Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Whats an 18st?

Also you can do whatever to a fat chick cause they're fat. So buttsex is a given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Microwaves Mom posted:

Whats an 18st?

Also you can do whatever to a fat chick cause they're fat. So buttsex is a given.

252 lb, 114 kg.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

252 lb, 114 kg.

ohh okay.

Makes sense and I kind of agree a lot of the fat people I've met that are 300+ are total assholes.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

LordArgh posted:

people store fat in different ways. some are more unfortunate than others

If you burn off your stored energy then it doesn't matter how your body stores it, no one needs 5 years of calories hanging off their person.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

Whats an 18st?

Sorry forgot you guys don't use stone.
Don't want to brag but butt-sex is always a given, do when I say a girl like that will be a pig I mean she'd be up for some degrading poo poo.

Just to reiterate my feelings about massive fat fucks needing to be put in camp has anyone ever met a massive fat gently caress who wasn't a total piece of poo poo?
Because I haven't, either socially or professionally. Every big unhealthily fat oval office has always been a greedy, self-centred, sneaky pissy scumbag.

And I base the 18st rule in the fact that one of my closest friends is around that weight.
Poor guy has always been fat since he was a kid. At one point he dropped a ton of weight at the fun but over the years has put about half of it back on but he's not greedy or moody or sneaky.
He doesn't moan about it he just gets on with it.
He freely admits he's a fat lad and is happy with himself, he doesn't look like poo poo, he washes & he can walk up some stairs without having a stroke.

But honestly once you get past that line of chunky--> tubby-->fat & get to big sweaty uncomfortable fat gently caress then you should be put in a starve camp because your are a stinky annoying oval office.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 24, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus christ man, have some plain salted popcorn and chill out.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Jesus christ man, have some plain salted popcorn and chill out.

Get to the camp fattie.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

a starwar betamax posted:

McDonalds finally gets something right

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pastor Perineum posted:

cover that poo poo up. or wear some epic wonderbra so your tits stick out further than your mcgut

this is just funneh though

She seems to have a nice personality.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

Get to the camp fattie.

Bro, maybe you should lift because you need some stress relief and it releases endorphins.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Hahaha oh my god

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Start the day with a healthy breakfast.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Say Nothing posted:

Start the day with a healthy breakfast.

That looks like a promotional stunt. I don't think they ever intended for anyone to eat all that cereal. Certainly not all in one sitting.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rondette posted:

Is this some sort of condition? I don't understand how anyone could be that unfortunately shaped without it being a medical issue. Is it just that they don't move around much so their legs and arse are undeveloped? I call people this shape Potato people (somewhat ironic given the current cheesy potato topic here) because I assume that's why they are shaped that way. Too much potato based food.

Like this girl has it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNh5qH9w6w

and this lot

I bet at least one of these people actually has cushings syndrome

Except for hank hill obvs

sobbing hog
Aug 17, 2015
the drumstick body type is very 2016, actually

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

testosterone makes you store fat on the torso and upper body instead of your rear end and legs. womem that look like that have hosed up hormones due to age or disease or fatness -a doctor, probably

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

You know what I probably would but only because she would be a total pig.

she would just lie there because she is clearly incapable of even remotely rigorous activity sustained for more than a few seconds.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

Don't want to brag but butt-sex is always a given, do when I say a girl like that will be a pig I mean she'd be up for some degrading poo poo.

Just to reiterate my feelings about massive fat fucks needing to be put in camp has anyone ever met a massive fat gently caress who wasn't a total piece of poo poo?
Because I haven't, either socially or professionally. Every big unhealthily fat oval office has always been a greedy, self-centred, sneaky pissy scumbag.

And I base the 18st rule in the fact that one of my closest friends is around that weight.
Poor guy has always been fat since he was a kid. At one point he dropped a ton of weight at the fun but over the years has put about half of it back on but he's not greedy or moody or sneaky.
He freely admits he's a fat lad and is happy with himself, he doesn't look like poo poo, he washes & he can walk up some stairs without having a stroke.

