Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

happy Friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

c dorm s: bunch of drunk randos in my corridor, visiting dude who is a temporary tenant

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm drinking some laphroaig, which is probably a morons first scotch but it's pretty good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

kalstrams posted:

c dorm s: bunch of drunk randos in my corridor, visiting dude who is a temporary tenant

LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

bump_fn posted:

LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN
:lol: no

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm drinking some laphroaig, which is probably a morons first scotch but it's pretty good

i found a 50ml airplane bottle of remy xo while cleaning out my liquor cabinet today

its pretty cute, its like a tiny mini bottle version of the real regular bottle of remy xo

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
friday night: time to be an useless piece of poo poo and play all these videogames

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
cls: hungry, but it's too late to eat :qq:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

prefect posted:

never

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

if i go to bed within a couple hours of eating, i get that acid spit like the aliens in aliens

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
current dog park status: drone just passed by maybe 500 feet up

had no front wings, just wings on the tail

not sure what it was but guess they weren't after tater

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I got some newcastle brown ale :guinness:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

prefect posted:

sounds like someone's never heard of fourthmeal

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
sniep.net

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

too peaty for my taste. I like macallan

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
bob ross rules

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Shaggar posted:

bob ross rules
i like the meta evolution of the chat there too

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Shaggar posted:

bob ross rules

same but that chick was kinda creepy

why you gotta paint a little Indian child in hell

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i turned it off for the creepy lady w/ indian kid

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
look at those trees appear out of nowhere

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
watching the jen kirkman special again

so good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I hope that this bob ross marathon results in a streamer chick w/ huge norks doing bob ross style painting + commentary

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no one cares about the mets or the royals, this world series blows

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

awwww yeah I took Tuesday off and looks like it's gonna be sunny and almost 70 :woop:

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

bump_fn posted:

happy Friday

what's your gin of choice?

if you want to try something fancier:

1oz G'Vine Floraison
(5x distilled from ugni blanc cognac grapes, same company that supplies Ciroc gets these dudes as well, similar to Hendrick's but has the grape blossom instead of rose, no cuke. good foot in the door to get gin back into people's lives who made mistakes with plastic handles of Gordon's in their youth)
1oz Cocchi Americano
(pronounced like Cokie Roberts from NPR. In the stupid james bond martini with Lillet and stuff, this is what Lillet tasted like before 1988 because it has quinine. American palates are dumb and can't handle bitterness so they nixed it)
3/4oz elderflower liqueur/syrup
(but not Thatcher's because it's real bad. St. Elder if available because it's under $20, Bitter Truth if available because it's cheaper than the OG St. Germain)
juice of 1/2 a lime

this is a cool drink because it's got spirit (gin), sweet (elderflower), bitterness (Cocchi) and sour (lime). drink all day every day, but if you have to be productive or pretend to be sober, you can cut it with tonic water so it lasts longer.

Other pro gins:

New Amsterdam because it's $20 a handle if you're not in Alaska and doesn't suck (it's more flavorful than just London dry style)
Magellan: the gin is the color of the bombay sapphire bottle which is kind of fake and unnerving but it's wicked smooth and has hella nutmeg, color allegedly from iris flowers.
Citadelle: 19 herbs and spices to sapphire's paltry 10, same price-ish
Uncle Val's peppered gin: tastes like hot peppers (initially bought it because I wanted peppercorn and can't be bothered to read the bottle) which is dope, especially with stuff like rhubarb or thai basil

friday night motherfuckers.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tanith posted:

what's your gin of choice?

if you want to try something fancier:

1oz G'Vine Floraison
(5x distilled from ugni blanc cognac grapes, same company that supplies Ciroc gets these dudes as well, similar to Hendrick's but has the grape blossom instead of rose, no cuke. good foot in the door to get gin back into people's lives who made mistakes with plastic handles of Gordon's in their youth)
1oz Cocchi Americano
(pronounced like Cokie Roberts from NPR. In the stupid james bond martini with Lillet and stuff, this is what Lillet tasted like before 1988 because it has quinine. American palates are dumb and can't handle bitterness so they nixed it)
3/4oz elderflower liqueur/syrup
(but not Thatcher's because it's real bad. St. Elder if available because it's under $20, Bitter Truth if available because it's cheaper than the OG St. Germain)
juice of 1/2 a lime

this is a cool drink because it's got spirit (gin), sweet (elderflower), bitterness (Cocchi) and sour (lime). drink all day every day, but if you have to be productive or pretend to be sober, you can cut it with tonic water so it lasts longer.

Other pro gins:

New Amsterdam because it's $20 a handle if you're not in Alaska and doesn't suck (it's more flavorful than just London dry style)
Magellan: the gin is the color of the bombay sapphire bottle which is kind of fake and unnerving but it's wicked smooth and has hella nutmeg, color allegedly from iris flowers.
Citadelle: 19 herbs and spices to sapphire's paltry 10, same price-ish
Uncle Val's peppered gin: tastes like hot peppers (initially bought it because I wanted peppercorn and can't be bothered to read the bottle) which is dope, especially with stuff like rhubarb or thai basil

friday night motherfuckers.

souxe ur quortes

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

bump_fn posted:

souxe ur quortes

I make drinks for people on weekends to subsidize my own rampant alcoholism.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
last weekend i tried some homemade moonshine and wow sucker punch

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

kalstrams posted:

i like the meta evolution of the chat there too

gg gb

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/please-no-one-come-trick-or-treating-my-house-year-3424

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Tanith posted:

seeth eefrica's a neat place to go

and it has penguins! :3:

just booked airfare for a 2 week visit in december, will be diving in a shark cage and seeing hippos, should be cool.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

engage halloween mode for the full experience

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

St Evan Echoes posted:

no one cares about the mets or the royals, this world series blows

I like it. a good series so far

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

kwinkles posted:

just booked airfare for a 2 week visit in december, will be diving in a shark cage and seeing hippos, should be cool.

things to do:
drink rooibos tea every day
get up table mountain, both for views like the third photo and this sign:

(borrowed from http://haveshoeswilleatandtravel.blogspot.com/2011/01/table-mountain.html because I can't find the picture I took of it)
go to cape horn. try to drive down on the west side and up on the east side because otherwise it is loving TERRIFYING driving on the left right next to a steep cliff down to the atlantic. if you drive up the west side anyway, plan on taking an hour to let your death grip on the steering wheel subside. if you're a brit, strayan or kiwi, disregard this.
visit some vineyards in franschoek
If you're seeing hippos, does that mean you're going to kwazulu natal/kruger national park?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
the song of the hooter

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Roosevelt posted:

the song of the hooter

I miss the youtube vuvuzela button from the 2010 world cup :(

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

dont doxx quig

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i'm already ready for yospos secret santa, got the perfect gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i'm travelling through dec and into the new year so i can't secret santa this year but i'll buy the ozposters a beer instead :)

• Locked thread