Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

i found it lol *pats belly* need to get back to the gym, thanks for the inspiration, fatso!

You're perfect angel, just as you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
It's Friday and my birthday and I'm going to sit at home all night by myself and watch lovely movies and eat pizza until I pass out at 10 pm.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Happy birthday

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Vastarien posted:

It's Friday and my birthday and I'm going to sit at home all night by myself and watch lovely movies and eat pizza until I pass out at 10 pm.

ur not a real loser if ur too self-aware.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Rambling Robot posted:

ur not a real loser if ur too self-aware.

He's actually spending the night with his anime pillow

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

plain blue jacket posted:

I mean, who isn't

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i promised myself i wasnt going to drink at lunch today and i ended up having three stiff margs and an appetizer :(

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
It's my party and I can cry into the comforting bosom of my anime pillow if I want to.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

VendaGoat posted:

Probably just gonna sit home on a Friday night and play bideo games.

drat straight, the new StarSector just came out. StarSector is like Star Citizen except the whole game with all the spaceships is like twenty bucks. Just like Star Citizen the so-called "space ships" are actually just jpegs they call "space ships" but in StarSector you can actually fly the jpegs. I am going to punch the Tri-Tachyon Corporation in the dick.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whoa! lot of sad losers in here!

if anyone wants life coaching from the one and only jerry mumphrey let me know and i can tell you about some of our affordable packages

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I drive this car:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

whoa! lot of sad losers in here!

if anyone wants life coaching from the one and only jerry mumphrey let me know and i can tell you about some of our affordable packages

i would like to get in on this if you take obamacare

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I've been sitting at my desk surfing the forums all day, I finished my work for the day at 9am. I'll be home alone getting high and possibly drunk and be asleep before 10pm.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

i would like to get in on this if you take obamacare

i dont but maybe we can work out a lil quid pro quo where you give me some knowledge from those ancient scrolls

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010

bradzilla posted:

I've been sitting at my desk surfing the forums all day, I finished my work for the day at 9am. I'll be home alone getting high and possibly drunk and be asleep before 10pm.

Same except I'm not going to do the work I'm supposed to. Just sitting at my desk and listening to In The Air Tonight on repeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'm sitting in my apartment, considering getting blackout drunk and just working on my (utterly poo poo) drawings. This is pretty much the thread for me.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

plain blue jacket posted:

i guess the poor anime pillow is the real loser here.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i dont but maybe we can work out a lil quid pro quo where you give me some knowledge from those ancient scrolls

no deal :mad:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

can't blame a guy for trying :shrug:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rambling Robot posted:

either way, welcome to this thread.

Update: its an ear infection but I talked my way into some hydrocodone and im going to abuse it lol so I guess I can't post in this thread anymore

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Aesop Poprock posted:

Update: its an ear infection but I talked my way into some hydrocodone and im going to abuse it lol so I guess I can't post in this thread anymore

Users are losers, you may stay

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I used to think I was a winner but then I started to seriously play Fallout 4 yesterday and really got into it so called in sick today. I've been playing it the past several hours, and is the reason my posting count for the day might drop below 20.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
losers, boozers, and heroes
now that's what I call outlaws
'cuz we lie in our own puke
puke of our own makings
shakin' bake it
makin' bacon bits

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Users are losers, you may stay

I'm going to combine it with whiskey and I'm gonna do it with my roommate when he gets off work

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
I've never touched a vagina. One day I will and then I will post triumphantly about it on the SA forums.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

starry skies above posted:

I've never touched a vagina. One day I will and then I will post triumphantly about it on the SA forums.

unless you're aatrek i doubt sa would care to know.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Quite the opposite my friend

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Iron Crowned posted:

I drive this car:

Well this isn't acceptable.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
I drive a Hyundai Elantra. I sold my G35 for it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I drive a Honda CR-V

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I will hug losers, since you asked so nicely.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I drive a 1991 mr2 turbo and a 2009 cobalt ss sedan

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just remembered I could go out and bring my camera along for shits and giggles.

So now I'm conflicted. To stay in and masturbate, with bideo games or go out and try and photograph an event at night.

Both sound equally pointless.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

VendaGoat posted:

I just remembered I could go out and bring my camera along for shits and giggles.

So now I'm conflicted. To stay in and masturbate, with bideo games or go out and try and photograph an event at night.

Both sound equally pointless.

Unless they are paying you to take photos, you'll be happier jerking off

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've jerked off like 3 times today starting at 7am, and I'll probably keep that pace going for the next week

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
I do that every day before I even get out of bed to get ready for work. Good initiative but I know you can do better. I believe in you.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I am a loser because I post on this dead gay forum.

NotSockAccount
Nov 18, 2015

by Lowtax
I own 7 Furry-based Daimaukura and a katana, that means Japanese sword.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Well booze run was a failure, like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Archer666 posted:

Well booze run was a failure, like me.

How can you fail a boozerun?

• Locked thread