Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is the season he deserves then. They're gonna have him win the Shiva though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

pentyne posted:

I don't think anyone knew that Kevin was going to be outed as a 9/11 liar and thus made him the focal point of the season.

But seriously, gently caress him, guy spent 10 years tell the same story unprompted and finally got caught on it and pulled a sob-story.

:jerkbag:

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is the season he deserves then. They're gonna have him win the Shiva though.

No way, Pete will exit on top (of kevin) its just the way it has to be, even if I didn't know about the 9/11 stuff this season would still be poo poo that just makes me dislike kev.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah that stuff has had no effect on this season scraping the barrel. It's a shame. Laughs here and there, but I remember when it was challenging Always Sunny for being funnier on a week to week basis.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Yikes, not a good episode. This show really suffers without Ruxin*, the other characters are just all kinda putzes. I think this season is gonna get the Sacko.

*or Rafi

Solice Kirsk posted:

They better keep Meegan around for Andre. She was actually pretty funny in the couple of scenes she had.

I had a hard time with that, their insufferable energy just fed off each other.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
I really liked the refs pickup bball game but that was about it. I agree with everyone else: this season is pretty poo poo overall.

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

I really liked the refs pickup bball game but that was about it. I agree with everyone else: this season is pretty poo poo overall.

Taco accidentally impersonating a plantation owner was pretty hilarious too. Reminds me of his naginta dance from season 2

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

adrenaline_junket posted:

Taco accidentally impersonating a plantation owner was pretty hilarious too. Reminds me of his naginta dance from season 2

I dont think ive ever so much as smiled at any joke in any way related to EBDB, EBDBBnB or EBDB Prime. It was terrible nonsensical idea years ago and probably the worst long running plot of any sitcom ive ever seen.

I used to like Taco when he was a dopey mooch that would occasionally sing a clever song or make some kind of reference to fantasy football. Does he even play in their league anymore?

Anyway the season hasnt been that bad but theyve destroyed Taco's (and Pete's imo) characters.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

I dont think ive ever so much as smiled at any joke in any way related to EBDB, EBDBBnB or EBDB Prime. It was terrible nonsensical idea years ago and probably the worst long running plot of any sitcom ive ever seen.

I used to like Taco when he was a dopey mooch that would occasionally sing a clever song or make some kind of reference to fantasy football. Does he even play in their league anymore?

Anyway the season hasnt been that bad but theyve destroyed Taco's (and Pete's imo) characters.

Not even when kevin was trying to tell taco to gently caress off in relation to picking a new password and taco responded by saying it was taken by ruxin?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
This episode was just painful. The weird animosity between Pete and Kevin came out of nowhere, and i had to skip all the cringey farmdate stuff.

Bring back Aging Bosnian Taco please.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
This season is suffering the revenge of the towers.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This season is brought to you by Yobogoya for sure.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Andre's sexual innuendos that he acted like they were not were always cringe worthy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
It really sucks because seasons 2 and 3 were really, really good and season 1 was to a lesser extent. I didn't start watching until the second or maybe third I think, back when you could still watch TV shows on FX.com :rolleyes: In fact, those 2 seasons were so good and they were airing at the same time as the weakest Always Sunny seasons that I thought it was going to be something that was permanent . But it's been downhill since then as well as Sunny getting a whole lot better that I think we gotta consider the sad truth that there are more lovely episodes of the league than there are good ones.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Frostwerks posted:

It really sucks because seasons 2 and 3 were really, really good and season 1 was to a lesser extent. I didn't start watching until the second or maybe third I think, back when you could still watch TV shows on FX.com :rolleyes: In fact, those 2 seasons were so good and they were airing at the same time as the weakest Always Sunny seasons that I thought it was going to be something that was permanent . But it's been downhill since then as well as Sunny getting a whole lot better that I think we gotta consider the sad truth that there are more lovely episodes of the league than there are good ones.

They seem to be caught up in re-using jokes and catchphrases over and over.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

This season is brought to you by Yobogoya for sure.

Draft. Kings.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Holy poo poo, did they make a Lebatard show reference with the Philip Rivers looks like a 1950s soda jerk line?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Yeah it was. That one got a lot of play in the tourney last year.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Holy poo poo the courtroom scene with the judge and ruxin was amazing. This was a good episode, lots of laughs.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Antonio Brown vs. The Board of Education.

Perfect.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This show kinda sucks now. Not really going out on a high note.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
That's true but I still kinda liked this one.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

It wasn't bad, plus Shooter McGavin is always a plus.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
Hated everything with Andre, didn't care for Kevin's sex stuff, but anything with the courtroom was golden. Ruxin's evasions and argument with Kevin was amazing. Bonus points for yelling "GATTACA!" as he was dragged out.

Pete's coin thing is probably going to follow through the rest of the series. Oddly, I'm kinda interested in where it goes.

Now, where the hell is Rafi?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How many more episodes are there

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SaltLick posted:

How many more episodes are there

Typically 12 or 13 total.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mortanis posted:

Hated everything with Andre, didn't care for Kevin's sex stuff, but anything with the courtroom was Golden Tate. Ruxin's evasions and argument with Kevin was amazing. Bonus points for yelling "GATTACA!" as he was dragged out.

Pete's coin thing is probably going to follow through the rest of the series. Oddly, I'm kinda interested in where it goes.

Now, where the hell is Rafi?

C'mon on man..

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Is taco any good this season?

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

No, he insufferably repeats the same EBDB joke he's been doing for 5 seasons

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Odddzy posted:

Is taco any good this season?

He's literally the worst.

e: I mean, comparing him now to, say, Mr. McGibblets robbing Kevin blind in the first season is like night and day.

Frostwerks fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 30, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I was hoping they would take big chances and maybe, MAYBE, try to make up some new jokes since it was their last season. Alas, it's just nonstop Taco EBDB, Andre double entendres, Pete and Kevin are gay jokes, Jenny is the man of the house, and Ellie is an idiot. Ruxin once in awhile is funny, but they've already got a couple of "forever uncleeeeeeeeean" jokes in there.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I can't imagine how the people who've hated Taco since s1 must feel, if they're still watching.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
This show is going out on a shittier note than WEEDS.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
The show isn't really that great anymore, but I still watch it every week so i guess it is doing something right

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hashtag GBS posted:

The show isn't really that great anymore, but I still watch it every week so i guess it is doing something right

Its being on a Weds when nothing else of import is on.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Did the writers all die in a horrible wreck after last season? This sucks.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011
Hopefully Rafi and Dirty Randy end up murdering everyone in the finale.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This show is so bad that I dread watching it now and have only done so out of habit. I hope it ends soon.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

This show is so bad that I dread watching it now and have only done so out of habit. I hope it ends soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Some loving hater goons In here. It's not there best work but I still get good laughs out of the episodes. I guess my sense of humor isn't sophisticated enough.

• Locked thread