Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Strawberry Panda posted:

Post highlights!

Like 80% of the student body has experienced less than 1 loss per year. Twitter gonna be ugly. Fire Rick Trickett

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Dropping by to say the defeat of FSU is Just and Good, for they are quite Evil for reasons you are all aware of

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PrinceRandom posted:

Why is aggy the only legal rival pun.

because gently caress aggy

also god drat fsu :smith:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I've gone through the rest of the season, and here are where I think the remaining College GameDays will be.

Week 9: Notre Dame at Temple
Week 10: If both remain unbeaten, TCU at Oklahoma State. If either lose next week, LSU at Alabama
Week 11: Memphis at Houston unless Alabama hosts in Week 10, then Oklahoma at Baylor would probably be the game
Week 12: Michigan State at Ohio State
Week 13: Florida State at Florida, because ESPN loves that matchup
Week 14: Big Ten Championship
Week 15: Army-Navy Game :911:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I just caught myself having an Urban Meyer moment. Standing in kitchen eating a piece of pizza while staring into space thinking about the loss.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

wandler20 posted:

I just caught myself having an Urban Meyer moment. Standing in kitchen eating a piece of pizza while staring into space thinking about the loss.

it happens to all of us

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9qlm5NZKCg
probably mark jones' best call ever

BLOCKED!! SNUFFED!! RUBBED OUT!! ERASED!!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wandler20 posted:

Brah you're fine :) we're fine :)

Sucks for the seniors on defense that played their asses off

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Quest For Glory II posted:

what a time to be alive

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

wandler20 posted:

Same but a burrito. I screamed and yelled and got real mad at our performance these last few weeks but today it was mostly just :geno:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I guess I'm glad I didn't watch the game.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Kyle Allen bad. Nice seeing the defense though I've kinda forgotten what that looks like.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Quest For Glory II posted:

Gonna need the FSU call to finish.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Let's not forget about the Cougs being 5-2.

Wherever you are, wheez, I love you.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Frinkahedron posted:

News: Virginia Tech lost in 4OT to Duke. loving Duke.

Views: AD Whit Babcock had a 1000 yard stare going on in the tunnel after the game as he thinks about probably firing Frank Beamer. Everything sucks.

You mean 2013 Coastal Division champions Duke University

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Bye weeks own for me. Especially this week. I'm with some friends and we are all having a deep whiskey laugh over FSU and Utah. Life is good. God bless.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
This goes to show that Georgia Tech football is fueled by pessimism

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

pillsburysoldier posted:

Brah you're fine :) we're fine :)

Sucks for the seniors on defense that played their asses off

Oh, I know. I thought it was funny when I realized what was happening.

Josh Sweat and Derwin James though, huh? Nasty.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I haven't been this delighted in an FSU loss since Bowden the Younger took em down. Also, Wake Forest was pretty cool and made me wish I went there. I actually considered going there because that might be one the most beautiful campuses in the US.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
USC is back baby with a 4 and 3 record and a two week AA chip!

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I sat alone in the rain for 5 hours getting soaked watching my now 3-4 team beat another now 3-4 team, and had a blast. Football owns.

I am not sure Texas can get another 3 wins, but it will be fun watching them try.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

OKState beating Kansas is the perfect setup to lose to TTU next week.

Also :lol: FSU

Thank god it's not the current QB

stuxracer fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 25, 2015

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

CaptainYesterday posted:

I've gone through the rest of the season, and here are where I think the remaining College GameDays will be.

Week 10: If both remain unbeaten, TCU at Oklahoma State. If either lose next week, LSU at Alabama
Week 11: Memphis at Houston unless Alabama hosts in Week 10, then Oklahoma at Baylor would probably be the game

College Gameday won't miss LSU and Bama this year even if Jesus and Satan were number 1 and number 2 and squaring off in the ESPN studio.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

DuckHuntDog posted:

I sat alone in the rain for 5 hours getting soaked watching my now 3-4 team beat another now 3-4 team, and had a blast. Football owns.

I am not sure Texas can get another 3 wins, but it will be fun watching them try.

Just watch Texas is somehow going to run the whole dang table

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Adun posted:

You mean 2013 Coastal Division champions Duke University

You mean loving DUKE.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Slate Action posted:

Let's not forget about the Cougs being 5-2.

Wherever you are, wheez, I love you.

The stadium started playing a Pitbull song, and I suddenly knew it was time.

Pakled posted:

This goes to show that Georgia Tech football is fueled by pessimism

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CaptainYesterday posted:

Gameday to Pullman or bust :colbert:

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
We're the best 5 loss team in the country

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
We are all Cougs this season (this season only though, my team plays them next year).

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Chieves posted:

Just watch Texas is somehow going to run the whole dang table

They might have a shot against anyone on the schedule that is not Baylor, but Baylor's gonna be brutal. The defense and o-line are improving, but no way.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

swickles posted:

I haven't been this delighted in an FSU loss since Bowden the Younger took em down. Also, Wake Forest was pretty cool and made me wish I went there. I actually considered going there because that might be one the most beautiful campuses in the US.
Congrats on our loss :)

Seriously, enjoy the hell out of it. It's hilarious.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I'm pretty tired. OU whooping on Tech wore me out, I wasn't dressed appropriately for the game either. ATM losing kind of capped my day,

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
gently caress all you cheating wvus and iowa states for hurting our best players baylor bitch baylor sucks poo poo they cant tackle they cant defense they cant special teams champs 2016

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ole Miss wins out, takes SEC title, and the playoff committee takes Memphis over them.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
look at this disrespect

https://twitter.com/RobinsonEra_/status/658114511992430593

https://twitter.com/BrianMFloyd/status/658122845692801024

when college football is good, its good 8]

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

PostNouveau posted:

Ole Miss wins out, takes SEC title, and the playoff committee takes Memphis over them.

bring gameday to memphis and set them up on beale

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
So, JT Barrett is back, and the Buckeyes put Rutgers in their place and looked drat good doing it. Barrett remains a loving monster who was tailormade for the Urban Meyer offense. Zeke's streak continues. Michael Thomas is the best receiver in college football other than maybe Coleman. The defensive line pretty much ruined their starter. Run defense is still a concern but a lot of that comes down to breaking in a new nose guard and bad tackling by the field corner which both happen at times. Cardale came in for mop-up duty and the offense immediately regressed proving that it has not just been a collective delusion that he doesn't fit this year's scheme.

Also, lol FSU how do you let him run that back.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
and heres this one too

https://vine.co/v/eVQZ1Xb2g13

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Dude in a bar tonight told me he "loving hates" Mike Riley and that Mike Riley is a "loving pussy"

College football fans, myself included, are the worst and best people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I wasn't following the GDT live, so for anybody else who wasn't:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748040&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=66#post451873787

• Locked thread