Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Design at it's finest:

(In case no one actually remembers dominion, there are 6 letters missing there with an enormous amount of blank space afterwards).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

foutre posted:

Design at it's finest:

(In case no one actually remembers dominion, there are 6 letters missing there with an enormous amount of blank space afterwards).

e: oh gently caress, drat, the rabbit hole goes too deep

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Luna Was Here posted:

oh man im real glad they're bringing back dodge as a mechanic and they're making it team wide! But only for one team because that's tons of fun to play against

seems fine to me ??

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
When is it good to get trinity on Ez instead of Iceborn Gauntlet?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
IBG is what you buy when the enemy team picks an AD assassin

take Tri every other time

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

foutre posted:

Design at it's finest:

yeah its a new bug that happens with the map/mode names sometimes

love me some cla...

Zero The Hero
Jan 7, 2009

Azzents posted:

Or you could just ask a goon to critique your vods right here in the thread.

How would I do this? LOL Replay, or just FRAPS?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

NTT posted:

IBG is what you buy when the enemy team picks an AD assassin

take Tri every other time

Oh ok. I was taking IBG cause I thought the slow was super useful.

What's the general buy order then? Cause right now I'm Sheen -> Boots -> Tear -> IBG

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Jhins in that spotlight even though he isn't released yet

and yeah they need to tone down on Phreak being so Phreak. Whats the word for people acting like that?

An affectation? Facade? Three miles up your own rear end?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Zero The Hero posted:

How would I do this? LOL Replay, or just FRAPS?

either or

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

I lost this game.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
that hecarim has the best summoner name ever

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Takes like 20 minutes of queueing to get to one where everyone locks every single time

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Biowarfare posted:

Wow that's a really deep one

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

kingcobweb posted:

Wow that's a really deep one

and if you google Xi Jinping this is the first News result:

Coincidence??????????????????

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Biowarfare posted:

I don't get it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
7-3 in placements on a silver 3 account and ended in Bronze 1. Okay riot u do u.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

7-3 in placements on a silver 3 account and ended in Bronze 1. Okay riot u do u.

it really does seem like they're being waaaaay harsher than usual. my mid plat friend got put in silver for the same. i've been waiting for the new champ select to come back up but i'm sure i'll get hosed somehow

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Bronzers gonna get their poo poo kicked in, and I haven't even touched Alistar or Janna yet.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Do the crystal skar is the new do the stanky leg

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is really slick http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-lunar-revel-2016/#/revel

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

oh man im real glad they're bringing back dodge as a mechanic and they're making it team wide! But only for one team because that's tons of fun to play against

Yeah, Jax is so op, nerf plz

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Dodge doesn't let you eliminate long cooldown abilities from the game.

gently caress Yasuo forever.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Zero The Hero posted:

I don't know if this is something you guys really do, but can I get some sort of advice here? I'm a long-time player who's tired of being in silver league. I don't watch streams, but I've heard several streamers are educational and explain their picks and plays. Is there someone who does this in VOD form? What I'm really looking for is an analogue to SC2's Day9 Dailies, but I don't think that exists.

Post a video of yourself playing an average ranked game where you don't go 0-10 or 10-0 and plenty of people will critique it. Also, there's an ingame chat channel on both NA and EUW where you can ask for 1v1 lane practice or for someone to duo with you or spectate a game. I don't remember the name of either right now though.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

The Mash posted:

Post a video of yourself playing an average ranked game where you don't go 0-10 or 10-0 and plenty of people will critique it. Also, there's an ingame chat channel on both NA and EUW where you can ask for 1v1 lane practice or for someone to duo with you or spectate a game. I don't remember the name of either right now though.

NA is silversquid I think, and EUW is goonmans.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

and yeah they need to tone down on Phreak being so Phreak. Whats the word for people acting like that?

idiotsyncratic

Noosphere
Aug 31, 2008

[[[error]]] Damn not found.
Speaking of goonmans, if anyone wants to try out some dynamic queue this evening, I'm game. Just hop on the channel.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Biowarfare posted:

Lmao who got mad at you this time

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Bholder posted:

Yeah, Jax is so op, nerf plz

bronze WAS right

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I feel like this isn't getting a lot of attention. Udyr is really good right now.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Sexpansion posted:

I feel like this isn't getting a lot of attention. Udyr is really good right now.

The runic echos movespeed paired with boots of swiftness is so dumb. I was eve with lich bane, echos, and rylais, and I couldn't catch him with a max level W on

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Yeah Phoenix Udyr has more camp clear than he's ever had.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

I've also been playing some jungle Shyvanna after two seasons of ignoring her and with devourer proccing a bunch of bonus effects with Twin Bite and her % health damage off Flame Breath and fury generation she feels really great again since so many people are playing squishy champs right now.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
http://www.hitbox.tv/astupidbaby
sweet bronze ii action comin at ya face thru the magic of internet

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

http://www.hitbox.tv/astupidbaby
sweet bronze ii action comin at ya face thru the magic of internet

There's no sound :(

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
This is a really well-edited video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCwhOGcsIk

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It really is!

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

this is real good

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Aw yeah, Disco Heat bringing back the great vids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
I think Mikujin that vid marks the true end of either of us getting to enjoy toplane Kench ever again. I mean, he's been on ban status for a bazillion years and they're gonna crush him with nerfs but it was fun to play that while nobody was noticing how good it is.

• Locked thread