Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BabeLiker90 posted:

Btw Ecco if you really do get the PMs out today you will be thanked by many and often, I'll see to it

I will thank Asiina and only Asiina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
So wait, has the draft been completed?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

So wait, has the draft been completed?

Yes and you were the first round pick! The first round pick...of my heart! (Mostly to make Merk and Diqnol jealous)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Selections have been made.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
FINAL PLAYER LIST:

First, the Praetorienne Guard of Princess Jocasta:

Max
1) 100yrsofattitude
2) Birdstrike
3) Bowmore
4) CapitalistPig
5) Chic Trombone
6) Diqnol
7) Doktor Per
8) Dominoes
9) EXAKT Science
10) fiery_valkyrie
11) Gamer of the Game
12) Gwynplaine
13) Ixtlilton
14) Kashuno
15) King Burgundy
16) Murmur Twin
17) Podima
18) Rarity
19) Rascyc
20) tithin
21) TMMadman
22) Tommunist
23) Venom Soag
24) VivaNova

and secondly, the Free Horde of the dark wizard Qal!

Quandary
1) AnonNarco
2) Atoramos
3) BottleKnight
4) CCKeane
5) Fits
6) imgay
7) Jose
8) Kaschei
9) King of Bleh
10) Lord of the Hats
11) Meinberg
12) Merk
13) Opoponax
14) Puntification
15) QPQ
16) Sinstral
17) SirSamVines
18) Spoonsy
19) TheNinthLayer
20) Tremendous Taste
21) Tuckfard
22) Varinn
23) Verr
24) WeLandedOnTheMoon!

In what can only be described as the vagaries of the draft process, most of the ausgoons seemed to have wound up in Max's thread. welp! good work leaders.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I told you people to let me know your time zone, but NOOOOOOOOooooooo.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Uh oh. I'm in the thread with Viva. Gonna do my best to not talk to or about her, hope nobody minds overly much.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

FINAL PLAYER LIST:

First, the Praetorienne Guard of Princess Jocasta:

Max
14) Kashuno
21) TMMadman

:negative:

Seriously, can you two please keep it in your pants this time around?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yo I just want to say, Quandary was super chill and coordinating this was pretty easy and enjoyable and not hostile at all and I just wanted to get that out there before I turn on propaganda mode and start flinging dirt at him because only one of us can win.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
These teams are good.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

Haha yessss not my thread!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

Yo I just want to say, Quandary was super chill and coordinating this was pretty easy and enjoyable and not hostile at all and I just wanted to get that out there before I turn on propaganda mode and start flinging dirt at him because only one of us can win.

Max more like fax because you're outdated and largely useless outside of government purposes and nostalgia.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My soldiers will meet you on the battle field and kill you.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
this will be the delivery schedule for role PMs:

First will be JOCASTA, immediately followed by the SCUM IN JOCASTA'S THREAD (i.e. those aligned with Qal). Then the rest of Jocasta's thread ~5 PMs at a time. After that, QAL will get his PM, and then immediately the QAL THREAD SCUM (i.e. those aligned with Jocasta), and then the Qal thread in increments as well.

This is to allow me to give final checks on each PM to make sure they are sensible and not at all terrible, though Asiina was actually very good at looking over them and even noticed a few minor mistakes on my part because she is the best.

Okay the distribution begins in about fifteen minutes or so, however long it takes me to make and eat a bowl of cereal while watching the daily show.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Podima posted:

Why do you hate their freedom to turn the thread into a horrible mess of rage? :colbert:

CCKeane posted:

Yes and you were the first round pick! The first round pick...of my heart! (Mostly to make Merk and Diqnol jealous)

:love:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tbh I see a lot of friction in our thread's future but if we listen to Max and, pending alignments and trustworthiness, FV rarity and I, we should still win. The other thread has a lot of lurkers and people stuck in the past.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max you made a wise choice in selecting Diqnol, NOT. Haha do you get it I mad a joke from the 90s. Since my previous joke referenced fax machines I have decided that you are a relic from an older time, so take that Max, the Maxmeister, Baron Von Maxalot.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I may be the supreme authority of the land but I do enjoy healthy debate!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Tbh I see a lot of friction in our thread's future but if we listen to Max and, pending alignments and trustworthiness, FV rarity and I, we should still win. The other thread has a lot of lurkers and people stuck in the past.