But honestly once you get past that line of chunky--> tubby-->fat & get to big sweaty uncomfortable fat gently caress then you should be put in a starve camp because your are a stinky annoying oval office.

I really hope you're not fat because that's the only way you could be worse right now

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Ah, the Sy Snootles disease.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

This is like, human misery personified. Ugly, flabby, and easily hurt all together.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

A commuter was left in shock after she was given a card by a stranger calling her a 'fat, ugly human.'

British Transport Police are investigating after Kara Florish, 30, of Southend-on-Sea, Essex, shared a picture of the card she was given by someone working for 'Overweight Haters Ltd', on Facebook.

The card, which had the tag line: 'It's really not glandular, it's your gluttony,' read: 'Our organisation hates and resents fat people. We object to the enormous amount of food resources you consume while half the world starves. We disapprove of your wasting NHS money to treat your selfish greed.

'And we do not understand why you fail to grasp that by eating less you will be better off, slimmer, happy and find a partner who is not a perverted chubby-lover, or even find a partner at all.

'We also object that the beatiful pig is used as an insult. You are not a pig. You are a fat, ugly human [sic].'

In a second alleged incident, another man told how he witnessed a female commuter being left in tears after being handed the card on a train at Oxford Circus by a 'smartly-dressed hipster'.

Since details of the campaign were shared online, a spokesman for the BTP said they had received two separate complaints from members of the public who claim to have been victims of the nasty trend.

Taking to Facebook to share her disdain, Ms Florish, who is a size 12/14, wrote: 'Dear all - I was handed this card this morning on the underground and I would appreciate if people tweeted, posted etc all over the Internet.

'I am not upset myself. I am smaller than the national average and not exactly obese, but this is hateful and cowardly and could potentially upset people struggling with confidence and eating disorders.

'Please tweet and share this if you are also outraged. Plus - to the person who wrote this card, go back to school, you can't spell "beautiful".'

Speaking to MailOnline, Ms Florish said: 'The man was middle aged, and a normal looking white man. He didn't say anything, just put the card on my lap and got off the train.

It's a good country.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

It's a good country.

Oh snap. Someone is going to need one of those new bandaids for hurt feelings.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Better slap my copyright mark on this image of this terrible thing that was given to me.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Zahgaegun posted:

Better slap my copyright mark on this image of this terrible thing that was given to me.

the newspaper did that because it's the way things are done

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Three Olives posted:

It's a good country.

fuckin lol

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
How is this a Police matter?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

Something about these threads emboldens the weirdest loving dudes on these forums

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChairmanMeow posted:

In Britain hurt feelings are a serious issue.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wicker Man posted:

This is like, human misery personified. Ugly, flabby, and easily hurt all together.

Also it means you might have cancer

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stop posting photos of your mail

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

blessings of father nurgle

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

LordArgh posted:

the newspaper did that because it's the way things are done

I wish they went back to the style where they made the aggrieved stand in front of the camera and point at the empty space where something once happened.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zahgaegun posted:

I wish they went back to the style where they made the aggrieved stand in front of the camera and point at the empty space where something once happened.

A snowball fight with consequences:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

ChairmanMeow posted:

It isn't, it's a civil matter.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It's the brain bug from starship troopers

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

'I am not upset myself. I am smaller than the national average and not exactly obese, but this is hateful and cowardly and could potentially upset people struggling with confidence and eating disorders.

Lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

well considering this is a subject that's simple enough that you could literally just google that phrase and get all the education necessary over the course of maybe half an hour, I have to conclude that anyone genuinely uneducated about this is so because they just don't give a poo poo, therefore I feel no sympathy for them. death to fats. or forced labour. forced labour to fats.

tbh it sounds like you are bitter and have some personal issues to deal with maybe you should seek inner peace before telling others how to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Moridin920 posted:

tbh it sounds like you are bitter and have some personal issues to deal with maybe you should seek inner peace before telling others how to live

Tbf telling others how to live is a lot of fun.

• Locked thread