Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Slaw diggity
Gotta bag it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I don't think I've ever laughed harder than I did at the DSL post

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Slaw diggity
Gotta bag it up

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Chicken wings... in the bag

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
...piled high

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

The Doobie thread is my favorite thread on the entire forums. I went back and read most of it during the Christmas holiday and it's just spectacular. I mean that, seriously. Read the whole thing if you haven't, it's hilarious.

edit: I even made some chili dogs to celebrate. I bought the cheapest hot dogs, chili, and buns I could find and toasted Doobie with every mediocre bite.

Not even posting a link what kind of monster

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Post the tribute

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BONGHITZ posted:

Post the tribute

her pic was already posted itt, step up to the plate BONGHITZ.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fries.

SHISHKABOB posted:

...piled high

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Was he the same goon that printed out a picture of Tasha then spunked all over it and uploaded a pic? :gonk:

That was a false flag operation to shut dowm the thread

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

That was a false flag operation to shut dowm the thread

goon cum can't melt dog queens

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Was he the same goon that printed out a picture of Tasha then spunked all over it and uploaded a pic? :gonk:

jfc I dont want to believe that this is somethign that actually happened but at the same time .... goons.... :sigh:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
What happened to the manager doobie hired? I thought she was meant to run the place at nights while doobie went home but then he decided to open at 5am instead until he stopped doing that after 2 months.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

He went full Sweeney Todd on Reform, rolling a tide of deliciousness into every $9 hambugah.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Lol of course not

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Bregor posted:

Great pic Doob, keep on slingin' them dogs

See those grill marks?

THEM DOGS IS COOKED

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Doob diversified and bought the oil change place next door.

He just got plum tuckered out sling'n those HB steaks.

God bless.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Dont forget about the doobipedia

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"gosh i got all this old fry oil sitting around... hey, i have a great idea!"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also remember when the slenderman guys drove down there and ate hotdogs at the shack and took pictures with big goofy grins on their faces and as it turns out it was the only marginally entertaining thing they have ever done

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a starwar betamax posted:

Also remember when the slenderman guys drove down there and ate hotdogs at the shack and took pictures with big goofy grins on their faces and as it turns out it was the only marginally entertaining thing they have ever done

Didnt they get some girl to kill her parents? Thats pretty hosed up

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
is it pretty much guaranteed that when it does shut down he personally blames the bad froggers who literally paid for the restaurant because 1 of them left a bad yelp review and 9 of them made jokes on his facebook

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Immortalized as jack's av

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Doobie has a sweet website

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wait victor surge did that?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

No, I'm pretty sure it was a couple other dudes and their disinterested girlfriends.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

It was the Marble Hornets guys.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bregor posted:

Great pic Doob, keep on slingin' them dogs

hey is that Mark Hamill??

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Saurus posted:

What happened to the manager doobie hired? I thought she was meant to run the place at nights while doobie went home but then he decided to open at 5am instead until he stopped doing that after 2 months.

Iirc he posted saying she quit because her family told her she couldnt work there anymore. Doob chose to be baffled by the news

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

So maybe this is old news, I'm not on my Doobie lore, but as found on the Yelp page:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

"I don't except their life style"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
stone cold steve austin made this forum mentally ill

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Formal: Jacket Required

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

wayne curr posted:

Every time one of these threads pop up and remind me Doobie exists, I jump onto google earth and check if there's been new streetview images taken of the green shack.
Then I spend half an hour looking around Reform.
That place is :smith: as fuuuck. Everything's so sad and tired looking and washed out.

According to wikipedia, 30% of the population are below the poverty line.

that's part of the fun of this whole thing -- there is no other reason we would know of Reform. when you look at it through street view you can see places you'd never want to visit, and explore how others live in such places

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

lots of innuendo with this frog

looks like he's gonna croak when he finally fellates that dog

he is a frog who enjoys phallic objects

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dont forget about the doobipedia

i assume a small army of goons have already created this and spent thousands of hours compiling it

:cripes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

i assume a small army of goons have already created this and spent thousands of hours compiling it

I went through one dayand posted "im gay" in the comments section of every single page lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

I went through one dayand posted "im gay" in the comments section of every single page lol

thats probably the best content they'll ever have

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Luvcow posted:

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia

It's not as complete as it could be...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

i had no idea it was real

:ughh:

• Locked thread