Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

corpuscollossus posted:

That free kick almost landed in Valencia haha

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
lol if the loving ward-prowse-Austin free kick seals it I'll be so pissed

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

What a frustrating game...cant do it on a cold windy night in Southampton.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

poo poo game that

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
That last half hour was stressful

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
3 dropped points, Dmitri needs to stop stropping, we're still well good but Kouyate's the man now

at the same time, Southampton played well before getting Clattenberged, and did nothing wrong. Hard to take, hard to begrudge.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Today can gently caress right off

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i like all of todays results

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Because of that red Wanyama is now out for the next five games

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Hope josh is watching this
I woke up at halftime, saw the 1-0 score, and went back to sleep.

But I'm almost done watching the replay. The Mahrez goal was cool and good.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
why are the beastie boys on MOTD

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

African AIDS cum posted:

why are the beastie boys on MOTD

Liverpool sabotaging their season.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like that liverpool threw away a 2 goal lead after a load of people walked out in protest at ticket prices

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blasmeister posted:

Liverpool sabotaging their season.

No that's Norwich sacking their manager and not winning for two months.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

foster hosed that up and realised after the fact that mitrovic was in the way is how it appeared in person

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Starsnostars posted:

I wonder which team will buy Forster off us

I hope it's the team that needs a new goalkeeper and always buys Southampton players

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Jose posted:

i like all of todays results

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Arsenal XI: Cech, Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud. Subs: Gibbs, Mertesacker, Ospina, Walcott, Campbell, Coquelin, Iwobi.

Ramsey/Flamini/Chamberlain... ho boy. Really wanted coquelin and campbell to start.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Abu Dave posted:

gently caress off Leicester

mbison

can't wait for you to be a foxes fan next year

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
come on the arse

and the uniteds

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

Arsenal XI: Cech, Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud. Subs: Gibbs, Mertesacker, Ospina, Walcott, Campbell, Coquelin, Iwobi.

Ramsey/Flamini/Chamberlain... ho boy. Really wanted coquelin and campbell to start.

I think Wengy is taking it easy on Coq and giving Chambo a chance against lesser competition... We'll need our number ones against mighty Leicester next week.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

quiet enjoyment posted:

I think Wengy is taking it easy on Coq and giving Chambo a chance against lesser competition... We'll need our number ones against mighty Leicester next week.

I hope that's true because Ramsey/Flamini is not particularly functional.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Bournemouth and meteor strike today please

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Last night, I briefly debated whether I wanted to wake up for this match.

I randomly woke up at 1:30am so I guess the decision was made for me.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Gabriel against anyone makes me nervous, he was dire in the last game. Elneny's not even on the bench. Is he already determined to be poo poo?

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

quiet enjoyment posted:

I think Away from home we really need someone like Coq in the team, Flamini and Ramsey leave us way too vulnerable and Chamberlain needs to work on his defensive side of the game.

corpuscollossus posted:

Gabriel against anyone makes me nervous, he was dire in the last game. Elneny's not even on the bench. Is he already determined to be poo poo?

He became a dad today.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Cuddling the crotchfruit instead of taking Arsenal to premiership glory? loving Millennials man.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

corpuscollossus posted:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
cmon sanchez get a hattrick and save my fantasy team

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
afobe to score and arsenal to win 3-1 is 45/1 w william hill ftw

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Afobe is probably going to score at least once because Arsenal.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bournemouth might likeable if they weren't the kind of obnoxious cunts that write inspirational messages for themselves all over the walls.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Cech

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

he had room to keep going...

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The 5-0 victory here will be the springboard arsenal need to win the title

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sigh flamini with 2 feet you moron

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
loving flamini what the gently caress is that

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ox you loving gently caress come on

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Decent chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

That was a foul you cretins

• Locked thread