Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh awesome! thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

flex that muscle graph. gimme a friday productivity boost

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quoting graphs first probe

we should bronze it

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

I surprised how much I'm enjoying this magic guy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Necc0 posted:

chicken ice

would yall like to know the chicken ice story

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
finally got around to pledging to this mst3k ks

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the closer was dan harmon and justin roiland writing for it

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

would yall like to know the chicken ice story

yes go

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
kates song is so :shobon:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

a gaggle of chums and myself went out 2 the club, came back sunrise early am loving terminated, only thing to drink in the house was warm disarronno. they were all in the living room and im in the kitchen and im like 'wheres the fuckin ice' and theyre like 'in the loving freezer you idiot' well there wasnt any ice trays or whatever so i grabbed a plastic bag and opened it up and broke the ice off whatever. couple minutes later a buddy goes into the kitchen and looks around, says there's no ice, asks me where i got mine, turns out i broke it off bagged frozen chicken. lol.

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
cjs: I got a raise for surviving for almost 5 years :unsmith:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

kates song is so :shobon:

she is :allears:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cls: shredded the crap out of my knuckles with a wire wheel. be careful with power tools, kids

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

cls: shredded the crap out of my knuckles with a wire wheel. be careful with power tools, kids
ouch :ohdear:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

a gaggle of chums and myself went out 2 the club, came back sunrise early am loving terminated, only thing to drink in the house was warm disarronno. they were all in the living room and im in the kitchen and im like 'wheres the fuckin ice' and theyre like 'in the loving freezer you idiot' well there wasnt any ice trays or whatever so i grabbed a plastic bag and opened it up and broke the ice off whatever. couple minutes later a buddy goes into the kitchen and looks around, says there's no ice, asks me where i got mine, turns out i broke it off bagged frozen chicken. lol.

i guess alcohol might protect against the chicken germs but, eww

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

well, it was my own fault for using the wheel that was all worn out and which forces you to hold the part in weird awkward positions to get a good effect, instead of just replacing it

3 most important things i would tell anyone about working in the shop

1. if you're using force, you're doing it wrong
2. go and get the proper tool instead of making do with what you have
3. do it the right way from the beginning so that you only have to do it once

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

syscall girl posted:

i guess alcohol might protect against the chicken germs but, eww

sayin

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

NICE!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

i'd like to thank the mr heater company or corporation for keeping my garage warm while i do garage poo poo tonight

thanks big buddy heater

theater

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
cls: went to final class and found that the final quiz was "show up for class" as a reverse pop quiz. then i went on a blind date and she turned out to be beautiful and smart and we had lunch and talked for like an hour and a half and walked around a park and it was nice.

today was good.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
im embroiled in family bullshit again lmao fml

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

eegah where is your strange middle aged lady av?

now how am I supposed to know it' syou

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
it's on the back of a magazine I think I was told? idk I didn't even remember the off joke it was from it was like three years ago

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dangit i asked where is it, not where is it from

(i think i recognize her -- it's the inventor of ATHENA HORMONE, the cologne that makes you irresistible to women, as advertised in the back of popular science)

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
c nonjob s: put up this tool chest finally so i can have a place to keep my tools instead of the historic places like the floor or my underpants

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
cliquors: honey clove bourbon was a good idea. that solves christmas presents for a bunch of people

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Tanith posted:

cliquors: honey clove bourbon was a good idea. that solves christmas presents for a bunch of people

i got a whipping siphon and want to try making 5-minute lemoncello

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cls: my father in law quit drinking a dirty thirty a day cold turkey last week and hasn't had a sip since

he hasn't dropped dead nor had the DTs and we've been making sure the booze in the house doesn't go missing and that he doesn't have a stash anywhere and everything checks out

it's a Christmas loving Miracle, my mother in law was literally about to serve him last week and she and my wife walked into the door to find him dumping beer down the drain and swearing off booze for good

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

CrazyLittle posted:

i got a whipping siphon and want to try making 5-minute lemoncello

it'll work and be pretty good, although the sugar would probably take longer than that to dissolve anyway. try a liter of rum/brandy with the zest of six oranges and like 2/3rds a cup of coffee beans for about 3 days, then add a can of frozen OJ concentrate. breakfast of champions.

Tusen Takk posted:

it's a Christmas loving Miracle

:unsmith:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tusen Takk posted:

cls: my father in law quit drinking a dirty thirty a day cold turkey last week and hasn't had a sip since

he hasn't dropped dead nor had the DTs and we've been making sure the booze in the house doesn't go missing and that he doesn't have a stash anywhere and everything checks out

it's a Christmas loving Miracle, my mother in law was literally about to serve him last week and she and my wife walked into the door to find him dumping beer down the drain and swearing off booze for good

holy wow, I hope that works out

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

i got an uplifting story too! well, not so much uplifting... i think 'nightmarish' is a better word

my unemployed mother-in-law finally qualifies for medicaid! finally we can get her off expensive private individual insurance that doesn't cover piss all!

except now she's decided that medicaid is bad and that she won't sign up for it. even though the plan she does want is EXACTLY THE SAME COMPANY THAT RUNS MEDICAID IN OUR STATE

going to cost us $15,000 next year

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

lord funk posted:

i got an uplifting story too! well, not so much uplifting... i think 'nightmarish' is a better word

my unemployed mother-in-law finally qualifies for medicaid! finally we can get her off expensive private individual insurance that doesn't cover piss all!

except now she's decided that medicaid is bad and that she won't sign up for it. even though the plan she does want is EXACTLY THE SAME COMPANY THAT RUNS MEDICAID IN OUR STATE

going to cost us $15,000 next year

no, it won't cost you $15,000 next year, because you aren't going to pay for it. either she gets on medicaid or she doesn't get poo poo

that's what I'd do but of course I'm just some random rear end in a top hat on the internet who doesn't know poo poo about gently caress in regards to your family :)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does she refuse to get it for political reasons because what conservatives respect most is
the authority of the man holding the purse strings

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i see grounds to have her committed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when I met my wife she was so poor she qualified for a really good Medicaid plan. of course, she thought Medicaid was awful and dehumanizing. then when she lost her eligibility and got on my plan she hilariously learned that regular insurance doesn't cover 100% of your costs and you have to pay for it!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Al! posted:

when I met my wife she was so poor she qualified for a really good Medicaid plan. of course, she thought Medicaid was awful and dehumanizing. then when she lost her eligibility and got on my plan she hilariously learned that regular insurance doesn't cover 100% of your costs and you have to pay for it!

why did you marry a literal raving lunatic?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I had some laphroaig last night

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Silver Alicorn posted:

I had some laphroaig last night

i only drink deskhroaig :newlol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

that was the worst joke i think i've made this year. kiitos, minä!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sniep posted:

c nonjob s: put up this tool chest finally so i can have a place to keep my tools instead of the historic places like the floor or my underpants

do you looking this particular one? I've actually been looking at these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
none of my pants fit anymore

• Locked thread