Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you disagree you loving jester

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
what everyone itt said except also with weed and weed culture

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

can we just make the blanket statement that if your hobby has become a """"lifestyle"""" then you're a big nerd loser and call it a day

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My hobby is helping the starving and those in need

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i smoke my crack out of tinfoil like a cool guy

loving 7-11 had to stop selling those glass roses :argh:

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Vaporizing is great because nomatter how much bullshit smug people say about it every last drat one of them would happily trade in a smoker for for someone puffing out mist.

There is really no comparing the two rationally and coming to the conclusion Vaporizing is worse, unless of course you've been well paid to do so.

Probably scares the gently caress out of the likes of Phillip Morris. (Another plus.)

I don't use nicotene in any capacity but wish all non obnoxious vaporizer users well indeed.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:tinfoil:s feel that the vape hate comes from big tobacco putting people on social media sites to mock vapers and make it shameful

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
a small minority of vapers started to switch off actually smoking tobacco/weed

a vast majority of vapers are giant superbabies who were way too big of pussies to ever actually start smoking tobacco/weed and now that there's a 'safe' way to do it they can live out their fantasies of looking/being a cool smoker but instead look like giant retards

[video type=""]https://youtu.be/pOoKm8qu460[/video] 

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

a vast majority of vapers are giant superbabies who were way too big of pussies to ever actually start smoking tobacco/weed and now that there's a 'safe' way to do it they can live out their fantasies of looking/being a cool smoker but instead look like giant retards

Oof

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If that's the biggest rear end in a top hat, it's STILL a net improvement.

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

Tusen Takk posted:

can we just make the blanket statement that if your hobby has become a """"lifestyle"""" then you're a big nerd loser and call it a day

you madman

now what will GBS talk about

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Vaping as a replacement for smoking and hence keeping the fog to a minimum: okay I have no issue with this.
Vaping to produce a loving cloud of "smoke" the size of a god drat party balloon because you care more about how it looks then getting your sick sick nicotine hit: you're a dumb bitch rear end kid.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Blargh posted:

you madman

now what will GBS talk about

good point

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Let's just burn the young, get rid of overpopulation & the energy crisis in 1 swift gesture.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

notZaar posted:

Let's just burn the young, get rid of overpopulation & the energy crisis in 1 swift gesture.

this but burn old people instead

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kill all boomers and use their ashes for fertilizer

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Quality jpgs. thanks
why are all the juice names sexual in nature? There are so many "milk" ones too. Do vapers dream of sucking on nipples?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

shoophobo posted:

Quality jpgs. thanks
why are all the juice names sexual in nature? There are so many "milk" ones too. Do vapers dream of sucking on nipples?

Do you not?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

A misanthrope posted:

this but burn old people instead

No, they have all the money you idiot. We need that money.

Aug 4, 2010

im vaping right now with my arizer solo, vapelife

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Drone_Fragger posted:

Vaping as a replacement for smoking and hence keeping the fog to a minimum: okay I have no issue with this.
Vaping to produce a loving cloud of "smoke" the size of a god drat party balloon because you care more about how it looks then getting your sick sick nicotine hit: you're a dumb bitch rear end kid.

http://i.imgur.com/iFW1CbQ.gifv

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

shoophobo posted:

Quality jpgs. thanks

Because they have a creamy taste

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

rip

Bife com Fritas
Nov 2, 2012

lol

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

shiksa posted:

Do you not?

not for milk tho

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

i smoke my crack out of tinfoil like a cool guy

loving 7-11 had to stop selling those glass roses :argh:

They are underneath the counter with the chore boy.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I wanna start vapeing

How do I start (serious replies please )

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
i heard that vapes have the bad kind of RAM

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

notZaar posted:

No, they have all the money you idiot. We need that money.

we take it for ourselves :twisted:

system protocol posted:

They are underneath the counter with the chore boy.

oh poo poo gonna check this out next tim im getting taquitos. thnks for the tip!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

I made my bf switch to vapes because i'm an unfun killjoy who wants to see him not get as much lung cancer when we grow old and it's loving impossible to find a vape that is not massively wanky and stupid and the one he settled on recently still manages to have a dumb little screen and bluetooth support and RGB LED's. Before that he had one that looked like a pipe that was less wanky but a million times dumber looking :v:

At least he actually goes outside to do it usually and when it's too cold to he makes a note to blow it away from people.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

I just keep watching. Laughing so hard I can't talk. I think it's the end where he falls down and the table jumps that gets me.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
can you vape with your butt?

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years

gently caress da Mods posted:

I wanna start vapeing

How do I start (serious replies please )

You can get starter kits like the Kanger Evod that are decent and replacement coils for the tanks are pretty cheap

If you want to go a step up with something that will give you more control and better flavour there are some options I can recommend if you are interested

The started kits are fine to see if you will like it without spending a ton, but if you think you will be serious about it you will be upgrading at some point

Nightrain fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Feb 8, 2016

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
double post

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

shoophobo posted:

can you vape with your butt?

can you rape with your butt? ultimate power bottom?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
what's worse then vape culture?
steampunk
lets have both

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

shiksa posted:

People get cancer from all sorts of poo poo. Plenty of people get lung cancer who never smoked in their lives. Were actually super awesome at getting cancer after we extended life expectancy past like 60.

Doesn't smoking cause a specific kind of lung cancer that nothing else does though? That's how I always understood it working, but I could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Everyone that uses one of those stupid things looks like they are playing the recorder from fourth grade music class.

• Locked thread