Diqnol sees a lot of fiction because he's still to shy to buy lube.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

I may be the supreme authority of the land but I do enjoy healthy debate!

Well I'm glad you like something healthy, your lifestyle habits are disgusting.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Max you made a wise choice in selecting Diqnol, NOT. Haha do you get it I mad a joke from the 90s. Since my previous joke referenced fax machines I have decided that you are a relic from an older time, so take that Max, the Maxmeister, Baron Von Maxalot.

Oh, I thought you were just corroborating my statement in the very post before yours in which I called you and Fits and Ninth and Merk old stogies past their prime! ! ! !

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, I haven't been around to know the meta of a lot of people recently, so I didn't really take things like "will start a fire in the thread" into consideration. Not that I think anyone will!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Well I'm glad you like something healthy, your lifestyle habits are disgusting.

Yoga and fruit pies are not disgusting!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Hey the last fee times I've seriously called Kash scum, he's been scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Oh, I thought you were just corroborating my statement in the very post before yours in which I called you and Fits and Ninth and Merk old stogies past their prime! ! ! !

Um excuse be sir I am 29 which is very prime indeed.

You're definitely not in your prime since you can be divided by debating which pretzal stick to eat next.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Diqnol sees a lot of fiction because he's still to shy to buy lube.

Don't worry, I'll lubricate with your blood.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

Yoga and fruit pies are not disgusting!

You are what you eat so I assume you suffer from coprophagia.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Don't worry, I'll lubricate with your blood.

It'll be the first A+ move you've performed in your life.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Diqnol, for old time's sake, you will be Duke of the Own Zone.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Um excuse be sir I am 29 which is very prime indeed.

You're definitely not in your prime since you can be divided by debating which pretzal stick to eat next.

Nice pretzel spelling, new yorker who probably reads signs that say "Pretzel" every 5 seconds. Maybe you attract the homeless and never get a chance to look at normal eye level due to your inability to stop wearing spaghetti strap purses in january

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

Diqnol, for old time's sake, you will be Duke of the Own Zone.

Makes sense to give him a title, Diqnol's already known throughout the land as "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Nice pretzel spelling, new yorker who probably reads signs that say "Pretzel" every 5 seconds. Maybe you attract the homeless and never get a chance to look at normal eye level due to your inability to stop wearing spaghetti strap purses in january

The principle difference between Diqnol and I is that while I attract the homeless Diqnol is unable to attract anybody.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Makes sense to give him a title, Diqnol's already known throughout the land as "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

Look, the funniest thing Keane has ever said only required nobility to pay him a moment's notice. He is oblivious to this, however, because people always tell him he's funny and run out of breath and die before getting a chance to say the word "smelling", compounding the issue by indicating that Keane is "knocking them dead"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Hey the last fee times I've seriously called Kash scum, he's been scum.

same to TMM

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Look, the funniest thing Keane has ever said only required nobility to pay him a moment's notice. He is oblivious to this, however, because people always tell him he's funny and run out of breath and die before getting a chance to say the word "smelling", compounding the issue by indicating that Keane is "knocking them dead"

Nobody has ever told Diqnol he smells bad, mostly because Diqnol has not seen another human being in over 15 years, which is bad news for archeologists since you can take the changes made to skittles by combing through his beard for half gnawed remnants of lime candies that exist in a land where even ants fear to tread.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's cool because the Max thread has people who will actually play and the Quandry thread will alternate betweens lots of shitposts and no posts at all.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I don't want to fuel a fire between TMM and Kash but I will point out that Kash has called TMM old and dumb like dozens of times, pretty shameful way to treat somebody IMO TMM are you going to sit there and take that?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That just means scum will idle their way to victory.

Oh wait!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I don't want to fuel a fire between TMM and Kash but I will point out that Kash has called TMM old and dumb like dozens of times, pretty shameful way to treat somebody IMO TMM are you going to sit there and take that?

Keane your old age is getting to you I called you old and dumb, remember grandpa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Keane your old age is getting to you I called you old and dumb, remember grandpa?

Oh so now 29 is old is it? So anybody older than that must be super old wow Kash pretty rude thing to say IMO.

• Locked thread