Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Chewie is classy, he wears bikini briefs. They just aren't visible under all that long fur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah did yall see that part too ??

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i missed it but were his wrinkly balls showing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i was shocked to see that they actually showed chewy anatomically correct, i mean i guess i always knew chewy would be hung like a donkey but to actually see it in a PG rated movie was slightly unnerving

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i liked the part where chewie was telling the nurse how brave he was

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
chewbacca's red rocket.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
agreed they shouldve gone full watchmen on some dope CGI peen

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Chewie is like a dog so I would think his cock is tiny in proportion to his body.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
still didn't stop Han from calling it a "red rocket"

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
Has any fanart yet been posted which depicts a shirtless Poe Dameron and a shirtless Finn playing volleyball, and the volleyball is BB-8? If so could someone link to that or if not could someone draw it please?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

wake up white people

Sweaty and breathing hard in ever scene

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
How many nipples does a wookie have? Two like humans or more like most mammals?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

dreezy posted:

chewbacca's red falcon.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

*is confused by action movies*

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

You wouldn't be? I mean, stormtroopers have a 100% more likely chance to be shot to death by a rebel than any other group, and you know that soldier isn't going to see a single day of carbonite time.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

*is confused by action movies*

*trolls poorly*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

So who was the droid with the red arm?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

The new Darth Vader is a big fuckin pussy first of all.

They made 3 movies about how much of a pussy the old Darth Vader was

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ScrubLeague posted:

They made 3 movies about how much of a pussy the old Darth Vader was

I want to frame this post and send it certified mail to George Lucas

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

I dont know, he seemed similar to that droid the kid on tatooine made, but that one was silver, and had no red arm.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

he gets beat to death after mistaking a coyote ugly for a gay bar. this is a spoiler from the next movie

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you guys remember that shot in the movie where the rolling mouth monsters were eating everyone and they escaped in the space ship

then that one monster was sucking on the cockpit like in the suck bats in empire. lol it was p good film i liked all the references because i watched the old movies

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

wake up white people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Yikes

The future is a lot like the past

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whyd they name the octupus people mon calamaries. i mean cmon

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i thought the sex scene between R2 and chewbacca was handled really well, such soft delicate lighting and beautiful mood music, i just wish they had left out the force ghost han who was masturbating in the background

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i thought it was pretty cool how the girl in the movie never wears full sleeves and cuts out the top of her sleeves on every shirt.. dont know if they needed half an hour of this though, and constant flashbacks to cutting the sleeves during EVERY lightsaber battle

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm cutting off all of my sleeves right now even though its winter

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she is really strong with the force that is why she didn't freeze instantly when the star was depleted.

she was already ona frozen cold planet and without the star heat no more she would have frozen real quick, but her force faith kept her real warm.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Fistbot. The arm is prelubed at the factory.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
JJ stands for Jhack Jfraud.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

texaholic posted:

Sith lords should be cold blooded killers, not emotional bitches.

this is dumb the sith dudes are supposed to be angry and emotional jedi are the ones who think emotions are scary and gay dumbass.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Yikes

The future is a lot like the past

It's not the future rear end in a top hat its just a galaxy far far away

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

DiHK posted:

This is more to out nerd the OP and not so much to defend Adam Driver's character, buuuuUUUUuut.

He's not a sith lord. He is barely trained. He has a lovely saber. It's probably intentional, especially given that someone wrote it.

He was hit with Chewy's bowcaster and basically took a knee for second. This is after seeing a number of Storm Troopers get blown several feet by the same gun.

John Boyega yielded that saber like a baseball bat, against a wounded opponent. He got cut down.

Ray barely won that same fight, and she was both unwounded and a skilled melee fighter in the first place.

what does skilled melee fighter mean this isnt tome penn and paper rpg you nerd

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

I'm just watching you're avatar gently caress it's way through Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla," it's actually better than TFA.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I liked how the planet killer worked like my GI tract
Suck in a ton of poo poo in my pie hole then blast it out my rear end in a stream of red

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Weener Beater posted:

I liked how the planet killer worked like my GI tract
Suck in a ton of poo poo in my pie hole then blast it out my rear end in a stream of red

Keep signing your posts

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The "oh noes alderaan is burning" scene set off my inner sperg. Three seperate inhabited planets are clearly visible while exploding from within the atmosphere of another planet. Is this some system in which there are three human inhabitable planets within like a tenth of an au from each other? This system is supposed to be the capital of the new galactic goverment. The remnant has managed an entire planet-weapon's worth of trade and supply that is not only in the capital system but clearly visible from the capital itself? What the gently caress.

I told the sperg to stfu but it persisted. Perhaps instead this is some kind of physics defying weapon that works superliminally and we are seeing planets in different star systems practically instantly destroyed by the weapon. But yhen why can we see them from within the atmosphere of a planet that is presumably in the same system as the weapon itself. Dont make no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Judakel posted:

JJ stands for Jew Jew.

• Locked thread