Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Goons, the 6th goon alliance is up and open for business!

Apply to Waifu Squad if you're looking for a home!

Applied as planedriver.

Please add me I want to give you coins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

God drat I keep forgetting Villain Siege Destroyer is immune to Energy attacks. And Captain Marvel's basic is also energy, even though its just fists, sparkly fists.

by far the most annoying villain siege enemy to me

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer

planedriver posted:

Applied as planedriver.

Please add me I want to give you coins!

Added ya.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ZodiakLucien posted:

by far the most annoying villain siege enemy to me

I really hate Bullseye too because my characters keep locking onto the robots and missing him.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Gibbering Madness posted:

It's freezing cold in my neck of the woods. Gotta keep the heat somehow.

It's been -20° for a couple of days and only this morning I noticed the loving fuse of my living room radiators was blown.

No wonder it was p cold inside.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Just read about the guys who bought the 2,750 crystals pack get screwed out of 40 biometrics. I'm not affected but it seems really scummy and outright illegal in most places.

I thought NetMarble was suppose to be pretty good but apparently it's not the first time that something like this has happened? I don't understand why they don't just compensate those affected since screwing your whales over means screwing your bottom line. I'm kinda hesitant at spending more money on other sales if they end up going back on their word.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
they are offering a full refund so that should save them from being illegal, also the game might be coded in a way that it's not easy to selectively give out 40 biometrics like that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Seems like it must be a coding issue, because nobody on earth would rather give a refund than a handful of biometrics.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ZodiakLucien posted:

Giantmans big boot kick animation is pretty much the greatest thing ever. Also vision animations are hilariously bad

Hulkbuster's walk animation still makes me smile. Less "incredibly heavy slab of armor for taking down brutes", more "Mario just got the Iron Mushroom!"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is a pretty handy resource.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3zmgbt/miniguide_optimum_warp_device_level/

TLDR: Max your Generator at 15 but only take your Warp Device to 12. Any more then that and you will be missing out on missions and gear upgrades.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I guess I'll level Groot and She-Hulk with JJ leading because some reason they get a teamup bonus

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I guess I'll level Groot and She-Hulk with JJ leading because some reason they get a teamup bonus

They were both in the running to be JJ's daughter's babysitter in a fairly amusing pair of pages.

here they are

From here.

deimos fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jan 6, 2016

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

deimos posted:

They were both in the running to be JJ's daughter's babysitter in a fairly amusing pair of pages.

here they are

From here.

Groot would have made an excellent babysitter what is this

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Bobbi Otto Groot is my favorite teamup bonus because the logic is just 'they're named after things'.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mr Netmarbu~~~ making it right:

quote:

Agents

We are once again incredibly sorry for the mistake on our table of bonuses for the 2750 Crystal Package during Phase 3. After a lot of discussion we will be issuing customers affected with a 40 Biometric Selector which will make up the difference in the table and what was sent.

We regret any inconvenience caused, and will work more diligently in the future.

Note: 40 Biometrics Selector will only stay in your inbox for 7 days. After that it will expire.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://youtu.be/O0cCvfrej-g
Red Hulk vs Silk 1v1.

Guess who won?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Red Hulk vs Silk 1v1.

Guess who won?

I'm still disappointed Maestro doesn't get some cool new skill(s), like throwing Thor's hammer or Cap'ns shield or using a separated Iron Man chest to beam someone.

I still don't know if he ever hosed with peoples' poo poo in-comic, but dangit that toy was cool

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
So how high do you think that energy can go?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

PureRok posted:

Too high sir

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

PureRok posted:

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

NO

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Red Hulk vs Silk 1v1.

Guess who won?

Red hulk gets a type advantage and is being controlled by an actual human, I don't get this video.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Drythe posted:

Red hulk gets a type advantage and is being controlled by an actual human, I don't get this video.

Yeah, there's nothing exciting I guess, except a lovely hero losing to a top-tier popular one. Not sure what their relative ISO-8 sets or gear levels are, either.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
You can toxx me on this: if netmarrrbu ever gives Rulk a costume where he's still wearing thunderbolt's general outfit (including cap) I will whale hard enough to buy, six-star, master, and buy said costume for him.

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Comes with hands on care.
Fun Shoe
And use him as your leader?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Dr.Magnificent posted:

And use him as your leader?

Only if he also has a moustache.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Reduced energy event is live so bonus xp. Go go go go

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Glad I had a ton of clear tickets saved up from Christmas event.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Drythe posted:

Yeah, the only exciting thing about it is that the guy actually managed to win, I guess. Someone on reddit posted a little while ago about their 6* she hulk getting tuned up by Silk. I just looked up the link (it's here). That's more interesting, especially since other people talk about their high tier combat dudes losing to her as well. Still doesn't mean much, though, without being able to compare equipment and iso

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

MarcusSA posted:

This is a pretty handy resource.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3zmgbt/miniguide_optimum_warp_device_level/

TLDR: Max your Generator at 15 but only take your Warp Device to 12. Any more then that and you will be missing out on missions and gear upgrades.

is this something I unlock later? I thought I'd poked around and found everything already but definitely haven't seen anything about a warp device or antimatter..

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico

baram. posted:

is this something I unlock later? I thought I'd poked around and found everything already but definitely haven't seen anything about a warp device or antimatter..

I poked around after seeing that post and it's on your bottom icon row as Lab.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

PureRok posted:

I have 2100

As you can see I finally bought the Angela outfit. I am tempted to get the Ms Marvel one, but I prefer her Captain Marvel one.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

I'm sitting at 3,736 of 56 energy. I kind of got distracted by Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Liking this so far.

Applied to Waifu Squad as Chef Doji.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
This seems really fun so far. Still pretty clueless but running around as Spider-Man punching things is awesome.

Looking around it sounds like Venom is a good partner for Spidey and then either Captain Marvel or War Machine? Should I use my free 3* on Venom?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

BGrifter posted:

This seems really fun so far. Still pretty clueless but running around as Spider-Man punching things is awesome.

Looking around it sounds like Venom is a good partner for Spidey and then either Captain Marvel or War Machine? Should I use my free 3* on Venom?

Wouldn't spend the 3* on Venom. I'm pretty sure with the first clear rewards you can unlock him by chapter 3.

If you gotta catch em all (WHICH YOU WANT TO DO, RIGHT??) I'd use the free hero selectors on insanely difficult to unlock characters from this post

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Tom Gorman posted:

If you gotta catch em all (WHICH YOU WANT TO DO, RIGHT??)

Dear god yes. She Hulk it is!

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

Wouldn't spend the 3* on Venom. I'm pretty sure with the first clear rewards you can unlock him by chapter 3.

If you gotta catch em all (WHICH YOU WANT TO DO, RIGHT??) I'd use the free hero selectors on insanely difficult to unlock characters from this post

I guess if I ever want to try for that 5* selector I can just use it to get 128 She Hulk bios. Wish I had known about it before I used my 100 combat selectors on She Hulk. But oh well, it just means I'll miss out on 22 bios, which isn't so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zodack posted:

I guess if I ever want to try for that 5* selector I can just use it to get 128 She Hulk bios. Wish I had known about it before I used my 100 combat selectors on She Hulk. But oh well, it just means I'll miss out on 22 bios, which isn't so bad.

It's not really a waste since you need bios to upgrade gear past a certain point.

edit: more free login stuff

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jan 7, 2016

• Locked thread