Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i remember the year of the 25 cent cheeseburger very well because unlike the rest of you dullards i planned ahead. i bought 70,000 cheeseburgers and i still live on them to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
do you think trump will bring back the 25 cent cheeseburger ? That'd be the definition of success for the new president

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

And 25 cent cheeseburgers! That was back in the early 2000s for the tax deadline. My roommates and I each night the max amount of both at both McDonald's that were within a mile of our apartment. We were poor and that was like a gift from above and we ate off of that for like a whole month.

Your colon must have been an amusement park ride of pain.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

6 burgs is a big a deal wow sorry u never heard of marijuana

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Now I want some White Castle. Those little burgs are so cute :kimchi:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

*takes deep breath, checks how much cash is in wallet* looks like its taco friday!

rock on! get a 50-50 of soft and hard.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

Your colon must have been an amusement park ride of pain.

You have no idea. Like grab your knees and cry a little backed up. And we dumped hot sauce on all of them after the first week since they started tasting like poo poo. So it burned too.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

shes 35 and her daughter looks to be about 15 jesus having a kid at 20 I can't even imagine.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Microwaves Mom posted:

sounds like what mrs mumphrey gets after i been at the bar :chloe:

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

readin this thread got me burgin pretty hard who's with me

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

just f5'in this and the stoner moments megathread, burgin

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

final2percent posted:

readin this thread got me burgin pretty hard who's with me

Heading to Kumas in a couple hours, so there with you friend!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

McDonalds is a treat?
I can't even imagine what home cooked meals are.

They're British, they eat loving hot fried garbage

Anyway, based on my own experience with teenagers and the response from McDonalds, my guess is that this girl is super sensitive and the employee was guilty of her paranoia, then she went home and made up a story to tell her mom, and her mother is one of those really annoying types of British Poor People and threw a poo poo fit, embarrassing her entire family but will never realize it because they lack dignity :shrug:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

she would be normal sized here in america :eng99:

Microwaves Mom posted:

i decided against it since i still have home made beef stew in my fridge from yesterday but if alcohol touches my lips this weekend (it will...) i will seek out those ten tacos

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fast-food is creating a race of Pig People and no one will do anything about it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Fun Fact: Taco Bell Doritos Locos tacos are only 170 calories each.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

They can be the morlocks

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Professor Shark posted:

grimace, they always showed us grimace as a warning of what their food would do to us but we never took them seriously :(

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Professor Shark posted:

Imagine a race of Pig People, it's kind cool!

Are you fat? You should be ASHAMED of yourself if you are.

This is what will happen to America.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Luvcow posted:

grimace, they always showed us grimace as a warning of what their food would do to us but we never took them seriously :(

stfu grimace is beautiful

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

In the last Fat Thread someone linked an episode of an Australian talk show where fats defended their fatness and they were a loving textbook of crazy and it was amazing

they bullied a thin girl then got upset when they felt they were being bullied lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

final2percent posted:

stfu grimace is beautiful

:ssh: grimace is like a scooter, fun to ride until your friends find out

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
live and let live then diabetes and oh my illness you fascists aren't paying for it gently caress FATTIES

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Luvcow posted:

:ssh: grimace is like a scooter, fun to ride until your friends find out

you're right, i know. just that, well, grimace-shaming hurts too :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Panniculus Rift posted:

“Six cheeseburgers. I’m not joking this time. This fat woman wants six burgers.”

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

A shallow island nation gene pool creates stub-nosed potato people. Deep frying everything in lard just completes the look.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Earwicker posted:

theres lots of towns named Something-Ham in england. even a famous soccer team (West Ham). and their crowning achievement in literature is called Ham-let

its because the english are very affectionate about piggies. they even had a famous knight called sir francis bacon. the piggy is their spirit animal

Most pertinently our current Prime Minister hosed a pig. Not a fat woman, but the decapitated head of a pig. That's how much they mean to us.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I think it's funny how they went back there to get the burgers anyways even though she got insulted. Gee, have some self respect at least. Just can't skip out on those burgers I guess.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
I worked at Taco Bell when I was younger.

I don't think 6 burgers is "HOLD THE PRESSES WE GOT A FATTY" level but pretty typical for a fast food place. At Taco Bell fat couples would come in, order a Grande Meal (10 burritos or tacos) to stay, and then sit down and clear every last one off their tray. The worst fatties would come in, order "10 spicy bean burritos", eat 9 1/2 of them, then come to the front and say we got the entire order wrong because they were all supposed to be mild, not spicy, and want it remade. Manager would force us to remake them, then they take their bag and waddle out the door.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This story made me happy, so thank you.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

final2percent posted:

you're right, i know. just that, well, grimace-shaming hurts too :(

now i feel bad. I'm sorry grimace, wherever you are. :ohdear:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Squalitude posted:

Most pertinently our current Prime Minister hosed a pig. Not a fat woman, but the decapitated head of a pig. That's how much they mean to us.

the pig was symbolically the British people. and also literally.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Say Nothing posted:

A shallow island nation gene pool creates stub-nosed potato people. Deep frying everything in lard just completes the look.

lol apart from surgically enhance d holly wood movie stars Americans are even fatter and uglier trash people

the truth hurts

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
somewhere in nova scotia a shirtless associate trailer park supervisor has an enormous boner from reading about a plump english lass driving six dirty burgers down her sassy fatty maww

lololol

RANDY

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Fun Fact: Taco Bell Doritos Locos tacos are only 170 calories each.

This way you can eat a dozen of them and not feel any shame. Except they have no actual sustenance so you'll be hungry as gently caress 2 hours later.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Mariana Horchata posted:

driving six dirty burgers down her sassy fatty maww
Right into her greasy fuckin cheeseburger locker.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

somewhere in nova scotia a shirtless associate trailer park supervisor has an enormous boner from reading about a plump english lass driving six dirty burgers down her sassy fatty maww

lololol

RANDY

Bring back the Film Credit!!! said a highly paid Provincial welfare recipient

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

shes 35 and her daughter looks to be about 15 jesus having a kid at 20 I can't even imagine.

looks to be 15? haha I know women in their late 20s/early 30s that look younger than her. that's what mcfat does to you, folks

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

6 COKES

HUNGRY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Meta Ridley posted:

I worked at Taco Bell when I was younger.

I don't think 6 burgers is "HOLD THE PRESSES WE GOT A FATTY" level but pretty typical for a fast food place. At Taco Bell fat couples would come in, order a Grande Meal (10 burritos or tacos) to stay, and then sit down and clear every last one off their tray. The worst fatties would come in, order "10 spicy bean burritos", eat 9 1/2 of them, then come to the front and say we got the entire order wrong because they were all supposed to be mild, not spicy, and want it remade. Manager would force us to remake them, then they take their bag and waddle out the door.

Good strat! My son and I will split a grande meal once in a while. 50/50 hard and soft with a pack of mild and a pack of hot on each. Mind you this is after fishing all day or yard work or something. Still feel very mischievous doing it.

• Locked thread