Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
That's why they don't throw it to Kelce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

EricHall posted:

That's why they don't throw it to Kelce.

Haha well I guess they shouldn't throw it at all then cuz Maclin did the same thing.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006

SeannieDarko posted:

Haha well I guess they shouldn't throw it at all then cuz Maclin did the same thing.

Time to get the ball to Junior Hemingway.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The number one team in my league is losing because of the Panthers.

Such a great week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Crabtree haz been such a consistent, valuable mid-late round value, loving it.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

RBX posted:

The number one team in my league is losing because of the Panthers.

Such a great week.

Get outta my league. And I'm gonna win.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
The chiefs defense hasnt exactly lived up to their super sleeper fantasy playoff def status the last two weeks

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Ware :argh:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

The chiefs defense hasnt exactly lived up to their super sleeper fantasy playoff def status the last two weeks

They were not an advised play this week against Oakland, fwiw

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Damnit Cam. Great here comes the Stewart TD. I need Cam to score... my opponent as Stewart.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Latavius or Ware woulda been better starts than West, and I had a terrible feeling yesterday that was gonna be the case, ugh.

A Greg Olsen TD would be really nice.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

RVProfootballer posted:

They were not an advised play this week against Oakland, fwiw

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK almost was worth it just now with an int return but yea I had 2nd thoughts this week and I usually stream but didnt want to drop them

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Soooo did Graham Gano actually miss a PAT in the 2nd quarter today? According to Yahoo gametracker he did, yet they haven't docked him any points on my matchup page.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
Anyone watching the game know why CJA hasn't had a rush in forever? He's crushing hillman and thomson on ypc, but they've been getting every touch this quarter. Was he injured?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

ColdBlooded posted:

Soooo did Graham Gano actually miss a PAT in the 2nd quarter today? According to Yahoo gametracker he did, yet they haven't docked him any points on my matchup page.

Yeah it was blocked and returned for the first ever defensive 2 point conversion.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Are you loving kidding me Jeremy Maclin? That's going to cost me a playoff spot.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

thethreeman posted:

Anyone watching the game know why CJA hasn't had a rush in forever? He's crushing hillman and thomson on ypc, but they've been getting every touch this quarter. Was he injured?

Out for the game I believe

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Wait, what just happened? Did Maclin have a 99 yard rushing touchdown? Stattracker seems confused and maybe it was Ware? That would be amazing for me...

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
I started Funchess because my team is poo poo at WR, so I'm pretty happy about the fact that his only catch today was a TD lol

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

in my friends and family league the minnesota vikings defense put up 24 points despite getting annihilated 38-7

i love my dumb gay family

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So ... anyone pick up Eagles DST on a drunken bet this week?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Gobias Ind. posted:

Wait, what just happened? Did Maclin have a 99 yard rushing touchdown? Stattracker seems confused and maybe it was Ware? That would be amazing for me...

It was Maclin and it was a 1-yard punch-in after a big INT return. The stats things get confused about the side of the field after turnovers.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

EvilHawk posted:

Out for the game I believe

:suicide: really really gonna need the eagles to actually kill some clock here instead of what they're doing

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Our league's Eagles homer is 2-10, so he just left the Eagles D in this week. It's gonna ruin someone's playoff chances lol

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Fat Lowtax posted:

It was Maclin and it was a 1-yard punch-in after a big INT return. The stats things get confused about the side of the field after turnovers.

Thanks. I can live with that. Couldn't believe Maclin was running it from his own 1 haha

I guess that means Ware got stuffed :(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Did Brady catch a 36 yard pass from Amendola?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

SeannieDarko posted:

This one actually happened.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spoeank posted:

After I've been screaming from the rooftops for like a month to cut bait on Jordan Matthews the guy I have to beat to secure a playoff spot is starting...

Jordan Matthews :getin:

uh oh

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Man gently caress now they're saying that Maclin 1 yard run was a pass. I'm hosed.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SeannieDarko posted:

Yuuup, snapped to Bolden (I believe), dumped it to Amendola cutting across the field behind him, while Brady used his lightning speed to get up the sideline haha

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
finally getting that chiefs def td after 2 close calls.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Why the gently caress does Maclin have 25 points on my bench

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

Could be worse, right? :sigh:

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
CAR defense is killing me

smoothitron posted:

lmao

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
That Chandler pickup just paid off

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

smoothitron posted:

You are retarded ha

Post your starters

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

bows1 posted:

That Chandler pickup just paid off

Hell yes it does! He's got more than Benjamin Watson, now, too.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i can still make the playoffs if matt hasselbeck finds his inner super saiyan :supaburn:

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

RVProfootballer posted:

Post your starters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

RVProfootballer posted:

You are retarded ha