Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

CrashCat posted:

I mean no offense by it, but you know someone would try to do it, because if there's one thing goons like it's getting people in trouble for finally delivering some drat entertainment

yeah p much, like the last time the doob thread got moved there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Last Buffalo posted:

What outfit would Doobie react best to?

Cheap Vodka
Nov 4, 2008

COMPLETE. GLOBAL. CALIBRATION.

SaltLick posted:

Thinking back, Doobie but in a food truck serving the same poo poo food would have been amazing. Mobile walmart food could have been a thing.

I'm excited for the vent hood price because that was a major money sink and I will laugh at the loss he sells it at

Doobie's Dog Truck venture would be him squatting in the bed of his pickup cooking a 30 pack of Great Value franks over a camping stove.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

whoflungpoop posted:

whoever that is on the bottom right hi ;-*

that man is.....dead.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

CrashCat posted:

I mean no offense by it, but you know someone would try to do it, because if there's one thing goons like it's getting people in trouble for finally delivering some drat entertainment

lol i totally get it. im not doing it though. i got too much going for me.

that fucker would probably shoot me.

im going to the gym after work. plus i think something like this would trigger me. i can't do it. i KNOW there are more goons near him than just me.

you need someone...brave...

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012

This would be incredible.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

suckin' that chili right outta that hole

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

im going to the gym after work. plus i think something like this would trigger me. i can't do it. i KNOW there are more goons near him than just me.

Jesus Christ, your one chance at forums glory.

Better get to that gym though, better go to work. Better jerk off into that sock. It's not like this is a finite universe and some day you'll be old and dead. Time well spent.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Doobie lived the dream to a fullness that we will never know and for that.... I salute him.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

It's ok, friend. I would choose the gym any day too.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

what a waste.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

Doobie lived the dream to a fullness that we will never know and for that.... I salute him.
:agreed:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

F

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I live less than an hour away.

I'm not doing it.

loving hellhole. Also a speed trap. That's how Reform keeps its lights on. Pulling over people.

You must go there. If you get a ticket, I will pay it, lest I be banned for lying (toxx).

This is history. Ask him how much for the Coke sign and you'll be able to flip it on ebay for a handsome profit.

If you or someone doesn't go, if only to tell Doobie you love him, then I will know these gay forums are truly dying.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I am confused. He's selling bread and milk now? Unless he meant "Doobie is ready".

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
wait does he live at the shack

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
otherwise why does the shack having bread and milk mean anything to his family at home

unless hes using his business supplies for personal use

totally fuckingup his taxes

god who loving knows

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Melmac posted:

I am confused. He's selling bread and milk now? Unless he meant "Doobie is ready".

im imagining a HowToBasic video for some reason

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
irs man - *uhh mr robinson you know you cant claim all of thse suplies as a business expense and then just eat them at home right, you have to pay your business for those*

doobie - blank stare

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm the 3 cans of coke left

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bethca dollars to donuts that there is and never was a separate entity, even on paper

e: yeah the alabama secretary of state lists no doobies dog house doobies or anythign like that in reform

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

There's no way he paid even a penny in taxes from the doghouse in the last 2 years.

But I don't think you can get in trouble if you didn't make any profit on paper lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i bet that shack has a water lein on it

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

$58,000 for a successful business sounds p. reasonable imo.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this all began because goons in the awful kickstarter thread saw pictures of those chili dogs on a cafeteria tray and wanted to eat that

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

the news has been "lol snow, theres a run on bread and milk" and i imagine he just sits around and watches tv a good portion of the day at the oghous

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

the news has been "lol snow, theres a run on bread and milk" and i imagine he just sits around and watches tv a good portion of the day at the oghous

http://twitter.com/AndyGHardman/status/690164726924460032/photo/1

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

literally every grocery store in my area is running out of milk, bread, and cheese even though the longest city-wide lockdown from snow ever was only 3-4 days. like, jesus, how much of that stuff do you go through???

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Melmac posted:

He's too stupid to keep the eggs and pancake mix to eat at home. If there's a run on milk and bread he could sell those at a premium but he probably only buys milk and bread a loaf/bottle at a time.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Landlord lied.

Dreams dun died.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

FrankieGoes posted:

Landlord lied.

Dreams dun died.

doobie clear out im putting in a parking lot

this is a landlord

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's nice to put a face to the idiots who run out and buy the most perishable goods during bad weather runs. Enjoy your milk sandwiches, doobs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Melmac posted:

Well, let me have a look at your menu. Hmmm, I think I'll have three slices of white bread, and a side of milk. Do you have it in the carton?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

we kept telling him to melt the cheese and he was like "well milk is basically just pre-melted cheese if you think about it"

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I hope he keeps the FB open so we hear about him applying for one job a month and can listen to him whine about no-one wanting to hire him.

A Patreon/gofundme to cover "the mortgage and living expenses" until he gets a job should appear any day now.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

FrankieGoes posted:

Well, let me have a look at your menu. Hmmm, I think I'll have three slices of white bread, and a side of milk. Do you have it in the carton?

no but you can get some eggs in the carton i have 3-21/2 left

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wow... the doobies dogs after-the-credits-scene is really dragging

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress the cheese. If I'm going to be trapped inside for two or three days I'm heading for the liquor aisle. I can live without food for a couple days but being trapped indoors without rum for that long would be a nightmare.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

tomstuart posted:

literally every grocery store in my area is running out of milk, bread, and cheese even though the longest city-wide lockdown from snow ever was only 3-4 days. like, jesus, how much of that stuff do you go through???

I used to work at The Store and holy poo poo these people are insanely stupid. We've never had roads get shut down for more than 24 hours, and that happened in like 2002 or some poo poo. It's not 1870 any more you shitfucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I used to work at The Store and holy poo poo these people are insanely stupid. We've never had roads get shut down for more than 24 hours, and that happened in like 2002 or some poo poo. It's not 1870 any more you shitfucks.

I wonder if things were shut down for 36 hours, if you could get away with shooting and eating your neighbor. Maybe in Texas.

• Locked thread