Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes and a tiny link sausage are way cheaper to buy and make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes and a tiny link sausage are way cheaper to make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?

Pink tax.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes are way cheaper to make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?

Either those pancakes are loving huge or the country fried steak is just a hamburger covered in white gravy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
If you wouldnt hoover that entire breakfast menu down there is something wrong with your nogging

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol at $1.75 egg
It says eggs. Precise quantity per order will be determined upon the first order being placed.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

It seems like you're enjoying the new doobie thread when star wars betamax, a champion of these threads, is now a mod. No, you're not a frogger judas. I think you're just a fairweather frogger, which is worse

please be real :pray:

Agreed we fought in the loving trenches for doobie threads. Watching our brothers get banned, taking probations on the chin, stepping over the bodies of poo poo autistic mods. Now doobie is ok again these fairweather froggers think they can waltz in and say "piled high" like it's all good? Sticks in my craw

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like the next venture for doob is going to be a pizzeria where he sells frozen pizza from a grocery store.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Berious posted:

Agreed we fought in the loving trenches for doobie threads. Watching our brothers get banned, taking probations on the chin, stepping over the bodies of poo poo autistic mods. Now doobie is ok again these fairweather froggers think they can waltz in and say "piled high" like it's all good? Sticks in my craw

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I remember the great Doobie War of 2015.

Ralp and Spanish Manlove gassed the threads just like Hitler gassed the jews.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
90% of independent restaurants close year one, yet doobie keeps on chugging.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
thread's got me in the mood for biscuits and gravy now, drat

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Concerned Citizen posted:

90% of independent restaurants close year one, yet doobie keeps on chugging.

is your av from a doobie home video or something?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
$106 millions united stateds dollars for doobies doogs in space

one hundred million eggs

dogs with mac and chili

chilimac dogs

stacks opon stanks of pancakes

hours changing more than the promises and stretch goals

menus come and go but the shack is forever

get yuour spaceship oil changed and get free wings

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

crylaughing at TASHAS BIG STACK

someone make a gif of tasha unhinging her jaw to eat four pancakes....piled High

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Doob WTF. The whole point of going to a local lovely diner is getting 2 eggs, sausage and hash browns for $4.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The House Special is priced insanely high. Especially considering you have to pay extra for hash browns. So eggs, some kind of meat, hash browns, and toast is $10 at the doghouse.

Probably a big part of why people weren't ordering breakfast.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Doobie is blazing new trails in the dining industry. Usually you expect the a la carte items to be more expensive than the meals, but not at Doobies.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I want to eat Tasha's big stack

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Germstore posted:

Doobie is blazing new trails in the dining industry. Usually you expect the a la carte items to be more expensive than the meals, but not at Doobies.

lol this reminds me of when he first opened and was selling chicken tenders for $1.00 each or three tenders for $3.50.

Not making that up.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pastry of the Year posted:

He's always got the fried chicken salad to fall back on:

"a sold salad" is the most Mavis Beacon phrase in the drat world

ask for it

What the gently caress is this

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes and a tiny link sausage are way cheaper to buy and make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?

girls can't math

Eonwe posted:

I want to eat Tasha's big stack

diner stacking lips

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Eonwe posted:

What the gently caress is this

wilted lettuce

tomato

fake shredded mix cheese

cut up chicken tendies

no dressing

no pepper

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Berious posted:

:smoobles:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
in other words a salad you invalid

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Germstore posted:

Please tell me that's real. Please tell me Tasha's Big Stack is real.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

WhyteRyce posted:

considering the rest of his supplies, i'm guessing Sam's Club had a bunch of frozen country fried steaks and then it's just a matter of plopping some gravy out of a can

Berious posted:

watch out for Ralp in the trees

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

lol

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Can we get a list of all the mods we lost during this Doobiessaince?

Franco

Noni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's real. sorry doob :(

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

holy poo poo

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

the only business booming in reform.

a funeral home.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All those goon donations lost... like Christmases in the rain.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

business is booming. please buy my last carton of eggs.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

what's going to happen to the vent hood?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

It's real. :ohdear:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

lol nm i didn't scroll down.