Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Das Boo posted:

I design leggings. You should wear them outside.
I need to afford life.

Make man leggings. Also do you just get Jpegs and they get printed out in sweatshops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah like olivia newton john, wear that poo poo outside.

women should be dressing like '80s workout tape women again, that would be a good fashion thing to happen

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

they're good if the woman is not fat

No fat chicks

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

People act like leggings didn't exist before 2004 or whatever. Like yeah leggings as we call them are relatively new but women have been rockin' spandex since the 80s.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

ChrisHansen posted:

Make man leggings. Also do you just get Jpegs and they get printed out in sweatshops?

I saw a dude in leggings with a man bun doing yoga in the middle of a public square and wanted to tar and feather him.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ChrisHansen posted:

I'm like, 95% sure there's a picture of a dude out there wearing my leggings. Also 95% sure a picture of one of our models wearing 'em has unwittingly shown up on SA. :v:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What are the appropriate ages to be while wearing leggings as pants

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ChrisHansen posted:

I don't understand leggings. Whenever I wear spandex shorts while running or biking, they get really uncomfortable after a few hours. That's probably from the exertion induced sweating though.

If a person wants to wear pants that let me look at their butt, that's fine. They just have to understand that yes, people will look at your butt.

I like to think that people look at my butt too.

Basically everyone should be free to look at butts.

E: and nobody should be upset at people looking at butts. We all have them.

Fantastic username/post combo. :golfclap:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
leggings, leg warmers, a headband and a nice pair of white tennis shoes

blown out hair is optional

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

a bay posted:

my IRL GF is on the sunset-side of 30 and she wears them. she's pretty punk rock tho, so can get away with dressing a little wacky, relative to her boring peers and their boring lives.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bay posted:

if there's leggings on the legs, get pegged

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Women have some great butts so leggings are good, they are like an eye magnet. A guy wearing leggings and popping his butt out at the bus stop would look a bit weird.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

down n out posted:

. A guy wearing leggings and popping his butt out at the bus stop would look a bit weird.

seems like a good strategy if you want penis imo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like to see the butts

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Post pics of assless chaps which also qualify as "leggings". TIA

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I love those yoga pants, all the girls wear them here and they make butts look just fantastic, god bless butts

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
why do men exist who slut shame women or call them whores for wearing revealing/sexy clothing

what the gently caress is wrong with you? do you want to go back to a time where we don't get to see womens asses in tight pants all the time? you want them in a loving bonnet and giant puffy dresses that don't show off any of their tits and rear end?

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

crucial fashion advice from a fox news

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

I like to see the butts

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
only like leggings when i can see the hair poking thru them

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Nothing wrong with leggings as long as they're not sheer. I'm talking just plain black leggings used in a layered outfit, and not these:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Saurus posted:

why do men exist who slut shame women or call them whores for wearing revealing/sexy clothing

what the gently caress is wrong with you? do you want to go back to a time where we don't get to see womens asses in tight pants all the time? you want them in a loving bonnet and giant puffy dresses that don't show off any of their tits and rear end?

the article in the op was written by an ugly fat woman hth

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

LadyAmbien posted:

Nothing wrong with leggings as long as they're not sheer. I'm talking just plain black leggings used in a layered outfit, and not these:

what those are awesome i for one am very thankful that for a couple years insanely patterned spandex is back, bc the rest of the 90s were v. bad and we've already cycled flannel way ahead of time

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I am currently wearing leggings. So.. leggings:good
as to if ones daughter should wear them, I would want her to wear a tunic or something with them, and of course I would get her the same thick high quality ones.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you got it flaunt it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They absorb thigh sweat and keep gross thigh sweat from mixing with feet sweat.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

nomadologique posted:

what those are awesome i for one am very thankful that for a couple years insanely patterned spandex is back, bc the rest of the 90s were v. bad and we've already cycled flannel way ahead of time

The patterns are great, but, put them on someone who weighs more than 110 pounds, or has shapely legs and the patterns get all warped and make them look 10x bigger than they really are. They're a cruel, cruel trap.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's incumbent on every person to wear clothes that look good on them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LadyAmbien posted:

The patterns are great, but, put them on someone who weighs more than 110 pounds, or has shapely legs and the patterns get all warped and make them look 10x bigger than they really are. They're a cruel, cruel trap.

that's why the galaxy ones are popular; space is meant to be huge and expansive

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

wear whatever you want imo unless its those dorky jeans with sequins on them and gawdy butt pockets

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Blue Train posted:

that's why the galaxy ones are popular; space is meant to be huge and expansive

wearing them is consonant w our current understanding of an expanding universe

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

LadyAmbien posted:

These would look cool if paired with like a little black dress

Well, the ones on the ends

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
wouldnt mind some pictures of people in yoda pants to refresh my memory about how these things look out in the open :smug:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Roy posted:

For woman, leaving house is very haram

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Blue Train posted:

if you got it flaunt it

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ballass posted:

wouldnt mind some pictures of people in yoda pants to refresh my memory about how these things look out in the open :smug:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
if i didn't have these gay dude legs or obnoxious junk hanging out I'd wear leggings

what i'm trying to say is if i had the sleek and aerodynamic body of a woman i'd wear leggings

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

These would look cool if paired with like a little black dress

Well, the ones on the ends

the second pair is camouflage for a grandmothers couch, good for preventing death by serial killer

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

if i didn't have these gay dude legs or obnoxious junk hanging out I'd wear leggings

what i'm trying to say is if i had the sleek and aerodynamic body of a woman i'd wear leggings

sounds like you just need to try getting poked in the butt by a man's penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Blue Train posted:

sounds like you just need to try getting poked in the butt by a man's penis

i dont wanan do butt stuff but i will accept a woman body if I HAVE TO

• Locked thread