Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
http://jezebel.com/fox-news-invites-panel-of-fathers-to-discuss-the-merits-1738925870

quote:

Would you let your daughter wear leggings out? I wouldn’t, but that’s because I don’t let my daughter leave her coat closet.

On Tuesday, Fox and Friends’ Steve Doocy invited a “panel of fathers” onto the program to discuss whether they would allow their daughters to leave the house in leggings. The newsworthy discussion was based on a newly viral video of a Tennessean woman chastising women for wearing too-sheer pants in leggings weather, which she happens to love.

The panel consisted of Duck Dynasty’s Willie Robertson, Fox legal analyst Arthur Aidala, and husband to Fox’s Julie Banderas, Andrew Sansone.

What do you think, are leggings good for pants or are they really raunchy? I think they are pretty trashy and slutty looking myself unless you are doing an activity where they are appropriate but I still think they should be fine to wear if that's what you want. I think a more important issue is the mandate to wear a shirt while you are in the store but the mods have already made their position clear on that one so I won't push it and instead let's talk about whether it is good or bad when girls are running around in almost nothing else but leggings and you can see basically everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
For woman, leaving house is very haram

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why would I have an issue with women walking around in skin tight clothing? You'd have to be some kind of gay to have a problem with that.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
she can choose between dresses and skirts because those are getting too close to pants which of course is gender appropriation

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Leggings and a skirt are the overwhelming majority of my work attire, so I guess I would have to go with : "they are pretty good".
Women should be free to wear whatever they please without experiencing criticism over the perception of certain attire as being "slutty". That is a pretty archaic way of seeing things.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they're good if the woman is not fat

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
jeggings only

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

they're good if the woman is not fat

if you can pull off leggings you should probably go naked because that'll really turn heads

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
creggings: croissant leggings

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does long underwear count as leggings?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Never leave the house without them!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
leggings are weird. really weird

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

huskarl_marx posted:

if you can pull off leggings you should probably go naked because that'll really turn heads

but me, i can't pull off leggings so i always wind up eating her out through them

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
thread really could've benefited from a poll, considering that you are asking for a "GBS verdict," op.

i notice that you don't even have plat, which means that you couldn't even have started a poll. perhaps you should have exercised a little bit of self restraint

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

thread really could've benefited from a poll, considering that you are asking for a "GBS verdict," op.

i notice that you don't even have plat, which means that you couldn't even have started a poll. perhaps you should have exercised a little bit of self restraint, rather then just making threads whenever some stupid loving idea comes into your empty head, you dizzy sack of crap.

lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

leggings are weird. really weird

yeah, wear a skirt or shorts over them

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I think the ones with the nebulas on them are probably the coolest but I live in a Black neighborhood so I mostly just see the kinds with the Indian looking patterns or whatever they are and I don't see all of the other crazy styles that White girls have with them.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'd like a bearded huscarl that makes duck calls to rate how I look in leggings. Some might call it a fantasy.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the dads decide

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

this is a man's world

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

a bay posted:

I think the ones with the nebulas on them are probably the coolest but I live in a Black neighborhood so I mostly just see the kinds with the Indian looking patterns or whatever they are and I don't see all of the other crazy styles that White girls have with them.

i hope you're informing these black girls that they have no business appropriating native american culture as a fashion accessory.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like leggings in the winter and fall

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
more please

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

a bay posted:

Oh, yeah, space leggings are "in". I prefer the pattern on a dress though

Aug 4, 2010

"woof" said dad one
"pass" said dad two

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:nws: that please!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't understand leggings. Whenever I wear spandex shorts while running or biking, they get really uncomfortable after a few hours. That's probably from the exertion induced sweating though.

If a person wants to wear pants that let me look at their butt, that's fine. They just have to understand that yes, people will look at your butt.

I like to think that people look at my butt too.

Basically everyone should be free to look at butts.

E: and nobody should be upset at people looking at butts. We all have them.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I think there can be such a thing as too much butt looking unfortunately

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Leggings are good and true and should become standard male attire also.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a bay posted:

you have to clarify:

too much butt looking unfortunately
or
too much butt, looking unfortunately
or
too much butt looking, unfortunately

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
more like dump dynasty

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

a bay posted:

ties u up w/leggings and looks at ur sweet bunz

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Roger ailes has moved from fear phase to attraction. This program segment dedicated to the brave boku haram fighters.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

Leggings are good and true and should become standard male attire also.

More opportunities for moose knuckle. Agreed

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm a big fan of these rear end sacks on anyone. More rear end sacks pulled tightly over all asses immediately and forever

Sack up those asses I shout!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i thought that "leggings" were gonna be those scrunchy things that aerobics women wore in the '80s, those are hot

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I design leggings. You should wear them outside.
I need to afford life.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

City of Tampa posted:

i thought that "leggings" were gonna be those scrunchy things that aerobics women wore in the '80s, those are hot

legwarmers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

leg warmers are also hot

• Locked thread