Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Clearly you don't. Also holy poo poo that was a lot of words. Are you moridin920's alt account or something

tl;dr: you're being a hipster about literal liquid candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
oh no! not hipsters!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
ps ive actually done a blind taste test and the results were way over chance so looks like youre full of poo poo

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

imho hfcs drinks leave a slimy feeling in my mouth (i only started noticing this after i first mixed coke with bourbon many years ago) and diet/sugar cane ones don't. i guess what i'm saying is i'm sure glad i don't have a brain tumor

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

ps ive actually done a blind taste test and the results were way over chance so looks like youre full of poo poo

Sure you have

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Noyemi K posted:

tl;dr: you're being a hipster about literal liquid candy.

Yeah. ffs if you're gonna be a hipster do it about something like clothes or music

or sex

be gay

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

although i really don't mind hfcs in root beer because i think the slimy feel adds a little something to the taste experience in that case

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Haha shoreham what a shithole!

I'm convinced that eating a good amount of protein is the key to not eating to much, when I'm trying to drop weight I'll often use shakes instead of the odd meal and I don't feel hungry at all..........considering I'm the kind of guy that could eat what fatty in that article ordered on my own that's a good thing.

I recently made a batch of protein "bars" that have 35grams of protein in them, they are really handy to carry around

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Here's some taste tests of the different formulations from two different sources.

Interpret them how you will but honestly having tasted the stuff myself at some point in the past, couldn't honestly tell the difference and I haven't drank soda in some time because that poo poo is bad for you and I like tea and coffee a lot better anyway.

E: Note that in the Coca Cola sponsored test, they even have a vested interest in consumers preferring Mexican coke because they mark it up over here!

Noyemi K fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 16, 2016

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Noyemi K posted:

Here's some taste tests of the different formulations from two different sources.

Interpret them how you will but honestly having tasted the stuff myself at some point in the past, couldn't honestly tell the difference and I haven't drank soda in some time because that poo poo is bad for you and I like tea and coffee a lot better anyway.

i'm unsurprised you don't have a palate refined enough to understand these things

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

jarofpiss posted:

i'm unsurprised you don't have a palate refined enough to understand these things

I feel like I'm better off not having a refined palate and strong affinities for liquid candy bud

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Noyemi K posted:

I feel like I'm better off not having a refined palate and strong affinities for liquid candy bud

just cum

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

well of course

how do you think I slimmed down so much???

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

for the record if you're still trying to be healthy and non diabetic in this brave new world of ours, you're the new millennium equivalent of a luddite and are just pointlessly fighting progress and human evolution

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Noyemi K posted:

well of course

how do you think I slimmed down so much???

by not drinking liquid candy?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Let's stay on the topic of pignosed potato people who think they're entitled to some godgiven right to receive respect from everyone.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Anderron Shi posted:

Let's stay on the topic of pignosed potato people who think they're entitled to some godgiven right to receive respect from everyone.

Honestly I don't care whether people are fat or thin as long as the fats don't try to heap excuses on for why their bad health choices are beyond criticism

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i like that picture of fat val kilmer at a beach bar bc he just doesn't give a gently caress what paparazzi, his fans, the general public or people on an internet forum think, he's fat as gently caress and he's happy and thats all that really matters

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

noyemi k is correct and it';s funny seeing everyone trip over themselves to mock him

they did the same thing to wine snobs and they couldn't tell that a white wine had been dyed red and couldn't identify a supermarket wine from a good vintage if they were told they were the opposite.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Noyemi K posted:

E: Note that in the Coca Cola sponsored test, they even have a vested interest in consumers preferring Mexican coke because they mark it up over here!

What's in it for you Mr. K. Quisling, what do you get from Big Corn for posting all these lies?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

noyemi k is correct and it';s funny seeing everyone trip over themselves to mock him

they did the same thing to wine snobs and they couldn't tell that a white wine had been dyed red and couldn't identify a supermarket wine from a good vintage if they were told they were the opposite.

Nice post bitch

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

What's in it for you Mr. K. Quisling, what do you get from Big Corn for posting all these lies?

all the corn I can pop and all the cobs i can wi;e my rear end with

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I saw a whole bunch of new posts and it's just goons arguing about soda

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Noyemi K posted:

all the corn I can pop and all the cobs i can wi;e my rear end with

Atleast you're not writing teary careposts anymore, so I say keep it up.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Man I saw a whole bunch of new posts and it's just goons arguing about soda

goons will argue about anything, and let me tell you bud I know a lot about goons :clint:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I wanna be friends with that guy at the McDs

I work in a matresses department so youll probably see me in the newsline "Man fatshames person. Said ,"lemme guess, sleep apnea runs in your family."

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Noyemi K posted:

Note that you're gay

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Note that you're gay

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

i am rubber and you are goons

whatever you say is to an inanimate object that goes over a dick and gets in your mexican coke when the dick has cummed

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ah, a '96 Coca-Cola classic, bottled during the Atlanta Olympics. A fine vintage. Nice choice sir!

*swirls Styrofoam cup*

This particular vintage would go very well with a large metal bucket of boiled peanuts, or if you are feeling adventurous, two hot dogs we recently purchased from a local gas station.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Groovelord Neato posted:

P. sure i could tell decent wine from supermarket plonk.

Mind, I buy wine based on how cool its label looks so what do i know.

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back
Can someone please confirm if this is real or not? Thank you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dr. Gene Dango MD posted:

Can someone please confirm if this is real or not? Thank you.

it is

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Arian_Samurai posted:

Ah, a '96 Coca-Cola classic, bottled during the Atlanta Olympics. A fine vintage. Nice choice sir!

*swirls Styrofoam cup*

This particular vintage would go very well with a large metal bucket of boiled peanuts, or if you are feeling adventurous, two hot dogs we recently purchased from a local gas station.

*Links to a survey that shows people not noticing wether they were drinking wine or kerosene*

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Would.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

*Links to a survey that shows people not noticing wether they were drinking wine or kerosene*

you're still wringing your hands about loving soda but you've yet to disprove anything I said, lol

does it really piss you off that much that I have the Wrong Opinions about stuff I can't stand to drink

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I'm literally shaking, shaking with anger

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Note that you're gay

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*closes laptop* "ah... that was a good session, really owned those noobs... called that one guy gay... hehe... got some good dog piling in.. feel loving fantastic now!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pistol_Pete posted:

P. sure i could tell decent wine from supermarket plonk.

Mind, I buy wine based on how cool its label looks so what do i know.

they did this to people that were wine experts, you could not.

• Locked thread