Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rookie of the Year
This poll is closed.
Towns 36 29.75%
Russell 2 1.65%
Okafor 19 15.70%
The Zinger 39 32.23%
Hezonja 5 4.13%
Blockenstein's monster 18 14.88%
Mudiay 2 1.65%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Lockback posted:

He's been ok this season! Definitely backup-guard level. Improvement!

This has to be Stockholm Syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
He went over the screen that time, but Towns failed to cut Curry off so that LaVine could catch back up.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

This has to be Stockholm Syndrome.

Per of 14 and actually a positive Winshare! Maybe not after this game though

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

GZA Genius posted:

Yes sir! Really good play by play guy!

Last year for the playoffs Garry St. Jean and Tom Tolbert joined him and it was magic. You could hear the ice clinking in The Saintly One adult beverage.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Honestly, going a little better than I expected.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
See? They just keep fouling Curry and eventually the refs get sick of calling it.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Oh god, Andre Miller is covering Curry now

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man Wiggins is sooo springy, he gets so high. If he every gets aggressive enough and the refs respect him he can get more FTA then Harden.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Lockback posted:

Per of 14 and actually a positive Winshare! Maybe not after this game though

Wow, that is not a tire fire at all.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Death By The Blues posted:

Man Wiggins is sooo springy, he gets so high. If he every gets aggressive enough and the refs respect him he can get more FTA then Harden.

It takes far more than that to be as good at drawing FTA as Harden.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

This is the truth. The most important thing Wiggins can learn right now is how to get to the line. Some of it is ref reaction, but he doesn't do a very good job at recognizing where the contact is coming from yet. Most players usually don't until they have a couple years under their belt.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

The Wolves refuse to shoot 3s, so this is pretty much an insurmountable lead.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

The Wolves refuse to shoot 3s, so this is pretty much an insurmountable lead.

Do they have any quality 3pt shooters? I honestly don't know for sure, but the reputations I remember point to no.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

When Kerr comes back can Luke Walton come coach the Wolves? We'll take literally anyone.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

Do they have any quality 3pt shooters? I honestly don't know for sure, but the reputations I remember point to no.

Kevin Martin's the closest thing that qualifies

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Kibner posted:

Kevin Martin.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

When Kerr comes back can Luke Walton come coach the Wolves? We'll take literally anyone.

You'll take Scotty and you will like it

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Lockback posted:

This is the truth. The most important thing Wiggins can learn right now is how to get to the line. Some of it is ref reaction, but he doesn't do a very good job at recognizing where the contact is coming from yet. Most players usually don't until they have a couple years under their belt.

He is just one of those people who is so quick and has such a good first and hop step that fouling will be the only way to stop him, he will actually earn his trips to the line. Plus that spin move is soooo good.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Thanks, I completely forgot he was on the roster.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Also Bjelica is proving himself to be quite competent at threes

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

It worked pretty well for... the Kings I think it was? There was a game a few days ago where he was open from three a BUNCH and wasn't hitting them

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

We could def only lose this game by 10-15 if Curry sits the rest of the way.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
beaten but yeah bjel and also seems like KAT has the greenlight for 3s?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

It worked pretty well for... the Kings I think it was? There was a game a few days ago where he was open from three a BUNCH and wasn't hitting them

I'm cynical enough to actually try it. I mean, how much could his percentage really go up if you just don't cover him deep? It's already 45%, what does it really matter if it climbs to 50% or even 55%?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Bazz deserves to play more.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
That airball from Klay was hilarious

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lol klay

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Shabazz owns hard.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Brolander posted:

beaten but yeah bjel and also seems like KAT has the greenlight for 3s?

He does, but he's not very good at it right now. I can see him eventually being Bosh-like and take 2-3 a game with a decent %.

Well, Bosh is much better at 3s this year, but 28-30 year old Bosh.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Shabazz owns hard.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Shabazz owns hard.

:agreed:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea Wiggins needs to do moves like that.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Switch LaVine with Rubio and this is a good lineup.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Pek looks like one of Mr. Burns' hired goons.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Muhammad's looking like the best player in this game except for Steph and maybe Draymond tbh

It's crazy how good Towns already is considering his age too, Wolves still have some holes but fans should be really excited about the future

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Oh my Wiggins

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Pek looks like one of Mr. Burns' hired goons.

He looks like DarksydePhil

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lockback posted:

Oh my Wiggins

so explosive

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Randy Andy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Just got home and turned the game on, what crazy magic was Steph doing at the start?

• Locked thread