Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey dumpster divers!

On February 1st, there's going to be four 40 lb bags of frozen bufallo wings, each bag missing one pound of wings, at the corner of Texaco and Subway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Chill la Chill posted:

Oh no looks like west alabama automotive repair is closing too :ohdear: :

Thanks Judy. I'm probably going to search for employment. My shop is still to new to support its self. It will be going to at the end of the month. Unless I get an influx of business from now til then

Why is Tasha getting a job out of the question?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
sell SA to Doobie

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Last Buffalo posted:

How much do you think Doobie would sell the life rights to his and tasha's story for?
they would never sell that, there is only one Book worth reading and it is the Lord's

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Quick goons start a Kickstarter to help him buy the building.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
let it be known that i donated to doobie and was never a bad frogger

l ong live doobie's dog house..

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CrashCat posted:

you know about as much about it as we do, he just suddenly popped one out in between doob threads

Look closely at that motor being rebuilt and installed on her s FB page. It's his own truck. He got a shed to work on it and do a bad oil change for too much money. Perfect

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I think the funeral home did the right thing, they knew nobody wanted to be caught dead around the vicinity of Doobie's.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Darth123123 posted:

Look closely at that motor being rebuilt and installed on her s FB page. It's his own truck. He got a shed to work on it and do a bad oil change for too much money. Perfect
so he got one customer... and it's himself.

why am I even surprised at this point :doh:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clochette posted:

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

None of his money went into the diner tho?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

None of his money went into the diner tho?

2 long and painful years of sticking it to the bad froggers has destroyed this man financially, emotionally and physically. Goons ruined his life, let the man rest.

e: his will to fight on plum gave out and I for one don't blame him

Berious fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jan 19, 2016

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

CrashCat posted:

There's no facebook page for the oil change place so we'll never know :iiam:

https://www.facebook.com/WestAlabamaAutomotive/

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lolie posted:

That's normal. It's why you usually negotiate long leases with options to extend.

I know at least three people that lost 300k each by remodeling and trying to open a bar restaurant. Very common indeed.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Doobie dog shack will reform reform, Alabama

so let it be posted so let it be done

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I think the only solution here is to give Doobs more money, and to petition Donald Trump to help.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The very last Tweet on Doob's Twitter sure is a bit ironic: https://twitter.com/doobiesdoghouse

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CrashCat posted:

so he got one customer... and it's himself.

why am I even surprised at this point :doh:

Two

https://www.facebook.com/WestAlabamaAutomotive/photos/pb.1660016417544517.-2207520000.1453244040./1665811923631633/?type=3&theater

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

I think the funeral home did the right thing, they knew nobody wanted to be caught dead around the vicinity of Doobie's.

I didn't know my dad posted on the forums, hi dad!

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Something tells me the lease has very little to do with Doobie's closing. I don't think the landlord can go "welp, get out" with only a few weeks to go.

I don't know why he's not doing the obvious thing and just moving the doghouse inside the garage.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it must be hard to run a dog house and a garage

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

guess ol doob has bad kidney disease and an aneurysm.dog shack health insurance probably isnt great. maybe its for the best

goodbyes... piled high

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

West Alabama Automotive even has toilet facilities for customers*

(*assembly required)

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

lol

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

CrashCat posted:

i mean coleslaw is cold lol

corpse is cold lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

lol that dudes name is drew bob semen

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Last Buffalo posted:

I don't think the landlord can go "welp, get out"

Bad froggers to the end

:frogout:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Last Buffalo posted:

Something tells me the lease has very little to do with Doobie's closing. I don't think the landlord can go "welp, get out" with only a few weeks to go.

I don't know why he's not doing the obvious thing and just moving the doghouse inside the garage.

The landlord hasn't kicked him out yet. doobs is just claiming he's moving out now instead of being told "get out" because I guess this means he can leave with his pride or something

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Pastry of the Year posted:

I would stay at the terrifying Economy Inn, just up the road from the Dog House, in order to see Doobie's hilarious day in court

what are the odds doobie runs this as well, disappearing to the doghouse after helping you in like loving norman bates

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

The landlord hasn't kicked him out yet. doobs is just claiming he's moving out now instead of being told "get out" because I guess this means he can leave with his pride or something

but not with his vent hood

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

Shack rubble. Piled high.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wanna know what kind of credit score doob has

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SaltLick posted:

Wanna know what kind of credit score doob has

probably low enough to win the masters

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im late to the party here but hahahaha drat wow

how else could this possibly have ended.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
doobie is probably blaming the gay mexican agenda here

DanAdamKOF
Feb 11, 2007

Didn't his kickstarter say he can store everything in a shed and try again later if he fails?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

He could sell off his equipment and open up a little hot dog cart, then sell them in the funeral home parking lot before and after wakes.

Goodnight, Tasha's jaw. Goodnight, vent hood. Goodnight, FRIES. Goodnight, perfect 'ersatz retard dog' burn. Goodnight, Doob.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This just opens up the possibility of a mobile doobie food truck

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

For his dream job he sure is abandoning it fast... dreams plum gave out

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DanAdamKOF posted:

Didn't his kickstarter say he can store everything in a shed and try again later if he fails?

That's when his lifelong dream was to be a hotdog man. A few months ago he mostly turned the doghouse over to employees/Tasha so he could spend his days doing oil changes and tinkering with his own truck instead of standing over a hot grill all day. Seems like he was looking for an excuse, letting the shack just limp along until something 'forced' him to close without it being his own failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
He should affix the vent hood to his truck bed and become an itinerant hotdog salesman.

• Locked thread