Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i have sex with her bum bum
This poll is closed.
Go for it 113 61.41%
Maybe wait a bit 9 4.89%
It's a sin 62 33.70%
Total: 184 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa: it in her rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just remember, she's already had a LOT of guys gently caress that rear end. Pretty good chance some of their dried cum is still in there.

Also, just surprise her by loving that butt. She obviously wants it. It's obvious to the point where you can do it without upsetting her.

Finally, piss in her mouth.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Women who are sexual masochists, which is all of them, want to be punished via buttfucking. But you can't be a goofy half-rear end about it. If you bring it up like "Huh, hey Sally, uh, do you think you might, uh, like to maybe do some of that anal sex that is popular with the cool kids lately? I mean, I don't want to if you don't" then it will ruin the magic for her.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

And then after we've finished she makes a point of telling me I can do anything I like to her.

She wants you to punch her in the back of the head. Next time you're "Pushing the trolley" surprise her with a punch to the back of the head, and see where it leads.

*Clearly she doesn't mean buttsex, because no one likes sex that leaves you feeling like a NYC sanitation worker that spent a shift in the sewer. (Sorry, gay people).

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Universe Master posted:

Yes, you should masturbate in the closet while she fucks homeless bums.

yep. this is bum sex.

alternately, you can pay two bums to have sex with each other while you and your gf hide in the closet and masturbate

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

sorry op but your girl has been getting dick in her rear end on the side from someone else

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Give her the goatse giy special

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Shirley Crabtree posted:

She does have lube in the drawers by her bed.

That's just for the mandingos that come over when you're at work.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
she wants it, just don't be a dick about it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

"take the lift up to my flat and i'll shag your bum." -The OP

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol just lol if you don't eat booty

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
be a dick up her butt and odds are she'll still not exist

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lick her rear end in a top hat and if she wants it shell beg u for it, u fucken newb

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, smash her back door in, op.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Alucard posted:

She's clearly into bum sex if she's dating a bum like you.

lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Wow I don't think I've ever left a room that had a British girl in it without "bumming" her. You must be a slippery dick op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sheep-Goats posted:

Wow I don't think I've ever left a room that had a British girl in it without "bumming" her. You must be a slippery dick op

gross

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i dont like anal and it makes no sense if you do

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i dont like anal and it makes no sense if you do

It's a way of sharing the disappointment of self that comes from having an unattractive/British ladyfriend with the very source of that ennui.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

She wants u to eat the booty op

And you should

eat the booty like groceries

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Just text her and ask, you Pussy. Can't even talk to your "bird"...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:yosbutt:
Don't just state at it. Eat it.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

cockpunch her fartbox OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I hosed your gf in the butt. So did most of the other guys posting in this thread.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i was wondering what burn sex is. does it involve fire or spies? both? very disappointing you just meant butts.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Waltzing Along posted:

I hosed your gf in the butt. So did most of the other guys posting in this thread.

Not me. Anal is what tiny dicked men do to have sensation during sex.

His gf gave me a sloppy bj like an adult :cool:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Leave you girlfriend in a homeless settlement in the middle of the night, if she comes home unsoiled and free of seed then her love is as true as the light of the silver star

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

*Clearly she doesn't mean buttsex, because no one likes sex that leaves you feeling like a NYC sanitation worker that spent a shift in the sewer. (Sorry, gay people).

I feel bad that you have quite obviously never had sex before.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
obviously she's looking for something in your bum. Keep a ping pong ball or a dildo up there to surprise her.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Just text her and ask, you Pussy. Can't even talk to your "bird"...

I feel bad that you're so spergy that you think asking a woman that indisputably wants butt sex about it via text message is at all a good idea. Is there some form of medication you could take that will make it easier for you to interact with other humans?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

Women who are sexual masochists, which is all of them, want to be punished via buttfucking. But you can't be a goofy half-rear end about it. If you bring it up like "Huh, hey Sally, uh, do you think you might, uh, like to maybe do some of that anal sex that is popular with the cool kids lately? I mean, I don't want to if you don't" then it will ruin the magic for her.

This guy gets it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lick her rear end in a top hat and if she wants it shell ask for it, nimrod

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Airborne Viking posted:

obviously she's looking for something in your bum. Keep a ping pong ball or a dildo up there to surprise her.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
What's his name, OP?

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man
Set her on fire

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

FrankieGoes posted:

I feel bad that you're so spergy that you think asking a woman that indisputably wants butt sex about it via text message is at all a good idea. Is there some form of medication you could take that will make it easier for you to interact with other humans?

Lol if you think sex is some sort of power struggle and you're too afraid to have a honest conversation about what sex doing you like in tyool 2016

It's a woman, not some sort of mysterious puzzle box

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

Lol if you think sex is some sort of power struggle and you're too afraid to have a honest conversation about what sex doing you like in tyool 2016

It's a woman, not some sort of mysterious puzzle box

That's the thing, genius. It isn't a puzzle box and she has already made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that she wants butt sex. No "honest conversation" via text message needed.

Let me guess, you ask for verbal consent every time before sex. Lol, I honestly feel bad for you son.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That song shoula been "lick the booty like groceries" because it's gross and also doesn't make sense.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
"anything you want" and "not into toilet stuff" translates to "Anal sex yes. rear end to mouth no"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pardon me, m'lady, despite the fact that on the third date you started cramming your fingers in my rear end like it was a bowling ball, and you've repeatedly said I can do whatever I want to you, I would like to formally request permission (via text message) to insert my manhood into thine nether regions.

loving goons. Jesus.

• Locked thread