight him tooth and nail no matter how town he is.

not looking for a fight just pissing around luv

tbf this kind of game its prob good to keep you around as you go all fine tooth detectiev on rules

##vote tithin

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't you Australians just get along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm nothing special in combat.

Had a pretty busy weekend but I'll read over things tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

• Locked thread