Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ur king of the idiots al rite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress do ya'll know about application of force. i'd be best suited for ik

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
What bread should I prepare + make for tomorrow dadchat? I'm open to suggestions!

no flatbreads!!!!!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Sharkie posted:

if this thread takes up too much of your time you could always make me ik, just putting that out there.

i like this thread! which is why i want everybody to stfu about migf. plus no, i couldn't :v:

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

MIGF please adopt the gimmick of a Third World Maoist that is also a Fiorina voter.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

in theory i'm not opposed, but i would not burden you with such a heavy crown.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Rollofthedice posted:

What bread should I prepare + make for tomorrow dadchat? I'm open to suggestions!

no flatbreads!!!!!

A taco

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

Exclamation Marx posted:

i like this thread

:lol:

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Rollofthedice posted:

no flatbreads!!!!!

I guess a good seeded rye

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Or Russian blackbread

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

That's really cool. I support your creative endeavour.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Sinnlos posted:

MIGF please adopt the gimmick of a Third World Maoist that is also a Fiorina voter.

Just wait a few months and Smooth "I have jewish friends" rich might come around the bend

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tesseraction posted:

senran kagura titty-creep

I have no idea what the gently caress this means.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Hey guys, new thread, what's

MIGF posted:

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Idiot Kings are remnants of feudal structures, and thus counter-revolutionary

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Gravel Gravy posted:

Long distance relationships suck yall

only if you want your relationship to endure. cus i mean, if you're looking for an easy out, they're tits

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
this thread already has an idiot king

:v:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Nintendo Kid posted:

delmarva is the same landscape repeated for like, 2 hours tops.

driving cross the middle is the same landscape repeated for a good 20 hours if you speed, more if you don't, with only the brief interruption of the immediate mississippi crossing area.

i'm just saying it's a part of a coast that isn't picturesque

in fact pretty much from the hudson valley until you hit st augustine driving down the east coast is kinda boring

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Gravel Gravy posted:

rye is good, do this. or a brioche!

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Gravel Gravy posted:

I could do that. I"m personally not a huge rye fan, but I like it occasionally. I'll consider it!

Sharkie posted:

rye is good, do this. or a brioche!

Brioche would also be something I'd like to try again.

↓↓↓ oh no

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sinnlos posted:

You know, the more I have to loving find some loving will to loving get behind loving integration between priviledged communities and disadvantaged individuals/institutions of native american/tribal descent, the more I find myself to align with the most moderate of moderate R positions of 1971.

When you coming up fish'n? You missed ricin' season.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

site posted:

senran kagura is an anime game where big titty women fight other big titty women to remove the others' clothing first

it is very popular amongst anime nerds and had a dedicated thread in games for a while based on a single poster's dedication to being fuckbarrelled at length

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Sinnlos posted:

Idiot Kings are remnants of feudal structures, and thus counter-revolutionary

Oh, idiot king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the poster. By hanging on to outdated fuckbarrel memes which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our thread.

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

it's like he never left

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spaceman Future! posted:

Oh, idiot king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the poster. By hanging on to outdated fuckbarrel memes which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our thread.

fuckbarrel memes are a pillar of the community you anarchist prick

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

My Imaginary GF posted:

You know, the more I have to loving find some loving will to loving get behind loving integration between priviledged communities and disadvantaged individuals/institutions of native american/tribal descent, the more I find myself to align with the most moderate of moderate R positions of 1971.

sounds like someone needs to read the comunist manifesto

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Rollofthedice posted:

no flatbreads!!!!!

sourdough batard

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

When you coming up fish'n? You missed ricin' season.

i hope you got some ricin in.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Tesseraction posted:

senran kagura is an anime game where big titty women fight other big titty women to remove the others' clothing first

it is very popular amongst anime nerds and had a dedicated thread in games for a while based on a single poster's dedication to being fuckbarrelled at length

I hang around with a bunch of ex-4channers and tumblr weeaboos and had never heard of Senran Kagura until I learned of it from SA

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tesseraction posted:

sounds like someone needs to read the comunist manifesto

How does this apply to issues of rural poverty in America?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

site posted:

its a game about giant titted anime ladies fighting eachother. hilariously there is a guy in games that takes it super seriously and posts essay long things theory crafting fighting styles or whatever but he's really just playing it for the anime tits.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

looks like the scarlett family 2 me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if elected ik i will make chat thread great again by chain probating anyone who denigrates the fuckbarrel meme, the epistememe, or any other of our god given idiotic phatics

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

migf's hottest screeds, blastin at ya straight from the slums o chiraq

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Spaceman Future! posted:

We have thought a few times of moving back to colorado to cut costs but I would just miss this area too much, the hudson valley is my favorite place for weekends and I dont want to leave it behind.

To be fair the i70 up,over and back down the Rockies to the west is rad as hell

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

My Imaginary GF posted:

How does this apply to issues of rural poverty in America?

addressed in chapter 1

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

fuckbarrel memes are a pillar of the community you anarchist prick

Listen, strange posters lyin' in wait distributin' problematic dogpiles is no basis for a system of thread governance. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical fuckbarrel ceremony.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Tesseraction posted:

looks like the scarlett family 2 me

Im Flandre Scarlet IRL

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

comes along bort posted:

sourdough batard

I've tried making my own sourdough starter twice now, and it just hasn't turned out right for me. First time was way too sour and I didn't like it at all, second time I could barely taste anything different. It's a lot of flour maintaining that stuff for weeks too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Small Frozen Thing posted:

I hang around with a bunch of ex-4channers and tumblr weeaboos and had never heard of Senran Kagura until I learned of it from SA

be specific

you learned of it from darktittyanime who is the absolute worst poster in bss hands down

worse than the other two

• Locked thread