Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

It makes a lot of sense for it to be Ambrose given that he's off the card now and he's a merch mover.

Finally the return of the dick belt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

AMReese posted:

If Cena doesn't get destroyed on either Sunday or Monday, and he just leaves, I am going to be so pissed off at the missed opportunity.

You won't win either way.

If he doesn't get destroyed, it's because they missed an opportunity.

If he does get destroyed, he's just going to destroy whoever destroyed him on his first match back.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

it's baron corbin and they're redesigning the belt to look like his chest tattoo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is Cena actually taking time off or is this a PSP meme that I missed?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

Is Cena actually taking time off or is this a PSP meme that I missed?

john cena is taking like 6 weeks off for some personal time and to film some other project

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Casey Michael tweeted the new beginners class at NXT is Patrick, Daria, Sara Lee, Mada, Dan Vidot and Dan Matha.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I posted about that two weeks ago

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sockser posted:

I posted about that two weeks ago

I'm personal friends with with each of these people and heard about their signings and smelled their hair 15 days ago.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

So is Josh being pushed ahead for vince to fawn over ASAP or is there some other reason he's not in the toughenough class of NXT

Patrick and Mada aren't surprising but good for Daria

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hes gonna Come Get Some on sunday

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

It's gonna be Dylan Miles

Book it

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Blasmeister posted:

So is Josh being pushed ahead for vince to fawn over ASAP or is there some other reason he's not in the toughenough class of NXT

Josh is already ahead of them. He's traveled with the NXT house shows and was part of the locker room emptying out on the stage after Bayley/Sasha II. Similarly, Sara's hanging out with Athena and Asuka and has been at a few NXT meet&greets.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
So Finn was on Unfiltered and I developed even more of a man crush on him. RIP Finn's dog. Push this dumb nerd to the moon.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Blasmeister posted:

Surprised that Daria being the first out WWE Lesbian© hasn't been made into a thing. Positive statement about the times we live in I guess.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

rovert posted:

Surprised that Daria being the first out WWE Lesbian© hasn't been made into a thing. Positive statement about the times we live in I guess.

It's most likely because no one knows who Daria is.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Casey Michael tweeted the new beginners class at NXT is Patrick, Daria, Sara Lee, Mada, Dan Vidot and Dan Matha.

What is a Casey Michael?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Why would that surprise you? They're not gonna make a big deal about that while she's still in developmental in case they have to release her and have to contend with "WWE releases gay wrestler" stories. They'll totally call attention to it if she makes the main roster. gently caress, they'll probably give her Susan G Komen as a ring name if she makes it.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

only temporary posted:

It's most likely because no one knows who Daria is.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Unfortunately, her cool 90s alt-rock entrance theme had to be replaced with a generic soundalike due to licensing costs.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Why would that surprise you? They're not gonna make a big deal about that while she's still in developmental in case they have to release her and have to contend with "WWE releases gay wrestler" stories. They'll totally call attention to it if she makes the main roster. gently caress, they'll probably give her Susan G Komen as a ring name if she makes it.

Wasn't taking about WWE specifically but Twitter and news sites too.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

rovert posted:

Was Tough Enough even averaging one million viewers an episode? Did anyone actually care that she was a lesbian? (Maybe that goes back to your first point about society changing, I dunno)

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

rovert posted:

It's very easy to misunderstand Twitter and the news sites. I wouldn't worry too much about being out of the loop.

It's nice to see WWE keeping up its track record of not giving a poo poo about how the contestants actually do. Countdown to Sara Lee being quietly let go?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope we see the continuing adventures of Dana Brooke: Head Trauma Victim this week :allears:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

let's go NXT

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

nxt sucks

no it doesn't I'm just saying that but I'm probably just going to have this main event on in the background

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Asuka! :neckbeard:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Wait did it just switch to halfway through the Stone Cold Podcast for anyone else?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Poor Billie Kay

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
RIP Billie

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sure was nice of them to let Billie film a final video before she gets murdered.

"You killed Dana!" :lol:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
When did Billie turn heel

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
im the goon in the front staring at his phone

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

SHE CALLS IT THE HURFABLAR

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Her finisher should be the flying armbar imo

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Benne posted:

When did Billie turn heel

she's a jobber

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

im the goon in the front staring at his phone

that beard aint fooling anyone thumbface

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

that beard aint fooling anyone thumbface

im really fat and gross & show up at shows to not pay attention

Malt
Jan 5, 2013
I love Asuka.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Rhyno/Corbin is ... not a main event I would've booked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war
I don't get the crossface chickenwing. I'm sure it actually does hurt if someone applied it to you but it just doesn't look painful at all.

• Locked thread